[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>CURRENT ERA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

>CURRENT ERA
>>
>>1280930
why does he always look like he's going to cry
>>
File: 1456251500065.jpg (616KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1456251500065.jpg
616KB, 1024x1024px
HERE COMES THE PEPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>1280939
It runs in the family. Look at vince
>>
File: 1456251500067.jpg (514KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1456251500067.jpg
514KB, 1024x1024px
HERE WE GO

TENDIES TALK
>>
I dont get it.

Is he part-time, full-time, will he go away soon or what?
>>
>>1280961
>>1280945
PEPE PEPE PEPE PEPE PEPE PEPE PEPE PEPE PEPAAAAAY

Tendies tendies, tendies tendies
>>
When I was 16 I absolutely loved wrestling. This was around 1998 which was the height of the attitude era. The fun thing about watching wrestling is watching it with company because watching it alone is not as fun. My wrestling buddy at the time was my dad. My dad loved wrestling and we had a routine going on where we would sit in the family room on Mondays and watch RAW every week. This was awesome until things started getting super edgy on RAW. Let me ask you a question: Have you ever gone and seen an R rated movie with your parents and a sex scene comes up and it gets super awkward? Yeah well that was happening a lot with my dad. Super Awkward.

Well, this is where I explain why I am so apposed to attitude era programming. One night me and my dad where watching RAW as per usual when some pretty sexual segment aired. I don't remember what it was since it's been black out of my mind for years but the segment pretty much turned on the flood gates in my panties. Hormones are a bitch.

I can pretty much feel the wetness down there and I started feeling uncomfortable and my dad could tell I was fidgeting a lot. I didn't want to go to the bathroom because I didn't want to miss any matches so I pretty much sat with my juices stirring like soup. The smell was radiating through every layer of clothing below my waist. The smell pretty much filled the room. It wasn't a bad smell. I know some boipussies that smell like rotting fish but I was a pretty hygienic person so it smelled like clean pussi if that makes any sense.

My dad pretty much knew what was happening as soon as he got a whiff of my umm, stuff. I don't want to get any further into this so I'll give you the short version.

I sucked my dad off that night during RAW while my mom was upstairs sleeping. We've never talked about it to this day. If it weren't for that stupid Attitude Era style of writing WWE was in during that time I'm sure what happened with me and my dad would have never occurred.
>>
>>1281654
Tasty pasta.
>>
>le gets cheap pops billionaire
saying that I do quite like him being around
he's just a bloody nice guy
>>
File: 1456377580851.jpg (21KB, 326x298px) Image search: [Google]
1456377580851.jpg
21KB, 326x298px
>>1280930
> Be me
> Friday night, done with weekend work
> turn on the telly
> "Oh so you think you're hot shit playa"
> "How about a one on one match with the Undertaker tonight."
Smackdown will never be that based again.
>>
>>1282849
from 2006 to 2008 Smackdown used to be better then RAW when it was batista as the WHC and its own tag team titles along with the US championship.
>>
>>1282849
Back when the roster was filled with stars and alphas not beta insy manlets.
>>
>>1282849
>JAY BEE EHL, YOU GOT IT ALL WRONG PLAYA.
>TONIGHT YOU WILL BE DEFENDING THAT BELT O' YOURS
>IT WONT BE AGAINST BOOKAH TEE
>IT WONT BE AGAINST EDDIE GUERRERO
>IT WILL BE A ONE ONE MATCH
>....WIT DE UNDATAKAH PLAYA! HOLLA
>>
>>1282849
https://youtu.be/GEB9fkkGeaQ
>>
>>1282849
Fighting the Undertaker ment two things.
> You were trying to prove yourself ready for a shot at the WHY
> Or you pissed someone backstage the fuck off.
Scripts were cash as fuck.
>>
mm fuck yeah
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.