[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cool, I didn't know they renewed Brickleberry

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

Cool, I didn't know they renewed Brickleberry
>>
What are the chances they'll make any Undertaker "Wendy" jokes?
>>
good joke OP
>>
I'll give it another episode or two, but it's pretty bad.
>>
Why do the outlines of the characters look all fucked up? I couldn't help but get distracted by it while watching the first episode.
>>
>>1262014
Because it's flash animation, literally Johnny Test tier shit mate. Tweening instead of in betweens is also obvious as fuck.
>>
I can count the number of times on a single hand how many times I even smiled or gave a sensible chuckle.

>Dusty Road
>Frozen Walnuts
>McMahon's legs giving out (which was only funny by association because it reminded me of that time his legs gave out when climbing in the ring.)

Also three times they did the joke where someone says UH or cries for a long time. It's Family Guy tier.

Was that thing with Sgt. Slaughter at the end supposed to be a reference to something? It just seemed out of place.
>>
>>1261923
fuck my negroes this show was horrible. I couldnt last 10 minutes
>>
>>1262096
Yup. Just couldn't bare with this shit
>>
File: vampiro.jpg (11KB, 337x219px) Image search: [Google]
vampiro.jpg
11KB, 337x219px
>WWE's live action programming is for children and their cartoons are for adults.
>>
awful show. seth green a shit
>>
>>1261923
Pretty shitty.
>>
The general consensus on r/squaredcircle is that this show is good, and our opinion is most likely worth more than the opinion of anybody here. Considering most of us have actually had sex, and not many people here have.

Stop overanalyzing it you smarks, it just a silly cartoon.
>>
>>1261923
I wonder if the fact that the top brass demanded everything be changed (Hogan, Punk, probably more) has affected the quality of the programme.
I didn't think it was great, but I thought parts of it were funny, and it has potential. Let's just see where this goes guys.
>>
File: 1459863274496.png (191KB, 398x384px) Image search: [Google]
1459863274496.png
191KB, 398x384px
>>1262168
>/r/squaredcircle
>had sex with anything other than their right hand
>>
File: 1462158332787.jpg (708KB, 1873x1063px) Image search: [Google]
1462158332787.jpg
708KB, 1873x1063px
wew
>>
>>1262173
If they demand those changes though, why not just do it all again properly. It's their own network, it's not like they have space they have to fill. All their original programming has potential, but it all fills so rushed and half assed it's like a comedy segment on Smackdown.
>>
>>1262263
For any show to be successful, especially a comedy, I feel like there has to be as little micromanagement as possible. Seth Green and co should have just been given carte blanche to do what they wanted.
I doubt any programming on the Network will be particularly successfuly when Vince's head looms over the shoulders of the content creators.
>>
>>1262313
That's true. Vince may be a genius, but he also ruins just about everything.
>>
http://rule34.paheal.net/post/view/1868180#search=WWE
>>
>>1262168

>it just a silly cartoon.

Kys. Archer is a great show, Prime Simpsons and South Park were great shows. Bojack Horseman is good. Plenty of cartoons can be great so they shouldn't be let off the hook because of the medium, especially if it ends up bad because Vince tries to micromanage.
>>
>>1262454
Pretty much this. Even if you were to take out the "raunchy" bits and swearing and make the jokes more family friendly, it would be a shit cartoon by kid show standards.
>>
I couldn't handle hearing "WWE" so many times, Cole does that enough already. Gave up a few minutes in.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.