[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We hear about Nash, Michaels and HHH using backstage politics,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: nWo.jpg (18KB, 321x205px) Image search: [Google]
nWo.jpg
18KB, 321x205px
We hear about Nash, Michaels and HHH using backstage politics, but what about Hall and X-Pac?
>>
Bullet Club > DX > NWO
>>
>>1281134
from what I heard from youshoots X-Pac was reasonable and Hall was a cool guy when Nash and HBK weren't with him.
>>
>>1281134
Hall never wanted the main title so never really had to politic

I know he wanted Bret to push for more cash so everyone else made more
>>
>>1281144
Fucking pleb.

nWo > Four Horsemen > Evoultion > DX
> The Corporation > Nation of domination > The Ministry Of Darkness >The Bullet Club > Team Angle > Aces & Eights >

Honorable mentions: Wolfpac, Team WCW/ECW from the invasion, and the dungeon of doom.
>>
>>1281224
Hall honestly sounds like the least cuntish guy from nWo/clique
>>
>>1281276
As far as I can tell he never cared about his spot, only the cash he made so I doubt anyone had any real problems with him besides his association with the kliq
>>
Xpac was with them only because Hall and Michaels liked him as a little brother.

Hall was mostly too high or too drunk to care about policking backstage. Ironically, of the 5 he's the one with the best mind for the business and multiple times wanted to put over guys (eg Jericho, he also suggested Sting's crow gimmick)
>>
>>1281384

They helped shape the way a stable full of elite athletes looked, carried them self, and spoke.

Try harder, faggot.
>>
hall didn't really politick, but he might have been the biggest bully of all of them.
>>
Xpac was a sneaky follower who would play both sides, which didnt endear him to everyone either. But since he wasn't really beating anybody except jobbers, he didn't get as much heat
>>
>>1281144
>DX
>good
What was your favorite bit? When they talked about dicks or when they talked about penises?
>>
>>1281452
>Pajeets
>liking the Four Horsemen
>>
>>1281458
don't listen to bretcuck

he's a NEET with a drug problem
>>
X-Pac was never really over with the crowd, and Hall was probably too drunk to care.
>>
>>1281274

>nWo

They had 65 total members, maybe more. I really got fed up and start become boring, for me at least. But it was cool before that.

> Four Horsemen

This is the best, IMO. NWA one.

> Evolution

This is so fucking boring. I think it maybe shittiest ripoff of Horsemen. It was so painfull to watch because it was only to make HHH over and relevant. Since he start not being and did need something besides bang Vince's daughter. Also, he did bury Orton.

> DX

It was somehow funny original one with HBK. Also because Hart Foundation. HHH as leader, meh, it start getting boring. Even so I like New Age Outlaws.

> Straight Edge Society / Nexus

You did not mention this two, I think it is better than Evoluton, for example. Since they have Punk and he actually could do GOAT promos and get heat. SES was so based that religious people start call WWE to end that because it was a Satanic Cult somehow. It reminds me the heat that Ministry got in past.

> Ministry of Darkness

I did like this one too. Simple because it was different from all of them. Dark and tormented, also they did some pretty sadistic shit and was like a Satanic Black Metal cult.
>>
>>1281307
Probably the family of the guy he killed has a problem.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.