[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Overrated.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

Overrated.
>>
>>1272475
Yep. So is Austin/Hart too.
>>
>>1272477
Lol nope
Michaels/Hart maybe
>>
>>1272475
>do i fit in yet??
>>
michaels/flair was better imo
>>
Michaels v Jericho @ Mania was prob one of the all time greatest matches of both of those mens career.
>>
>>1272496

Sup Chris
>>
>>1272499
>not liking jeriGOAT
you're a stupid idiot
>>
>>1272486
> i-i l-love you
Cringeworthy as fuck
The only good bit of that overrated piece of shit match was when Ric botched and couldnt catch the Boy Toy and he nearly broke all his ribs
>>
>>1272477
Michaels vs. Austin was better.
>>
>>1272503

STUPID MAN

I do like JeriGOAT but don't remember that match being amazing, maybe i'll watch it again. HBK/Taker at WM25 was 5* though.
>>
>>1272510
Worst b8
>>
>>1272499
you are a stupid man
>>
>>1272513
The buyrate doesn't lie.
>>
>>1272475
Nah, I watch it once a year and its still GOAT
>>
Michaels vs Hart for an hour long borefest is overrated
>>
>>1272533
So HHH vs Ramen is the greatest match of all time? K
>>
>>1272505
wow you are a badboii on the internet aren't you?
>>
>>1272574
It is , Roman Reigns is the Stone Cold of our era
>>
>>1272567
18+
20 minutes could have been cut, the rest is based
>>
>>1272567
That match was unironically done better months before their match by two gook chicks in japan.
>>
>>1272567
Because Hart was butthurt about having to lose 1-0

Shawn did everything in his power to make that match good
>>
File: 1442657032923.gif (2MB, 340x253px) Image search: [Google]
1442657032923.gif
2MB, 340x253px
>>1272600

>>1272602
Lol you couldnt be more wrong.
Shawn didnt even say he wouldnt lay down for him in return until way after the ironman match happened dumbfuck

Bret was the highlight, Yawn Michaels was just doing his usual enhancement talent schtick of helping the actual draws and stars put on a good match
Just so happened the enhancement talent won this time
>>
As someone who only watched Michaels vs Bret last year, it was 10/10
>>
>>1272616
Bret sandbagged the entire match though.

He did nothing to make the match great. Shawn did all the heavy lifting in the bout.
>>
>>1272625
So you didnt watch the match and are just meeing
K thanks for your time, bye now
>>
>>1272631
Just compare the way Michaels sold for Austin at WM14 vs. the way Hart sold for Michaels at Wm12. It's night and day.
>>
Im new to wrestling, been watching old matches and Taker vs HBK at mania(s) , SCSA vs Breat at Mania and Jerigoat vs Haitch are my top 3
>>
>>1272638
>Jerigot vs. Haitch

I've never seen this match ever mentioned in a top 20 mania matches let alone top 3. You must be a big HHH fan
>>
>>1272637
Are you now going to spout that nonsense that Bret should have sold his arm for the entirety of an hour long bout? Great psychology there from the Boy Toy, would have been a great match

The difference between Bret and Shawn is that Bret makes his selling believable at all times, Yawn Michaels is Ziggler tier while Bret makes it look like a real fight

Watch any Bret vs Diesel match for how selling should be done
>>
I never really cared for Undertaker or got the hype
>>
>>1272641
Bret could have made his movements mean more, yes.

Putting Michaels and Ziggler in the same tear means I know u be trollin

Bret only sold vs. Diesel because he knew he'd get his ass pummeled if he didn't comply
>>
>>1272645
> Nash shooting on anybody

top lel
>>
>>1272658
he'll shoot on your new halal mayor, bretcuck
>>
>>1272645
> Bret only sold vs. Diesel because he knew he'd get his ass pummeled if he didn't comply

Haha holy shit

> Nash is the biggest seven-foot-tall pussy I’ve ever seen in my life and Bret Hart would have eaten him for lunch. I’d tell Nash that to his face, too – because he wouldn’t do jackshit to me.
t. Bob Holly
>>
>>1272665
Embarrassing, really. Why did you think posting that was a good idea?
>>
>>1272665
Im from Bestsex not london you jack of clubs
>>
Bretfags are the worst.

Literally on par with juggalos, bronys, and pedophiles
>>
>>1272676
Says El Dorito the fat mexican dwarf that pretends he is a wrestler online

> he unironically calls Flair the GOAT while being under 40 years old
>>
File: le hart brek kiddy.jpg (242KB, 1024x1293px) Image search: [Google]
le hart brek kiddy.jpg
242KB, 1024x1293px
>>
>>1272676
shut up poochador
>>
>>1272676
>bretfags
>s
Literally one cunt from Essex
>>
>>1272720
not even meltzer the timid jew sides with bret over hbk nowadays
>>
>>1272720
kys thats not true
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.