[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does this pic make you feel?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: 07070.jpg (136KB, 650x440px) Image search: [Google]
07070.jpg
136KB, 650x440px
How does this pic make you feel?
>>
>>1289569
Bit sad
>>
>>1289569
I'm your Papi!
>>
>>1289569
I can`t get over the fact that Chavo is dressed like he is appearing in court to feel any emotions.
>>
>>1289569
Chris Benoit was so sad that he went home to kill his retarded son and wife.
>>
I honestly wasn't intrigued by any wrestler in this picture or the guy he was mourning, never understood the hype over any of them.

Its the same type of people who like rvd and AJ styles
>>
>>1289628
Eddie was the only thing holding Chris mind together
>>
>How does this pic make you feel?

Like Benoit and Eddy totally fucked at one point and are probably fucking in hell right now.
>>
Kerwin white was a funny gimmick
>>
>>1289635
Watch hhh and stoney vs Benoit and jeri where h tears quad
>>
>Eddie died
>Benoit killed himself and his family
>Chavo became a joke
Bretty sad
At least Haitch is doing alright
>>
>>1289569
I'm still amazed that they thought it was a great idea to dye a mexican guy's hair blonde and give him a literal white guy gimmick
>>
>>1289569
Is that Vito in the background? That guy got stuck with a rough gimmick
>>
>>1289642
Jump off a cliff you edgelord
>>
>>1289569
did benoit wear that shirt when he crossfaced his kid ?
>>
>>1289712
its one of the most hilarious titantrons and themes though

that fucking face chavo makes lmao
>>
>>1289712
It was great hilarious better than most of these no gimmick faggots now
>>
>>1289569
P. Glad because that murderous freak is burning in hell
>>
>>1289702
>became
>>
>>1290172
Murderers>Religious People.

Hell does not exist.
Unless you're playing Doom.
>>
God damn some of /asp/ is edgy. I believe some of these kids were like 2 when Eddie died. This is a 18+ site, sorry you guys are faggot outcasts at your middle school.
>>
>>1290262

I don't have a fedora reaction image that could possibly fedora hard enough for this post

i am genuinely blown away 10/10
>>
>>1290387
Don't you have some stations to blow up in the name of your god?
You should do that instead of posting here.
>>
>>1289569
Haitch should've kept the handlebars.
>>
>>1289625
IIRC, he was in the middle of an angle where they actually "whited" his skin and had him play a "white yuppie man".
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.