[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who would win?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (397KB, 1935x1548px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
397KB, 1935x1548px
Which guy would win in a fight, based only on the pics? Top guy: 5'11" 180lbs. Bottom guy: 5'9" 170lbs.
>>
>>1288052
The bigger one
>>
Based on height?
>>
>>1288052
Well, the dude on the top looks like he has tiny little T-rex arm, so the height isn't really that big a factor.
I'm voting Skwissgar
>>
Bottom would win.
>>
Somebody has to win
>>
>>1288052
I'll say the first one since has a beer in his hand.

The other guy has long hair wich sucks in any kind of combat sport
>>
>>1288052
Who ever is the more skilled fighter.
>>
>>1288143
>5'9
>manlet
4/10 bait, made me respond
>>
>>1288267
I'm 5'9 and one of the shortest guys at my uni.
Hell, there's quite a few girls that are taller than me. I definitely feel like a manlet.
>>
>>1288372
Those girls are the freaks, not you bud. Sure you will never be the tallest guy in the room when there are other adults in it, but you will almost always be taller than the women around you and thats all that matters. And if you still feel bad just remember that you arent a manlet so long as you are within two standard deviations of the average height, which is 5'10
so dont even worry about it
>>
>>1288052
The hair is a detriment to the bottom guy, but not every guy will go for that in a fight.

Other than that:
>whoever has more training
>>
>>1288684
>tfw 5'6''
>saving grace is lifting

And my friends wonder why I go after short chicks
>>
File: 1458546640264.png (36KB, 603x297px) Image search: [Google]
1458546640264.png
36KB, 603x297px
>>1288691
>>
>>1288684
I hope a manlet steals your girl and gets her to do a threeway with him and your mom
>>
>>1288267
>>1288691
>>1288776
Hello martial arts bros. Here comes some advice from a wrestle friend. Don't reply to Carter
>>
>>1288845
> only just found out about the manlet meme
Only 6 years too late Carter. Just like your mum's abortion
>>
Sometimes manlets can fight tho
>>
>>1288166
You'd be amazed. Based on pics, it fails to ever qualify as a fight.
>>
>>1288052
Depends, their size difference isn't too big that it would play as huge role in anything. Whoever was the most aggressive and knew how to fight I would say, but just from the pics alone I would say the taller guy.
>>
>>1288452
>y-you aren't a freak, other people are!
Lol small dicked manlets reassuring themselves.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.