[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have any of you taken a full-force wrestling move before? The

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

File: vader.jpg (84KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
vader.jpg
84KB, 480x480px
Have any of you taken a full-force wrestling move before?
The closest I can recall taking a Vader Bomb from a friend's fat cousin. He might've been 200-250lbs (I was roughly 120lbs) and that's quite a bit for a 14yr old. Was winded and afraid that I broke a rib.
>>
Similar experience, once took a powerbomb into a wooden fence from a larger older lad. Cracked 2 ribs and was winded for a good while, back was cut and bruised but luckily nothing more serious.
>>
Yeah my dad fucked my ass
>>
A friend tried to leapfrog me when I was a kid, and being a dumbshit I forgot to duck took a knee to the nose and broke it. Fucking sucked
>>
>be 9
>dad playfully power bombing me onto couch
>back hits hard edge of couch
>thought i was fucking paralyzed
>>
My friend locked me in the sharpshooter when we were kids it actually hurt very much
>>
File: gravedigger.jpg (144KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
gravedigger.jpg
144KB, 1252x1252px
>>1261919
I took a Pedigree from a "friend" when I was 14. Well, I agreed to it because he was a rich boy, and he shares what he has with me.

He got overexcited and near smashed my face, but fortunately only my nose got hurt, I think my forehead, and thankfully I wasn't bleeding.
>>
>>1263801
you got fucking buried
>>
>be me around 8 or 9
>tall manlet destroying friend picks me up for powerbomb
>drops me on my neck
>gets winded and can't breathe
It was awesome
>>
>>1263798
That shit hurts when you're a kid. I remember getting a sharpshooter at day care and that was painful.
>>
>>1263855
>>1263798
I remember when I put my little sister in a Lion Tamer. That seemed like it hurt a lot.
>>
I've taken powerbombs on couches before

Lucky I didn't break my neck
>>
>>1264171
I like putting my sister in the Lion Tamer too :)))))
>>
I got an F-5 from my cousin

Hurt like shit and I thought the entire right side of my body was shattered
>>
>>1263855
i remember a kid that thought he was really tough and was willing to take the sharpshooter. Needless to say once I knew how to do the sharpshooter well he didnt want to anymore.
>>
>>1263782

lol
>>
>>1264189
>taking an f5 on your side
kill yourself faget
>>
>>1263855
>day care
What?
>>
I once put my wife in the crippler crossface
>>
>>1264825
Benoit pls
>>
Everytime me and my friends go to the beach we powerbomb/chokeslam each other Every time... The younger of us is 27
>>
>>1263801
>elementary school
>friend and me are battling it out in the hallway
>gives me a pedigree
>doesn't let go of my arms AT all
>forehead straight onto marble floor
Hurt pretty bad
>>
>>1264869
Also
>friend has me in an ankle lock
This is around the time "breaking freaking ankles" was cool
>I refuse to tap
>tightens hold more
>loud pop
>let's go
>couldn't pit weight on it for about 2 weeks
Still don't know Wtf that pop was. Hurt like fucking hell thoigh
>>
I got chokeslammed by the Big Show and received the WSM by Mark Henry on a Wrestlemania Weekend challenge a few years ago.

I had to sign a waiver and pass a quick physical that if I get rekt for real the WWE dindu nuffin and it was all of my fault for being a stupid idiot.

The chokeslam doesn't hurt at all even with Big Show's giant hands and drilling me straight in the middle of the ring but the WSM shook me off really hard but it wasn't that painful as it looks on TV although my back hurt for a couple of days.

Looking back I think I oversold Mark's WSM since I twitched my legs too high.
>>
>>1264878
How do you get involved with thag? Is that something they always do?
>>
>>1263801
>12
>went thru puberty early so I was way too hueg for my age
>wrestling with kids at school
>was about to do a last ride to a smaller kid and my brain benoited a little, and I instead decided to pedigree him with my entire body weight onto a grass field
>destroyed the other kids nose and knocked him out
>thought he was dead and I cried a little bit in panic

He looks really fucked today because his nose never got fixed properly
>>
File: hhh6.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
hhh6.gif
2MB, 320x180px
>>1263801
>>1264869
>>1264887
the power of pedigree
>>
>>1264881
>How do you get involved with thag?
Wrestlemania weekend

>Is that something they always do?
I remember in 2013/2014 there was a Patriot Challenge with a person being timed how fast he taps to Jack Swagger's Patriot Lock with Zeb Colter ripping you on the mic.

Besides, Big Show himself said that unless I was built with glass nothing would hurt and there were fatties and manlets lined up to get chokeslammed. He said this while he was in character with WMD merchandise and all.
>>
I gave a bully a shoot vertical suplex on a pile of rocks, then I picked him up and put him in the Torture Rack, until he cried and promised not to bully me and my friends anymore. One of my arms was bruised to shit, but I didn't care one bit. It was my proudest school moment ever.
>>
Its actually quite bad. Was around 8 and my cousins 16+ year old crack head friend stunnered me.

The kick before the stunner had ruptured my appendix which I had to suffer for 3 weeks.
>>
File: tipssssss.jpg (88KB, 636x477px) Image search: [Google]
tipssssss.jpg
88KB, 636x477px
>>1265013
>>
Me and a friend used to 3D people at school, specifically the sneak up 3D the Dudleys used to do. Waiting for them to turn around was really tense.

Was put in the Walls of Jericho once but it didn't really do anything, I have pretty weird legs and hips though, kinda like Orton's shoulders.
>>
>>1265013
I'm actually gonna pretend this happened even tho I feel it didn't, but only because I've seen a nerd sperg out and fuck up a bully bad once.
>>
I pedigreed someone before. I drilled the fucker. He was out of it for a few minutes.
>>
One of my mates was knockout drunk on the floor and so to wake him up someone flipped him into a Boston Crab I was fucking dying with laughter
>>
>>1263788
Accidently did that to myblittle bro once, broke my heart because after that he didn't want to wrestle me anymore.
>mfw I'm a dangerous worker
>I am the ryback of living room wrestling
>>
Me and my brother used to wrestle on the trampoline all the time even though you really aren't supposed to do that. Basically we just did finishers to each other until one of us decided to take the pin. One time I went to power bomb him and the little bastard sandbagged me and threw of my balance. We ended up falling off the trampoline in kind of a reverse styles clash looking thing with my back taking the full force of the fall and him landing on me.
>>
In elementary school we basically had our own wrestling promotion on the playground for a few weeks. That is, until the teachers found out about it and we all got in trouble.
>>
>on trampoline
>older brother and his friend Steiner Bulldog me
>his friend jumps from the roof of the house to take me off my brother's shoulders
>nearly Bagwelled me

Something like this happened, only my bro has me in the electric chair position. Thought I was going to be a quadra 4 life brother
https://youtu.be/Vpaqy9oAbWs
>>
Got powerbombed by a friend at lunch in 8th grade, playing football with a bunch of buddies. I celly'd a little too hard after scoring on a long running play, and one of the guys, a friend of mine (who was 6' 180lbs+, pretty huge for an 8th grader, and future Center of our football team) decided that he had enough. I was maybe 5'4 130lbs at the time, so he picked me up at the waist, took me just above his head and slammed me down onto my upper back/shoulders.

I couldn't breathe for about 30 seconds. Just laid there without any real capacity to move. I've played hockey my whole life so I've known that feeling before, but without any kind of padding that was awful, not the back. All in good fun though, we look back on it a lot and laugh.
>>
When I was like 10 I tried to Batista Bomb my brother through the Living Room Table
>>
>>1263782
kek
>>
I 3D Dudley Dropped my neighbor with my friend once. He cried for like 30 minutes straight. I've also put him in a sharpshooter as well. I'm a bad friend.
>>
>>1265013
and then the pile of rocks clapped
>>
>>1265013
Did the smooth stones cause eternal bleeding?
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.