[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will he end up being one of the all time greats like Hogan,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: RAW_HEADER.jpg (95KB, 750x423px) Image search: [Google]
RAW_HEADER.jpg
95KB, 750x423px
Will he end up being one of the all time greats like Hogan, Austin or Cena?
>>
>>1265582
No. He will be remembered as our Lex Luger
>>
More like Lex Luger
>>
>Cena being in the list of goats
No, Taker and Austin had unique characters that couldn't be applied to anyone else. Cena however doesn't have a character, He's just built to make money. They could even give Heath Slater Cena's gimmick and it would still work.
>>
>>1265584
Or a vanilla Hogan without the GOAT promos
>>
Cena does not belong up there with Hogan and Austin
>>
>>1265582
Stop.

Enough with the god damn flame baiting already. Everyone here knows Roman doesn't have what it takes to be le guy. Especially not on the level of Hogan or Austin.

But you just have to keep throwing out your same shitty bait over and over because you have nothing better to do with your time then start an argument online, spew a bunch of retardation and then act like you won.
>>
I hope he dies. For real.
>>
File: 1455003949383.png (189KB, 327x316px) Image search: [Google]
1455003949383.png
189KB, 327x316px
>>1265717
>hating a wrestler
>>
im not a bad guy, and im not a good guy. IM JUST
LE GUY XDDDD
>>
>>1265582
"Who knows"
>>
>>1265717
I hope you die. For real.
>>
>>1265602
>>1265602
>>1265602
this
>>
>2:2 ratings

Austin would get 7-8 weekly

Kinda why Austin still gets bigger pops
>>
>>1265602
>I never watched a Heath Slater match
>>
>>1267220
>Austin would get 7-8 weekly
yes with less channels, different way of measuring ratings and during a wrestling boom.
>>
File: 1442354407765.png (21KB, 588x379px) Image search: [Google]
1442354407765.png
21KB, 588x379px
>>1267261
And Austins face turn and rise to the top created that boom.
>>
He'll be one of the all-time failed top guys like Warrior, Luger & Diesel
>>
>>1265582
>Hogan, Austin or Cena

One of these things is not like the others, but as long as we're having the discussion we might as well mention that all three of them, not to mention Rock, HHH, Flair, Foley, and pretty much every other full-time main eventer other than maybe Goldberg and RVD originally got over as heels.

tl;dr: Not only does Vince ignore everyone except himself, he doesn't even know the history of his own business.
>>
You know he won't.

Fuck off.
>>
>>1267261
A wrestling boom BUILT AROUND AUSTIN.
Idiot.
>>
>>1265582
"No"
>>
>>1267300
Would you really consider Warrior a failure?
He was incredibly over and a huge draw at the time, and despite how he acted towards the end of his WWE career he was always generally loved and respected as one of the best.
I personally fucking hate the guy but
>>
>>1270777
>and a huge draw at the time, and despite how he acted towards the end of his WWE career he was always generally loved and respected as one of the best.

Literally none of this is true.

Warrior couldn't sell a house show to save his life.
>>
>>1270777
Warrior was not a huge draw.
At all.
There's a reason the belt and focus was back on Hogan by the next WM.

If you don't know what you're talking about, keep your mouth shut.
>>
>>1267261
Austin made that boom. Along with The Rock and all the other talented guys. If they were rubbish as Reigns is, there wouldn't have been one.

And let's give credit to everyone. Guys like JR doing commentary helped making Stone Cold the star. He'd build the hype ''omg the bad guys are taking over, who's going to save us now?'' then ''glass shatters'' and the crowd would go through the roof.

Fuck, even Howard Finkel doing the introductions contributed to the good product.
>>
>>1267261
Austin sold 12 million tshirts in 1 year.
It takes Cena a decade to reach that number

>muh different channels
>muh different method of tv ratings
>muh excuses
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.