[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best girl? Best girl!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8

File: ive.jpg (114KB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
ive.jpg
114KB, 1080x1350px
Best girl? Best girl!
>>
>>1293672
literally fucking who
>>
>that tattoo
>>
>>1293672
Not too shabby looking without makeup Tbh.
>>
>>1293725
Taking the tramp stamp into the next level.
>>
>>1293672
She has a nice bush
>>
>>1293672
She makes my wiener want to go inside of her
>>
File: image.jpg (69KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 450x450px
>that chin
>>
File: A.jpg (212KB, 1590x1590px) Image search: [Google]
A.jpg
212KB, 1590x1590px
No
>>
>>1293672
>Gets into a slow as fuck sequence with Dragon Azteca Jr. and botches the kip-up at the end
>Announcers say it's a leg injury and Azteca has to go and show her respect by shaking her hand
I don't hate LU, but they seriously need to stop with this "our women can hang with the men" shit, all the intergender matches are trash.
>>
>>1293725
>you'll never have sore lips from ivelisse rubbing that tattoo all over your face while she sits on it
>>
>>1294025
>getting sore lips from a vagina
Holy shit it's skin not sandpaper. Have sex
>>
>>1293998
enjoy your sjw rubbish
>>
>>1293672
Ivelissa is a bretty good wrassle gal.

Shame about the chin
>>
We should do a Women of Wrestling without makeup thread one of these days and see who comes out on top of it.
>>
who
>>
>>1294033
Except for the hair... And since its pubic hair it will be coarser. Especially if she recently shaved and the stumble is growing in.
Have oral sex.
>>
>>1294108
Probably AJ Lee because she looks virtually the same
>>
>>1294108
Is Nikki Storm any good? NXMemers seem to be excited about her getting signed
>>
File: XWA%20-%20Oli%20Sandler[1].jpg (111KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
XWA%20-%20Oli%20Sandler[1].jpg
111KB, 480x270px
>>1294118
She is really good. Everything she does looks fast and snappy. Her selling is good.

Personality wise., she's like a little vicious cunt from the bad parts of the UK. Or maybe a mean hobbit. All kayfabe of course.

watch her here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEt1tqBQhWk
>>
>>1294140
Her opponent looks fucking fat. Like out of shape fat. Like a person that used to work out but then stopped
>>
>>1294108
She looks like any given homely girl you would see behind the counter of a gas station. That somehow makes her attractive enough for me though.
>>
>>1294161
This is common in wrestling outside the WWE.
>>
>>1294161
She looks like your average Brit, to be honest.
>>
File: image.jpg (100KB, 500x513px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100KB, 500x513px
>>
>>1294219
Is it wrong to find the crimson mask attractive?
>>
>>1294223
nope
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFZek4wDS1A
sorry about the potato quality
>>
>>1294161
Welcome to Great Britain
>>
>>1294229
Holy kek
>>
File: pnyWxH9f[1].jpg (42KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
pnyWxH9f[1].jpg
42KB, 400x400px
>>1294201
She's from Scotland, but to me she looks extremely Welsh. What do you say?
>>
>>1294237
That's a really meaningless distinction to anyone outside the Bong islands.
>>
>>1294171
She has a huge (natural) rack tho. The girl behind the counter at the gas station won't have that (unless you're in the UK then maybe).
>>
>>1294033
>doesn't know about pubic stubble

You literally have never had sex
>>
>>1294043
>"We're not divas anymore, we're strong women role models"
Go fuck yourself.

>>1294108
I too like to brush my teeth with cheesesticks.
>>
>>1294140
I dunno if I should stop holding it up to Male wrestling, but to me, that all just looks like they're wading through custard as they wrestle. Everything looks notably sub-par as they do it.
>>
>>1293998
He's not wrong, she's had several leg injuries
>>
File: molest.webm (3MB, 710x398px) Image search: [Google]
molest.webm
3MB, 710x398px
natty
>>
>>1295373
True, but it was very noticeable she just didn't have the momentum to get up properly, and immediately after started limping to blame it on the leg.
>>
>>1295079

Men fare a little better due to a natural advantage. However, everyone is like this until you get to the upper levels of pro wrestlers.

Nikki is having to slow down here because her opponent is not in the shape to be going full-tilt for several minutes at a time.

If you want to see a good example of this watch this match:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTpn-rhHJDs

Io sprints around the ring full-speed, and Nikki is not much slower. Reo is slow compared to them, and Kris is just left in the dust. Kris may look like she's a fit woman (and she is compared to most), but against vets like Nikki and Io her cardio is nothing. She is blown up just doing some knee strikes in the first few minutes of the match.

Kairi Hojo is another woman who will run full speed in her matches.
>>
>>1295036
Keep crying sjw bitch. Don't see Sasha becoming WHC any time soon
>>
>>1295079
That's what wrestling looks like when matches last longer than 10 minutes and you don't have the cameraman having a seizure everytime someone does a move.
>>
>>1295522
Cheeks are bone dry here, hommus
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.