[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This storyline won't last 2 months...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

File: HbK1fTl.jpg (67KB, 600x901px) Image search: [Google]
HbK1fTl.jpg
67KB, 600x901px
So for those curious about the Darren Young Great Again storyline that is formulating right now...This wasn't Vince's idea...this was Darren's idea and Bob went to Vince and Vince apparently trusts Bob enough to just...let this storyline happen

So for those curious...Darren Young had to be friends with a retired WWE legend and former WWE Champion in order to get Vince's approval on a new storyline...WHY

Vince fucking laid off half a dozen stars the day this happened and yet he wants to keep Darren around AND give him free reign on his own fucking storyline? You could have fucking ANYONE ELSE do this shit not named Darren Young.
>>
>>1272277
>stars
>the only one who was seen on TV in the last year was Sandow in some background segments or in a jobber royale
>>
>>1272277
If they laid him off WWE would be labelled as homophobic
They needed to give him a timeless gimic
Not a shitty
>LOL its a Trump thing
>SO FUNNI
>>
>>1272277
source not found
>>
>>1272282

Think about it the segment Damien Sandow accomplished if we were to pretend Macho Mandow didn't happen was getting fired by the Miz

If you were serious about doing a Rocky-esque kind of story Damien Sandow seems like the perfect guy to use something like this for

Darren is fucking hot garbage. A steeming pile of unusable shit and he needs to pack his shit and seek other professions.
>>
>>1272277
>Vince trusts Backlund
No.

He's doing it as a rib on Darren Young, who has never been great. He's only there because he admitted that he takes it in the ass.
>>
>>1272288

Cage side seats. I'm more than certain Meltz is gonna be ranting about how this is gonna be worse than Meximerrica. I'm also certain WWE.com is gonna give a bunch of pointless interviews to Darren too.

>>1272286

>Timeless Gimmick

$100 sent to your paypal account not a single fucking mark in the audience knows who Bob Backlund is. No one knows that this man fucked over Bret Hart for the WWE Championship in a Submission Match because Bret refused to job the belt to fucking Nash.
>>
>>1272296

This storyline like Meximerrica, Like The League of Jobbers (Goldust/Fandango/Truth/Breeze). Like the Social Jobbers, like EVERY FUCKING OTHER STORYLINE ON THIS FUCKING SHOW is gonna get zero heat

Why waste the airtime on this? 3 hours of TV, 28 writers, and NOTHING is enjoyable.
>>
File: The-Bunny-620x350.jpg (77KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
The-Bunny-620x350.jpg
77KB, 620x350px
>>1272296

Or it's almost impossible to get fired by WWE and they're just throwing random gimmick #2178921 at someone low on the card
>>
>>1272309

Again, if you really wanted someone for this worthless gimmick ANYONE other than Darren

Titus could make this fucking gimmick work. Darren is literally what Byron Saxton wishes he was doing right now.
>>
>>1272302
>cageside seats

Geno is a retarded cuck who has never had a source.
>>
>>1272310
>being this mad some stupid gimmick is given to some random person

Life must be so painful for you
>>
>>1272311

Its the only source I have on the matter. However, say for instance there is any truth to this

It doesn't make any less stupid. Darren is as worthless as the majority of the NXT roster and the Raw Undercard/Midcard
>>
WWE is so shit
>>
>>1272308
because the WWE is vince's playground. he wants to get his jollies off at Darren and Bob Backlund making fools of themselves.
>>
>>1272314

RAW'S RATINGS ARE IN THE FUCKING TOILET

SPIRALING DOWN THE GODDAMN DRAIN

This is not profitable television. You're are aware that within 2 years when Raw's contract expires US might not wanna renew right?
>>
>>1272318

Vince is killing this company and according to Bryan Alvarez so is Shane...Vince I believe Shane I do not since Kevin Dunn has more creative imput than Shane does.

I want Vince to die. I want this entire company to hit that fucking reset button and start over.
>>
>>1272320
>This is not profitable television

It is, though
>>
>>1272317

We need a Vince Russo esque Authority figure someone who can make Raw less boring.

Someone needs to straight up take all the fucking belts away from the current champions, tell them too fucking bad, and make tournaments for each and every one of the belts.
>>
>>1272325

Raw had a fucking 2.2 RATING! You're wrong. Raw hasn't been this bad since New Generation where despite having horribly written angles WCW was pulling 4.0-6.0's every fucking week to Raw's 2's...
>>
Most of the posts in this thread seem like their written by 5 year olds.

RIP English.
>>
Darren should have an aids gimmick when someone is trying to pin him he cuts himself open and bleeds on his opponent book him vs styles
>>
>>1272330

That's still profitable
>>
>>1272320
good
>>
>>1272333

You do not deserve those Trips pls kys

>>1272336

That would require blood being on screen and the investors don't want enjoyable TV.
>>
>>1272338
>>1272339

That's not profitable if it were profitable they wouldn't have laid off a fuck ton of stars

>inb4 worthless jobbers

Not the point. You're throwing away talent who have been thru the WWE machine for years just to consume indie talent that will never get over on Raw because Vince won't let them.
>>
>>1272277
Would he still be in the company if he wasn't a homo?
>>
>>1272343
>a fuck ton
>6
>1 of which was entirely retired from the ring

WWE employs like 200+ wrestlers
>>
>>1272345
Absolutely not
>>
>>1272347

>200

Citation fucking required if you take every star on Raw and combine it with NXT that doesn't come close to that number you literally pulled that number out of your ass.
>>
>>1272345
>>1272349

Fuck you TMZ you either improve things or make things worse since it was TMZ who exposed Darren Young as being gay and it was TMZ that ended the Rusev/Ziggler angle.
>>
>>1272351
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_WWE_personnel
>>
>>1272363

>Wikipedia

Confirmed for pulling a number out of your ass

Saged.
>>
>>1272340
They could do that with spit. Isn't AIDS transmissible via saliva also?
>>
>>1272409

Then it would just be gross...
>>
>>1272310
Titus is utterly fucking awful.

>>1272320
Yes, and the biggest problem they have is clearly this angle.

Fuck off, marky.
>>
>>1272435

Go back to /wooo/
>>
>>1272457
Go back to not posting.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.