[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /asp/ think about Jimmy Wang Yang?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 12.jpg (15KB, 337x352px) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
15KB, 337x352px
What does /asp/ think about Jimmy Wang Yang?
>>
>>1292123
They've really ruined him since the Shield broke up
>>
>>1292123
Good worker, horrible gimmick.
>>
>>1292143

Wang Yang originated from TNA as part of a tag-team called The Flying Elvis's
>>
>>1292123
Shoud've made him wwe champion
>>
>>1292249

You're delusional. You should have had him go over Chavo to win the Cruiserweight Championship but then again 06-08 was the dark era for the belt since the belt like the X-title is now is just the "Multi Man" match.
>>
>>1292123
>Deanetty steals his gimmick and wardrobe
Fuck Dean Ambrose.
>>
>>1292143
This. He did stuff as Akio that blew my mind. That and it was cool seeing a fellow Korean on tv.
>>
>>1292222
He was in WCW too
>>
I liked him a lot. As usual, Vince dropped the ball.
>>
>>1292123
YOU CAN CALL ME ALL-AMERICAN I'M A REDNECK TO THE BONE
>>
The Jung Dragons were great and their matches with 3 Count were fun in the dying days of WCW even though Karagias was shit.
>>
>>1293187
Who has the Karagias pic where he has a hard-on during a match?
>>
GOT MY HAT AND MY PICKUP TRUCK
>>
>>1293187
I for one loved Tank Abbot as their legit homo manager.
>>
>>1294164
Abbot could have been booked as a legit threat, but probably only for a short period of time. Him being the tough guy that was really into 3 Count was the second best option and probably worked out better than an attempt at serious booking would have because WCW booking at that point was shit for the main event scene.
>>
>>1292222
>tna
try wcw, faggot.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.