[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NJPW Dominion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3

File: Kaz-Okada.jpg (186KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
Kaz-Okada.jpg
186KB, 500x333px
Is your body ready for the show of the year?

>IWGP Heavyweight Title Match: Tetsuya Naito (c) vs. Kazuchika Okada
>NEVER Openweight Title Match: Yuji Nagata (c) vs. Katsuyori Shibata
>IWGP Intercontinental Title Ladder Match: Kenny Omega (c) vs. Hiroshi Tanahashi
>>
File: 1456071081416.jpg (77KB, 690x460px) Image search: [Google]
1456071081416.jpg
77KB, 690x460px
>>1272872
>Outlaw wrestling
>>
Do New Japan do gimmick matches like ladder matches very often? I don't really recall ever seeing one.
>>
>>1272884
no, first one in years, really excited desu
>>
Is this on the wwe network?
>>
>>1272872
Kenny better win
>>
>>1272872
>>
>>1272884

It's the first ladder match in NJPW history, it's basically Kenny bringing his American bullshit to Japan and forcing Tanahashi into it, and it'll probably be fucking great.

I hope Nagata and Shibata have a longer match this time, the last one felt like it finished just as it was getting started.
>>
>>
>>1272918
Tanahashi will probably love it since he loves Shawn Michaels shit
>>
Do i only have to pay $9.99 for full access on the WWE network ?
>>
I have the wwe network.

Which PPV is this called.
>>
>>1272918
> ladder matches
> american
El oh el
>>
>>1272930
>>1272929
>>1272924
>>1272892
Why do you keep posting this?
>>
Something about Tanahashi annoys me and I'm glad when he loses so I hope Kenny wins even if it requires the bucks doing some memery like kicking Elgin into Tanahashi
>>
>>1273044
He's the Japanese Cena
>>
>>1272872
What shows does NJPW host besides ppvs? Does it make getting that subscription service worth it?
>>
>>1272873
>shitposting
>>
>>1272872
>outlaw wrestling
>>
>>1272971
He's trying to force a meme.

Or just your average moron.
>>
>>1273113
>I ask question actually pertaining to thread
>hour later just 3 posts and all of them are shit posts or complaining about bad memes
>>
>>1272872
>holding 9 dollars
>>
>>1273202

It's mostly just house show level stuff building up to big events, but with Best of the Super Juniors coming up and the G1 later in the year, those make it well worth it. Considering how cheap it is I just look at it as buying the monthly big events with the smaller shows as a bonus. Plus you have access to the library as well.

>>1272927

I'm counting on it.

>>1272935

Kenny's not American either but that doesn't change the fact that he and the Bucks are all about introducing dishonorable American nonsense into New Japan. He said that himself at the last show.
>>
>>1273254
(Ladder Matches originated in Canada)
>>
>>1273202
I'm probably going to give it a month to watch the G1 this year
>>
>>1273044
He is essentially Cena with a Shawn Micheals moveset. Just be glad we aren't getting Okada vs Tanahashi for the hundredth time.
>>
>>1273259

I'm aware. I'm just saying that being pedantic about it misses the point.
>>
If Tanahashi goes over Omega, I hope that doesn't result in Omega just getting lost in the shuffle and being relegated to having random six-man tag title matches with the Bucks.
>>
I want to start watching NJPW, what's the schedule for their shows? Any streams?
>>
>>1273287
They didn't build him up for that. If omega losses the fucking title which he won't he's going to be moved up to be feuding with Okada and Naito
>>
Where's the stream, guys? Or, should I just wait until it's over and torrent it?

Wouldn't hate watching it live, though.
I'd rather not sign up for NJW today, I already know about it.

Any help is appreciated, thanks!
>>
>>1273352
Dominion is on June 19
>>
>>1273363
Oh, shit. My mistake. I just saw the thread, and had assumed it was today based on that. Didn't look it up and that's my goof.

I guess I'll just sign up for their thing by then.

Only shame with it is I can't play it on my television or through my Roku or whatever.
>>
>>1273371
Wait until closer to the time to sign up, I don't know if they're actually streaming that ROH/NJPW event on NJPWWorld
>>
>>1272872
>no roppongi vice
>no based tama
>okada still not being cooled down
meh ppv.
>>
watch a real japanese promotion like AJPW or NOAH you fucking fags not the literal WWE of Japan
>>
>>1273479
"Watch the outlaw outlaw promotions."
>>
>>1272872
is this on the wrestling network my man?
>>
Can someone explain how disqualifications work in NJPW? In the recent Omega/Elgin match, they used like three weapons on each other with the ref looking directly at them. Are the NJPW refs on an even higher level of kayfabe incompetence than WWE refs, or are the rules so lax
that you basically have to bring a gun and shoot someone to get DQ'd?
>>
>>1273628
Its legal to use chairs but illegal for low blows
>>
>>1273666
No wonder naitch was a great heel in japan
>>
which ppv is this called on the wwe network?
>>
where can i find a stream for tonight?
>>
What time on the WWE network?
>>
>>1274437

this desu senpai
>>
>>1273073

Cena is cool tho
>>
>>1274498
woootube
>>
File: 1432544900343.jpg (22KB, 220x281px) Image search: [Google]
1432544900343.jpg
22KB, 220x281px
Just getting it on- Did I miss the Jushin/Cheeseburger match?
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.