[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wrestlers that need a new gimmick

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: juan señor.gif (792KB, 245x174px) Image search: [Google]
juan señor.gif
792KB, 245x174px
Wrestlers that need a new gimmick
>>
Sin Cara needs to drop the spot monkey gimmick and start attacking people on backstage collecting the faces from other wrestlers, if he can't have a face no one will
>>
John Cena
>>
>>1274618
Kalisto and Sin Cara need gimmicks, period. Being "The Masketta Man" was enough 15 or 20 years ago, but not anymore. They need something on top of being luchadores.
>>
>>1274551
Dude where is this from
>>
>>1274667
Total divas
>>
Kalisto needs a gimmick where he's pissed off because he's a manlet. With El Torito and Hornswoggle gone he's officially the shortest, right?
>>
File: 192949494.jpg (38KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
192949494.jpg
38KB, 500x281px
ryback needs to come back and be a monster.
>>
>>1274623
But they're just so much fun to watch.
>>
Cody needs to be Cody again
>>
>>1274618
I just want Hunico to be Sin Cara Negra again. We need a heel luchador.
>>
>>1274551
who
s the big roided dude?
>>
>>1274722
this
>>
>>1274728
WWE thinks flippy shit means you're face.
>>
Apollo Crews needs to have a gimmick other than been a smiling coon.
>>
>>1274722
No he doesn't.
Cody was sooooo fucking bland, he wasn't convincing as a egotistical heel and as a face he had no character except a fucking jobber jacket and being named Rhodes.
>>
>>1274623

"No."

wwe needs to get a fucking clue and bring back the cruiserweight belt and let the luchas do their thing. a cruiserweight or light heavyweight belt would also allow you to give manlets a real meaningful place on the card instead of crowding the intercontinental pack and giving us boring 6 man tag matches every single show. honestly, if WCW did anything absolutely 100% right, it was the cruiserweight divison. vince should humble himself and learn from it.
>>
>>1274722
Stardust is awesome u suck
>>
File: img-0330_480_poster.jpg (42KB, 480x359px) Image search: [Google]
img-0330_480_poster.jpg
42KB, 480x359px
The whole locker room 2bh
>>
Zack Ryder. Book him as flippyshit monster tweener
>>
>>1274907
Creating a division for them doesn't change the fact that they're boring and lack personalities, it would be just a crowd of bland people ineffectively flipping on top of one another, and while fun to watch, nobody gets over because they're all indistinguishable. I know people like to meme about it, but Lucha Underground showed that you can be a masked wrestler AND have your own thing on top of that, and people will respond with interest instead of apathy, because there's a character there to grasp on.
>>
>>1276116

i guess what i was getting at with that suggestion was that the new belt should provide a new vehicle for character development and give these guys some new motivation. i guess i also had a momentary lapse in judgement and forgot that wwe creative can't be trusted to do literally anything right.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.