[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Wrestling wtf happend to this board

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 653x490.jpg (61KB, 653x490px) Image search: [Google]
653x490.jpg
61KB, 653x490px
>Wrestling

wtf happend to this board
>>
>>1293109
me on the left u on the right
>>
chinese moot felt all the talk of martial arts was cultural appropriation of something the japanese had already stolen from the okinawans. so he killed the board
>>
>>1293109
Wrestlers were unwanted on sp so they were kicked down here where they didn't feel like sharing

requests to separate the boards have so far gone unheeded
>>
>>1293127
u are sadistic arent you?
>>
>>1293109
Kys manlet nerd
>>
>>1293227
Yeah he didn't like that we shat all over CMA and favored superior Nipponese inspired arts like Judo/BJJ so he unleashed a plague of closeted gay man drama losers
>>
>>1293260
HOLY SHIT SAVAGE
>>
>>1293127
based
>>
>>1293109
It became usable.
>>
The wrestling community is bigger than the rest /asp/ so they have most of the stuff on the first page, you have to dig for anything interesting
>>
>>1295288
It's not that it's bigger, just very autistic. The generals can barely get 40 posters these days because of one turbo sperg driving people away.
>>
>>1295311
I'd like to see asp stand for actual sports participant instead of autistic sperg poster
>>
yeah OP i feel you. i started browsing about 2 weeks ago from /fit/ for the bodyweight generals, and i gotta say this place has not impressed me at all. the generals are good but the sheer volume of wrestling threads is just ridiculous. might as well be called /wwe/.
>>
>>1295288
Bullshit. It's like 20 losers whose autism makes them think this is "their" board, so they shit post all day and night.
>>
>>1295357
> le participant meme
You aspies crack me up
>>
>>1293252

Keep bitching about it like the little cuck you are. The only thing cucks can do is bitch. That's what makes them cucks.
>>
>>1295364

This is /wwe/. Get used to it.
>>
>>1295368

Thats because it is our board. Be thankful we allow the mmautists, woodflippers, and toy gun enthusiasts to keep posting here.
>>
>>1295357
Part of me wants that too, but then I think about how bad low IQ individuals have it and I think maybe we should just let them have this one to talk about their man soap operas. At least they'll keep it here. We can just move back to /sp/. They already have constant /heem/ threads.
>>
>>1295489
The stonerplank lads are cool tho. I spammed some RVD shit there once and they were cool with it. Even talked a abit about RVD with one of them
>>
>>1295498
Fuck no.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.