[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Quintessential Face Moments

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: received_1416256021734064.jpg (22KB, 427x500px) Image search: [Google]
received_1416256021734064.jpg
22KB, 427x500px
Hey senpai, I'm about to debut at my local wrestling fed and I always wanted to be a heel. Unfortunately, everyone since day one has had me pegged for a face. I've asked my trainers and stuff for some tips, but I thought I'd ask you guys and see what you like to see in your faces. Keep in mind we're marketed mainly to families, with a bit more attitude than Modern WWE
>>
Come out wearing some kind of accessory and give it to a little kid in the crowd.
>>
>>1272697
I'll keep that one in mind. Been thinking about that, but not sure what I'd give out. Then again, I haven't figured out a gimmick yet either
>>
>>1272694
are you a big guy or a midget?
>>
>>1272694
Be as cool face man, not the "hey im superman lmao" and not the "fans are all i have" type but triple h face like, only cekebrate with fans when is something special like winning a championship and occasionally give your stuff to kids but with the "i dont need this shit so you can have it" type
>>
>>1272710
A midget. I actually have the same height and even sorta look like D Bry. I'm not as bulky. I'm about 82kg
>>
>>1272715
Run around, smile, be energetic. Make sure your entrance music isn't complete shit.
>>
>>1272724
That seems to be the basics. Entrance theme I'm still sorta waiting on. I wanted a cover of an old song that always pumps people up. I was trying to find a cover of 'In the Air Tonight', but the only cover I found is Nonpoint, who are pretty fucking bad
>>
>>1272694

sing and dance and have a big smile on your face

those are the best faces!!!!!
>>
Go for a smiley, jubilant, overly-saccharine, bubblegum babyface. Sort of like a male Bayley. If it works you;ll be huge with the kikds, and if it doesn't you can dial it up to the point of obnoxiousness to take it in a heel direction (which would be an interesting spin on a metal-heel Cena type character imo).
>>
>>1272734
I like that. Very sneakily make them turn me heel by playing an incredibly shitty face. And then I just keep doing it to keep the heat
>>
Just do what you would do if you were a heel, but do it against the bad guys
>>
>>1272756
This is what face Miz was. Not sure it's a good idea.
>>
>>1272771

It works when its one guy on the roster doing it. When it becomes the default it makes it really bloody hard for the heels to get any heat.
>>
>>1272773
We have some damn good heels though. >>1272771
I don't know if I've got the charisma though. I'm not Hulk Hogan, I'm not Eddie Guerrero and I'm not Stone Cold.
>>
>>1272702
a hat, a t-shirt, gloves. toss em a fucking baseball.
>>
>>1272715
Cut a promo about how you may not be the biggest but you'll try your damnedest and wrestle your heart. If you're that small you may be an underdog just by sight depending on how big everyone else is.
>>
>>1272807
If someone else already has that, what else do you reckon might work?
>>
>>1272871
Well what is relatable between you and the audience? Obviously most of the audience won't be big like most of the wrestlers so they can relate without you haven't to bash them over the head that you're just like them.

What's the make up the crowd generally? Families? Kids? Smarks? It mostly depends on that.
>>
>>1272895
Families, kids then smarks
>>
>>1272908
So try to relate to them as best you can. Find what makes you similar to them and reinforce that point but not in a ham fisted way. I dunno, do you have a family? You could drive that home.
>>
Just wear a cape and be a superhero faggot.
They're going to make you a jobber anyways so who cares
>>
>>1272715
Holy shit get ready to job kid
>>
>>1272727
>but the only cover I found is Nonpoint, who are pretty fucking bad
go for it man, even in 2016 shitty nu-metal is the best music to go over
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.