[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is your favorite wrestler? Pic related.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 11

File: AM I FUCKING GOING OVER.jpg (33KB, 375x413px) Image search: [Google]
AM I FUCKING GOING OVER.jpg
33KB, 375x413px
Who is your favorite wrestler?

Pic related.
>>
File: Bayley kills le boss.webm (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Bayley kills le boss.webm
1MB, 640x360px
>>1273473
Bayley
>>
>>1273480
Doesn't look that bad from this angle. Did she drop her on her neck or something?
>>
File: bump.webm (3MB, 518x518px) Image search: [Google]
bump.webm
3MB, 518x518px
>>1273485
>>
>>1273488
Ouch. Guessing Sasha jumped too late?
>>
>>1273491
Maybe, or tucked her chin which is the opposite of what you should do with moves like that
>>
>>1273488
is bayley even good at flippy moves? I remember at takeover dallas that asuka had to save and sell a neckscissors as bayley slid out of the ring
>>
File: bayley bump.webm (2MB, 518x518px) Image search: [Google]
bayley bump.webm
2MB, 518x518px
>>1273587
No. These women shouldn't go to the top rope or try to flip unless it's Charlotte and her moonsault. All of the others botch constantly and can't pull the moves off safely.
>>
>>1273609
Why was Bailey trying to Sudoku?
>>
>>1273646
it was supposed to look like sasha pushed her
>>
>>1273765
But Sasha botched? Again?
>>
File: image.jpg (53KB, 315x426px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 315x426px
Chris Jericho is my all-time favorite. He's funny, talented, and humble about his achievements.
>>
>>1273779
I like his vaguely Wolverine gimmick
>>
New Jack
>>
I've only been watching WWE for a couple months now, but Ambrose or Zayn, probably.
>>
>>1273893
what a terrible time to get in to wrestling
>>
>>1273905
You should ask me who the wrestler who got me into wrestling was.
>>
>>1273480
Looks sloppy as hell
>>
>>1273914
is it ramen?
>>
>>1273914
SashA+?
>>
Dean Ambrose
>>
>>1273934
>>1273938
No.

The answer is [spoiler]YES![/spoiler]
>>
>>1273609
What move was this supposed to be?
>>
>>1273995
I think Sasha was just supposed to knock her off.
>>
Roman Reigns
>>
>>1273488
>dead horse
>>
File: Kane pyro.jpg (228KB, 1284x722px) Image search: [Google]
Kane pyro.jpg
228KB, 1284x722px
unironically le big red machine
>>
>>1274412
log off, filthy tom
>>
>>1274412
He's decent. He's only booked as a big man and since he never wins these days it's hard to see him as a real threat. I feel if they gave him an unstoppable push for a bit he could become relevant again.
>>
Unironically? CM Punk

I'm slowly coming around to appreciating Triple H tho.
>>
File: 1356231817660.png (259KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1356231817660.png
259KB, 640x480px
>>1274412
I was such a Kane mark up until he demasked.
>mfw he was another victim of the Trips reign of terror.
>>
File: 1461631467396.gif (2MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1461631467396.gif
2MB, 200x150px
Pic related, I love basically any match or segment he's involved.
>>
>>1274945
I didn't mind the first unmasking, even if the moment was stupid, he was a delightful psychotic serial killer to watch for the first few years.
>>
>>1274911
I think the time has passed for good, he'd probably rather put a new monster heel over. Too bad every single time he does, Creative completely ruins that guy, making all of Kane's sacrifices over his career completely meaningless.
>>
>>1273473
>Now you realize not only Haitch failed to put Roman over but also the shovel failed to bury him.

Haitch lost his touch.
>>
>>1274412
Same here. Kane is always WWE champion in all my games.
>>
But can they beat beat John Cena? I'm not talking about Smackdown debut John Cena. No, I'm not talking about Wrestlemania 22 John Cena. Hell, I'm not talking about Wrestlemania 23 John Cena either. I'm talking about Judgment Day One Night Stand John Cena with the Attitude Adjustment(which is capable of beating Rey Mysterio, Brock Lesnar and Big Show), his remaining Five Moves of Doom(which grant him the Flying Shoulder Block, the Five Knuckle Shuffle, and the Stepover Toehold Facelock) capable of using Hustle, Loyalty and Respect, equipped with a ladder(capable of using acrobatic attacks) and a microphone because he is a master in rapping and hip-hop, a perfect gimmick (that can include Doctor of Thuganomics ), control of both the referees and the audience, with Hulk Hogans's DNA and face implanted on his chest, his Hulkamaniacs guarding him and John Cena's album "You Can't See Me" playing behind him AFTER he absorbed charisma from the wrestling legend, entered Hulkster Mode, cast a Military Press Slam on everybody and use Axe Bomber (crooked arm lariat) so he can put his arm in a 60-90 degree angle while running in to them.
>>
>Of All Time
Randy Savage

>Currently alive
Stone Cold Steve Austin

>Not Retired
Triple H
>>
>>1274952
He is the goat
>>
>>1273473
I got back into wrestling because of duh big guy feuding with punk.
>>
>>1273609
>>1273488
>>1273480
Bayley is such a try hard. I guess the Female John Cena.
>>
The Guy that shoot wrestled Goldberg in a Goldberg Squash Match.
>>
All Time: Edge
I've been watching wrestling since the early 90's and this guy was someone I couldn't stand at first. Then Rater R superstar happened, guy became my favorite heel. And yeah loved the Metal look. Edge had some great feuds.

Runners Up: Kurt Angle, Chris Benoit, Eddie Guerrero, Brock Lesnar. These guys along with Edge got me back into wrestling.

Present favorite: AJ Styles.
Guy is unique. I hate spot monkeys like Apollo Crews, they're a novelty that wears off. AJ is definition of how to fucking be graceful and work good matches while using spots at the right time. He's the reason I watched TNA till he departed.

Runner Up:Seth Rollins, Christopher Daniels, Kazarian, Cesaro

Future favorite might be Finn Balor.

Bonus Mentions: Bobby Roode,
>>
>>1275248
I wish WWE made Edge the face of the WWE.
>>
>>1275231
Yeah fuck her for trying to do something different than hair pulling
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.