[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I give you the TRUE WWE World Heavyweight Champion, Stroman Reigns

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: stromanreigns.jpg (507KB, 1118x680px) Image search: [Google]
stromanreigns.jpg
507KB, 1118x680px
I give you the TRUE WWE World Heavyweight Champion, Stroman Reigns
>>
>tfw the era of Reigns, Strowman, Big Cass and Baron Corbin is on it's way
>>
>>1281154
And Big Cass is the only one tolerable on the mic

JUST
>>
>>1281107
it's too bad the wwe was too busy ripping off one versus all from lucha underground to pay attention to how they introduced matanza, because if they'd done that with strowman he'd be king nightmare right now
>>
Braun-Roman would be super over, can't say the same for Roman-Streigns though.
>>
>>1281283
braun-roman looks like bizarro world ddp
>>
>>1281107
>literally only eyes changed
>first is a manlet
>second is a behemoth
>>
>>1281154
Seriously? Like, for reals? Besides wrestling, what else do they have? To be the champ, you can't just be a good wrestler, you have to be the face of the company. Can Strowman go on a talk show to promote the product? Can Big Cass or Corbin walk into a convention for fan service? Can any one of these chuckle fucks do a charity event to promote the company? Fuck that. When you're the champ, you're not just a top wrestler, you're a celebrity, which means going out and interacting with celebrities and doing a professional job of it. So far, Roman has proved that he can do the talk show circuit and he can do the charity thing. Wwe can push him as a father figure because of his daughter. What the fuck can those other guys bring to the table besides being able to "rassle"?
>>
>>1281107
Braun with Roman's face actuallt looks intimidating
>>
>>1281174
I wouldn't say he's tolerable based on last night's performances.
I'm not sure how long Enzo's lines can hold him up.
>>
>>1281174
Strowman is fine on the mic
>>
>>1281174
Corbin is pretty solid on the mic.
>>
>>1282779
He literally only delivers one liners
>>
>no stable with Baron Corbin, Roman Reigns, Big Cass and Braun Strowman
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.