[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

YOU'RE LOOKIN AT THE REAL DEAL NOW >WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: QsMijxp.gif (799KB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
QsMijxp.gif
799KB, 240x180px
YOU'RE LOOKIN AT THE REAL DEAL NOW

>WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
He should have been the next Red Rooster
>>
>>1285822
Why did D'Lo career continue after crippling Droz?
>>
Dude was a phenomenal wrestler, had an extremely wide movepool, great technian, appeal, and was overtly underutilized like a lot of people in the attitude and ruthless aggression era. And that's even before he crippled droz.

Only downside was he had a Huxtable soft voice. So his promos were always gimped despite his efforts.
>>
>>1285822
Another example of how Vince will never downplaying technians for big retards. D'los ring work in the 90's is better than anyone nowadays.
>>
YA LOOKING AT A WHEELCHAIR NOW
>>
>>1285822
I wonder how his neck is nowadays
>>
I used to think D'Lo was also savio vega
>>
I rate D'Lo. Great agility for such a stocky looking guy, and a smart talker. He had a series of matches with X Pac around '99 I think, which was a really good booking. Shame about the accident.
>>
>>1285915
Much better than Droz's
>>
>>1285838
Because he didn't do it on purpose.

He slipped because a bunch of retards were throwing shit into the ring.
>>
>>1286180
I remember it being Droz was wearing basketball shorts which meant D'Lo couldn't get a good grip for the powerbomb.
>>
>>1285838
His career barely continued. D'Lo even thought about retiring after the Droz incident -- which wasn't his fault.
>>
>>1285837
who?
>>
>>1286188
but he can get a good grip on a greasy muscle man that is only wearing panties?
>>
>>1286107
Lmao brutal
>>
>>1285822
Good luck finding a more based entrance theme than this on the current roster.
You can't.
>>
>>1285822
Broke a thousand necks never drew a dime.
>>
>>1285822
YOU'RE LIVING IN A WHEELCHAIR NOW
>>
>>1285838
He slipped on a cup a fan threw into the ring, hardly his fault. D'lo was actually a pretty damn good worker, probably one of the most underrated to work for wwe in the Attitude era. His career was never the same after the Droz injury, you can tell it fucked with his head.
>>
>>1288186
He did well in Smoky Mountain. Nation was a knockoff of his previous gimmick.
>>
>>1286188
Is there any video of the incident?
>>
>>1288285
There's no footage available, imagine it's shown to the NXT guys to show them things can go wrong
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 256x192px
>>1288304
Vince:
>YOU SEE WHAT CAN HAPPEN IF YOU DONT SET UP ROMAN RIGHT!?!?!?
>>
>>1288285
They have it on tape but never been shown.
>>
File: tumblr_mh9s3wyxgZ1qgqpr6o1_500.gif (499KB, 500x213px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mh9s3wyxgZ1qgqpr6o1_500.gif
499KB, 500x213px
>>1288314
>Owen Hart fall
>droz injury
Never shown
But we get Roman and cena
Pshhh
>>
>>1288320

There must be a footage of the Owen fall though? Wonder if its locked in a safe in Vince's office
>>
>>1288322
I was told there is and it's locked away
>>
>>1288322
it's what is in Shane's "locked box". You can clearly see HHH tampering with the winch system before the fall. That is what Vince has tried to bury for 17 years....
>>
File: wantobelieve.jpg (7KB, 201x300px) Image search: [Google]
wantobelieve.jpg
7KB, 201x300px
>>1288365
>>
>all this droz samefagging
Have your nurse change your pissjug Darren
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.