[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WWE Superstars

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: WWE Superstars.jpg (88KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
WWE Superstars.jpg
88KB, 600x337px
Now I'm probably the only person on this entire board who watched it this week. But I was just scrolling through the network, a little bored and I decided to just watch the latest one. It was actually pretty good, the two matches that were on the show are enjoyable. Granted it's mostly Raw recaps and such, but if you have a spare 30 minutes and wanna watch a pretty fun Cesaro vs. Bo Dallas match, then go for it. That is all.
>>
>Memesaro on Superstars

Right where he belongs.
>>
>>1293367
He threw Bo back into the ring and nearly tripped up the ref, was a good chuckle.
>>
Cesaro is a meme wrestler at this point.

>muh spinny move
>>
>>1293362
ty brah
>>
>>1293379
Every wrestler is a meme
>muh ko punch
>muh hand wave taunt
>muh spooky eyes
>muh sledgehammer
>muh cocked fist
>muh plant
>muh stiff kicks
>>
>>1293379
>Cesaro is a meme wrestler
What does that even mean? On this board called anything a "meme something" is such a bland insult.
>>
>>1293387
it means i dont like him
>>
>>1293386
The only reason people like Cesaro is because of his spinning signature, his professional outfit attire, his stupid uppercuts and the cringeworthy Cesaro section.
All of it is so forced which is why he's a meme wrestler.
>>
>>1293410
> The only reason why people like (wrestler) is because (list of positive reasons why people like wrestler)
This is such a shit comeback
>>
>>1293410
But people liked Cesaro before any of those (except MAYBE his uppercuts) were a thing.
>>
>>1293410
The only reason people like Stone Cold is because of his Stunner signature, his vest attire, his stupid middle fingers and cringeworthy "What" chant.
>>
>>1293415
It's forced bro.
Cesaro has ZERO charisma and is only cheered because the fans like to piss off Vince.
The definition of a meme wrestler. He'll be in gone in 3 years.
>>
>>1293410
The only reason people like The Rock is because of his elbow signature, his leather vest attire, his stupid punche combo and the cringeworthy millions...AND MILLIONS
>>
>>1293427
> Cesaro has ZERO charisma

You are repeating the beliefs of somebody who thinks Reigns is THE guy for the next decade.
>>
>>1293362
Go away, Tyler.
>>
>>1293427
> Cesaro has ZERO charisma and is only cheered because the fans like to piss off Vince.
> "Hey everyone! Before we go in the arena remember to cheer Cesaro, none of us actually like him, but it'll certainly show Vince."
If you don't like thing, why can't you just admit it instead of trying to invent reasons why you don't?
>>
>>1293428
The only reason people like Brock Lesnar is because of his F5 signature, his sponsored shorts attire, his stupid suplexes and the cringeworthy Paul Heyman in his corner.
>>
>>1293427
>>1293428
They had charisma, Cesaro doesnt. You can polish a turd but it's still a turd.

They have given Cesaro a cool outfit and distributed his Cesaro section signs and he's still not over. It's Ryback all over again.
>>
>>1293446
> B-b-b-b-but he's not charismatic, all those cheers are a big conspiracy
>>
>>1293451
>m-m-muh Swiss superman is over, really he is!
He will be gone in 3 years.
>>
>>1293463
He'll be gone after nearly a decade with the company? Joke is sure on us.

> he parrots the opinions of the senile old fuck with a chub for Reigns
>>
>>1293379
he literally turned into daniel bryan. same fucking match EVERY TIME with the same 3 moves every fucking time in the same fucking order with no psychology behind any of it
>>
>>1293599
Cesaro invented tons of new moves that the WWE universe has never seen. The Cesaro Swing + the UFO.

This guy is the real deal and he's vastly improved over 2 years. Give him time, he's the next Batista.
>>
Cesaro is a mid carder for life and will never be worth a shit
>>
Cesaero is boring and he is shit
>>
>>1295248
Better than Reigns.
>>
File: cesarosection.jpg (58KB, 595x648px) Image search: [Google]
cesarosection.jpg
58KB, 595x648px
FACT
>>
>>1293427
Hi Russo!
>>
>>1295512
Maybe if you put this amount of effort into washing you might have lost your virginity by now
>>
>>1295783
That's the dankest insult.
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 496x379px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 496x379px
I watch raw main event nxt smack down wwe Mexico and superstars all on hulu.

Hulu commercial free at 11.99 is worth way more than that 9.99 shit.
>>
>Steve is a WWE paid shill
Color me surprised
>>
>>1301414
How to you get hulu on mexico? Isn't an only US&Canada app?
>>
>>1293620
Cesaro sucks ass. I liked him ever since real americans and the Cena us open challenge but since his return he's been absolute shit and constantly.pandering to the crowd mid match. Wtf? The bond shit is stupid as fuck too
>>
>>1301456
Your taste sucks ass.
>>
>>1293599

So WWE ruins even the literal best wrestlers.

What else is new?
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.