[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When will he retire?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

File: bullying Big Show.webm (3MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
bullying Big Show.webm
3MB, 720x404px
When will he retire?
>>
>>1282403
>>
Why would you want him to retire

Who will take his place at 350+ pounds and nearly 7 feet?

WWE has always had at least one enormous wrestler. He ain't leaving until someone steps up who can wrestle a 20 minute match like him at his size
>>
>>1282409
Strowman.
>>
>>1282409
Why do you need someone to take his place?
Let him retire, he's way past his prime and would likely be a great trainer for larger guys
>>
File: 4L_SFSqfGoe.png (429KB, 500x562px) Image search: [Google]
4L_SFSqfGoe.png
429KB, 500x562px
>>1282411

>wanting Strowman instead of Big Show
>>
File: sadmad.jpg (60KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
sadmad.jpg
60KB, 700x700px
STOP SAYING BAD THINGS ABOUT THE BIG SHOW

HE DOESN'T DESERVE TO BE BULLIED
>>
>>1282417
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB-NwC-nY5U
>>
>>1282413

>Why do you need someone to replace him? Let him retire

Well considering the fact that he doesn't want to retire, he has a lot left in the tank, and can still go; why not just keep him on the roster?

He can go part time and train guys in NXT if he really wanted to. Losing him and not having a replacement attraction, or trying to replace his spot with Strowman would be dumb as fuck.
>>
I was under the impression he'd already retired. But then the rock keeps coming back every wrestlemania so your guess is as good as mine
>>
>>1282419
kek
>>
>>1282448
>>1282419
STOP MAKING FUN OF THE BIG SHOW
>>
Let's face it. WWE is ruining the rest of Big Show's carreer by making him look like some "Jobber", when he's actually one of the superstars who have been in service for the longest time. I don't know what happens on the backstage or how he feels about it, but i, as a WWE fan since since the Attitude Era, think it's a disrespect to one of their most loyal employees. Also, people are always calling him "fat" or "boring", and sometimes the stupid "crowd" of the PG Era keeps chanting "You Should Retire"...seriously, what kind of BS is that? I hope that before the time comes for him to retire, WWE restores his dignity by "pushing" him a little, building a good feud or giving him an epic "last match" against some strong opponent. Brock Lesnar, maybe? (this time he wins). BTW, i can see the same people who used to call him a "joke" saying "Thank You Big Show" on the Web when he retires, exactly like they did with Edge.
>>
>>1282455
>how he feels about it
He said he thinks he's been booked horribly. It's too late to book him as a credible guy. People are sick to death of him.
>>
>>1282403
Lol which one
>>
IRONCLAD
R
O
N
C
L
A
D
>>
>>1282416
Seriously, as much as people bitch about Show, for a guy his size he is a solid worker. Strowman is fucking garbage, and no I don't want to see him replace Show.
>>
>>1282403
The rock should die in a car accident and big show should retire now and die by overdose because depression.
>>
>>1283021
What do you nerds mean by solid worker? I ain't a smark but fuck big show, he is boring to watch now, should retire immediately. I'll only keep him if he started bullying indy manlets backstage and in ring.
>>
>>1283052
>I ain't a smark
>talks about wrestling online and uses terms like 'indy manlets'
Uh huh
>>
>>1283055
Well he's not: he's an anti-smark which is even worse.
>>
>>1283052
He can at least put on a decent match. For a 7 ft 400lb guy who is like 45 years old, that is an accomplishment. In his youth Show was very solid in the ring. Why do some fags act like he has always been shit?
>>
>>1283161
Because most of them are the kind that say WM27 was the only terrible WM
>>
>>1283161
I can't even remember the last time Big Show had a legitimate match that was actually watchable.
>>
>>1283208
This. The majority of Manias have been mediocre at best. The only thing people remember and judge them by is the main event
>>
>>1283216
>>
>>1283228
His WHC victory against Sheamus is actually the one I was thinking of
>>
>>1283220
No I mean they're kids who never saw other bad ones like 9 and 13 (sans Bret vs Austin)
>>
>>1283216
His extreme rules match with Roman last year was surprisingly good. Better than it had any right to be
>>
>>1283233
Reigns was the third wheel in that match after Big Show and the Tables
>>
Never. He isn't called the most electrifying man in sports entertainment for no reason. He survives on nothing but the peoples applause. and for as long as the people believe in THE ROCK...THE ROCK shall survive
>>
I love Big Show and Kane, but there's no doubt in my mind they should stop wrestling. I'm not going to be a jerk about it and chant "please retire" but I understand where that's coming from. Both men definitely or they definitely should have non-wrestling positions to take up in the company if they so choose.
>>
>Dwayne
I really don't know if he will ever wrestle a full match again because of his movie contracts, but he could if he wanted to. I'd give him 4-6 years until he officially confirms retirement
>Beeg
I think he said himself 2 more years, which seems pretty accurate
>>
>>1282403
That Rock promo was brilliant

Show hasn't even been on TV in forever so I wouldn't even say it's a burial. He was buried when he was in that authority angle where he turned heel/face every 2 minutes
>>
>>1282772
my niggah.
>>
>>1282455
Nice anon. I think I'll use parenthesis in my next bait post, it really adds a good touch. A-
>>
>>1282455
Kek, the people who call him fat get super upset when kevin fatass is being made fun of
>>
>>1283410
They are very popular in house shows because big guys are still impressive.

They arent going anywhere right now.
>>
When BEEG retires it should be at the hands of Big Cass in a few years, when he's less green. Pass the torch to the new 7ft(ish) giant.
>>
Beeg still has a few more years left. Rock can come back and bury someone at Mania for $2 million for years to come, unfortunately.
>>
>>1285526
thos
>>
Am i the only one sick to death of The Rock coming back every couple months and doing the same boring shtick?
>>
>>1287217
'no'
>>
>>1287217
Nope, I haven't seen any Samoan besides Joe over in /asp/
>>
File: 1445820355685.webm (3MB, 710x400px) Image search: [Google]
1445820355685.webm
3MB, 710x400px
>>1287232
>Roman Reigns

kys btw
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.