[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HHH Appreciation Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Triple_H_WWE_Champion_2008.jpg (339KB, 1131x866px) Image search: [Google]
Triple_H_WWE_Champion_2008.jpg
339KB, 1131x866px
Is there anybody more based than Trips in the WWE, or any wrestling promotion for that matter?

Seriously, this guy rocks.

Not only did he play politics in his early days and secure the best booking for himself, he ended up marrying the boss's daughter and becoming COO of the E, maybe even the successor to Vince.

He's 46 and while most wrestlers are wheelchair bound by this age Trips literally comes down to the ring ever Monday in thousand dollar suits, plus there's literally no doubt that if he needs to, he can still go at it with the best of them.

Not to mention he gave us NXT, which is one of the best products to come out of the WWE in a long time.
>>
Trips is truly a genius.

People should strive to be him honestly
>>
>>1272433
>He's 46 and while most wrestlers are wheelchair bound by this age

...what?
>>
He did absolutely smash it to be fair

>notice how shit WCW is and jump over early
>later ride a tank into WCW single handedly winning the Monday Night Wars
>marry the boss's 10/10 daughter
>can book yourself however you want for the rest of your career
>have you own Motorhead theme song
>main event mania multiple times
>become successor to Vince
>get to create own development brand that becomes more popular than the main one
>makes womens wrestling watchable again
>brings in guys like Samoa Joe, Nakamura, Balor

Based Trips 2bh. He's basically living every fans dream.
>>
My Childhood favorite, so yeah, I'm very biased towards The Game.

And...the amount of talent that he's put over is really something to appreciate. He's pretty damn awesome.
>>
>>1272433
NXT is shit tho
>>
>>1272484
> I watch all 3+ hours of The Roman Reigns Show
>>
>>1272433
>Not to mention he gave us NXT
How is this a good thing? NXT has the most cancerous fanbase of all time and he's also responsible for all the waifu autism
>>
>>1272490
'No'
>>
>>1272491
This.
>>
Triple H is a bully who politics to get what he wants. He's just as carny as Vince

Be that as it may his wrestling ability, be it not my favorite, Hunter has lots of great matches more good ones than bad

Triple H vs Umaga in the Last Man Standing Match was 3 3/4 star. Despite what people say about it Orton/Hunter was a great feud and it would have been better if the roles were just switched

Chris Benoit vs Triple H in an hour long iron man match for the World Championship was 4 stars
>>
>>1272538
>bully

we need more of those

Too many pussies in wrestling today
>>
>>1272539

You have John Cena for that.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.