[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are they doing this to him bros

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (541KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
541KB, 1920x1080px
Why are they doing this to him bros
>>
File: wwwyki.png (48KB, 500x479px) Image search: [Google]
wwwyki.png
48KB, 500x479px
He's gonna make it one day
>>
>>1264948
Never drew a dime
>>
>>1265020
He could with a chance.
He does get a good pop
>>
>>1265020

Good pop every time he appears on RAW, even after years of being buried. WWE could have built him into a main event level guy if Vince, Dunn, and the writers weren't so petty.

Not saying he has face of the company potential. I won't go that far. But he could have been a solid A- Player.

Instead, they took one of the only guys on the roster to get over organically and did everything they could to ruin him because they didn't write it or manufacture it.
>>
>>1264948
>decent worker
>over as fuck
>vet who has been around for almost 10 years
>stick him on NXT
>part of some shitty tag team

Ryder really does deserve more. Vince just doesn't like the fact that Ryder got over all on his own. And even after years of being buried, he's still fucking over.
>>
>>1264948
WTF did he really get demoted to NXT? He's going BACKWARDS
>>
>>1265206
he's been on nxt for like 11 months
>>
>>1265206
I've heard that Vince actually wants to send him back to wrestling school to "brush up on a few things" before he has a shot as coming back to the main roster
>>
That night after mania he was over as fuck and it was refreshing to see a likeable jamoke on tv. He actually lost the title and got buried as fuck. Holy kek. There's no point in even watching it, you have booty jokes and ramen
>>
>>1265072
>But he could have been a solid A- Player.
lets not go that far, hes solid not spectacular, dependable, but his gimmick hasnt really changed in a while, he still gets a good pop because he hasnt be over saturated. The IWC would turn their back on him if they kept seeing him constantly.
>>
>>1265218
Should have done that with Reigns
>>
He got over without being pushed by Vince/Steph/writers and they seem to hate that.
>>
>>1265258

He tried changing his gimmick to something more serious with another YouTube show, it was really good, but WWE forced him to stop after three episodes because they didn't want a second Ryder Revolution on their hands.

But let's be real. Over is over, and he got over and stayed over. He's the most mistreated talent in the company.
>>
File: 1434416759665.gif (3MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1434416759665.gif
3MB, 400x225px
>>1264948
It was his idea to go to NXT. He gets to "mentor" young boys while getting the NXT cred, but really he saw the importance of getting on HHH's good side, which has the real long-term benefits.

And now he's winning Money in the Bank, so it clearly worked.
>>
>>1265020
Sold tons of merch back when he first got over. Why does Vince hate money?
>>
>>1265218
If you're going to bullshit at least try.
>>
>>1265258
>The IWC would turn their back on him if they kept seeing him constantly.

Show any example of this happening.
>>
>>1265517
Because Vince didn't make him
>>
>>1265517
If I have to guess, the dude made a ton of money while pushing "his" idea, so when something comes out of that mindset, he hates it.
Plus, y' know, Vince's batshit crazy.
>>
>>1265542
Ziggler
>>
>>1265552
Ziggler never received any crowd backlash tho?
>>
>>1265258
>The IWC would turn their back on him if they kept seeing him constantly.
It depends on how good you are in the ring if that would happen. Ryder IMO just isn't that great enough that if he was on shows all the time people wouldn't get sick of him. When Ryder was having good exposure the IWC seemed to be split on if he was god or not. Where a guy like Sandow who used to get alot of exposure I never saw a backlash online against.
>>
>>1265553
IWC prefer online backlash and complaining about how boring someone is, which Ziggler has seen plenty of
>>
>>1265553
Not crowd backlash but in the IWC he def. did. Even currently it seems like half the people like him and half hate him.
>>
>>1265558
>>1265559
The only people turning against Ziggler are marks who got worked by Vince's shitbooking.
>>
>>1265561

What about people who never liked Ziggler? I grew up watching HBK, so I've always realized that Ziggler is far inferior to the guy he models himself after.

Ziggler is like the budget, knock-off, bought from a sketchy shop in Chinatown version of Shawn Michaels. In other words, Ziggler has always been shit and I never understood why so much of the IWC wanted to slob his knob so badly.
>>
>>1265830
I'm in the same boat basically. I got tired of his overselling a long time ago and right now, for me, is a switch-channel wrestler.
>>
>>1265839
>I got tired of his overselling
This. Selling like he's been 6' under for months only to sprint up and do the famouser.
>>
>>1265218
Ryder is like 3x the worker Roman is. Yet Roman is wwe champion. I can't believe this can be true.
>>
>>1266125
Because Ryder is a fucking faggot. Do you guys really view him as a main eventer? Jesus Christ, those are definitely some /woo/-tier opinions.
>>
>>1264948
Because he sucks.
>>
>>1265020
Madison square garden November 20th 2011 would disagree with you wholeheartedly.
I would know I was there.
>>
>>1265517
Because he got over without Vince's approval
>>
I will never understand the fascination with Zack Ryder. He was never a top talent. He's a douchey jobber. I can understand being a fan of jobbers. Look at how Barry Horrowitz' GWF Light Heavy title reign was received. That's Zack Ryder winning the IC title, only worse, since The IC at least at one time had some serious prestige.
>>
>>1266502
He's representative of the age old story of Vince going "you like this guy? fuck you BURIED". Ryder got himself over without a big push and the company wouldn't have it.

People like him because he's a real life underdog. He shoot gets fucked over at every turn.
>>
>>1265830
Then you don't count as somebody who turned their back on him, silly.

>>1266359
> faggot
> gets a Taste of Tenille every night

>>1266502
t. dumb mark
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.