[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Era in Commentating?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: cole-before-after.jpg (72KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
cole-before-after.jpg
72KB, 642x361px
So if WWE really wants to pretend that they're into this new era wouldn't this be a good time to finally shake up the announcing situation? I was one of the guys who thought that Cole was underrated back in the day and enjoyed him with both Taz and Bradshaw, but he's regressed over the years and clearly can't keep up with the faster pace of recent matches. Saxton is garbage and the fact that he's working both shows is so pathetic it's painful. Lawler is actively undermining the wrestlers in the ring while pretending to undermine Ranallo, who's the only guy who seems to know what he's doing. I'm willing to give JBL the benefit of the doubt since he sounds like the WWE has kidnapped his family and threatened to kill them if he doesn't put Roman over like a God, never mind that having the heel announcer praise the face champion defeats the entire purpose of having a heel announcer.

If it was me, I'd go with Ranallo/Heyman on Raw, since Heyman is too good to be off TV until whenever Brock decides to show up again, and ship Cole/Bradshaw back to Smackdown.

In this scenario, rocks fall on Byron Saxton and he dies.
>>
>>1285514
>Heyman is too good to be off TV until whenever Brock decides to show up again
doesn't matter, he only wants to be on TV when Brock shows up, the absolute last thing Paul Heyman wants to do is sit and be yelled at by Vince McMahon for three hours straight

He cares more about his family and his outside businesses now
>>
>>1285514

Heyman would never agree to be a full time commentator.
>>
Ranello and Graves are the best commentators in the company. You can shove anyone in with them
>>
>>1285529
Three man booths are the cancer of spectator sports. I can get behind Ranallo and Graves on Raw. I wouldn't even be totally opposed to letting JBL hang around if Vince would stop whispering sweet bullshit into his ears and let him do his job.
>>
>>1285514
How the fuck does he still have a goofy looking face even after he got in shape?
>>
File: joelgerter.jpg (60KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
joelgerter.jpg
60KB, 1280x720px
>>1285559
Renallo and this commentating for the new generation
>>
>>1285514
I'd kick JBL before Cole.
Cole is a tool but holy shit JBL is literally /asp/ levels on contrarianism.
>>
vince micromanages the announcing so he needs a stooge like cole to be lead announcer. why do you think vince gave jr so much shit
>>
>>1285834
kek, stay mad butt hurt smark bitch
>>
>>1285870
>>1286056
Way to prove my point
>>
>>1286056

JBL plz go. You have people to block on Twitter for pointing out your EPL facts are wrong and stupid.
>>
File: ainsley.jpg (74KB, 594x406px) Image search: [Google]
ainsley.jpg
74KB, 594x406px
>renallo uses a big word
>king is incredulous that it is even a word
>renallo changes to another subject smoothly
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.