[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think Vinces lockbox contains his will stating that the company

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: when its that time of da month.png (459KB, 560x540px) Image search: [Google]
when its that time of da month.png
459KB, 560x540px
I think Vinces lockbox contains his will stating that the company will go to Shane when he dies.

That's why Shane kept going "Oh she doesn't know?"

This will be the big swerve at the end of this storyline
[Screencap this]
>>
File: Becky sees your penis.gif (2MB, 540x260px) Image search: [Google]
Becky sees your penis.gif
2MB, 540x260px
>>1260195
>thinking the lockbox will ever be mentioned again
>thinking this story has a conclusion
>>
>>1260200
>implying Vince isn't going to die any month now and he knows that which is why hes doing this storyline.
Also why he started this "new era" stuff.
The Raw after Vince dies Shane is going to open the lockbox and become complete owner of WWE
>>
>>1260195
>[Screencap this]
Nobody cares about this dumb storyline either way. So not gonna happen
>>
>>1260195
You know you can just rewrite a will right?
>>
File: giphy.gif (160KB, 500x266px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
160KB, 500x266px
>vince's face when he is forced to maintain continuity in storylines
>>
>>1260214
K.
>>
>>1260206
To be fair he is fucking old for a steroid abuser. I would sad to see him go but curious to see how the company turns out.
>>
>>1260195
Why would he want his Will in that case?
>>
>>1260229
>>1260229
Going to turn into HHHs vanilla midget, indy darling paradise
>>
>>1260195
Im already bored with this story.

But at least my boy dean is fighting stupid idiot jericho
>>
>>1260236
With both Vince and Dusty gone, they really need to hire someone with that creative spark that HHH just doesn't have. Without that, the WWE will be a shadow of its former self.
>>
>>1260257
Give it to Regal
>>
>yfw vinces will is just a storyline revolving around his death
>>
>>1260237
>Dean and Jericho killing the ratings together

nice
>>
>>1260287
Kys manlet nerd
>>
>>1260257
cough. Regal. cough
>>
>>1260287

kys ya manlet nerd
>>
>Gawker leaks the contents of the lockbox
>it was a sex tape featuring McMahon and an undisclosed party
>the scandal will destroy the company if the other party is leaked
>editor of Gawker appears on Raw to reveal who Vince fucked
>right about to ruin Vince and destroy WWE
>suddenly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrZt45PEbSk

How hard do you mark?
>>
>Vince opens the lockbox
>it's a big picture
>this song hits https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=814Tsivvmhk
Post yfw
>>
>>1260297
Real hard
>>
>>1260291
NXT doesn't quite have the same feel, despite better booking. WWF in the 80s and 90s had huge moments, storylines and characters, which today's WWE still retains a few small artifacts of. NXT just feels like a great wrestling show. I quite like my sports entertainment when it's done right.
>>
>>1260297
>it's later revealed that Hornswoggle was the other party
>>
>>1260314
But HHH runs NXT in the same way Vince runs WWE.
>>
>>1260297
mfw
>>
>>1260297
That's a pretty cool idea. It'll never happen.
>>
File: repost.gif (1MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
repost.gif
1MB, 200x150px
>>1260305
>>
>>1260257
>implying it isn't already a shadow of its former self
>>
>>1260200
>filename

i can't tell if she's laughing or is amazed
>>
>>1260200
Add grow hard and you got a proper file name for that gif.
>>
>>1263792
That's for your self confidence to determine
>>
In that scenario, why would it matter to Vince to get the lockbox back then?

If he changed his mind and didn't want Shane to get the company, he could just make another will and any previous versions would be invalidated.

The only way a will scenario makes sense is if Vince just wanted it back so Shane couldn't show it to Stephanie and prove to her that there was once a period in time, however brief, that Vince favored Shane over her.

I doubt Vince would care what Stephanie thinks because honestly he knows she'll just suck up to him regardless, and either way he could just claim that he reversed his decision and wanted her to get the company years ago and the will Shane had was outdated.
>>
>>1260297
we don't deserve something that good, friend.
>>
Its the dna results saying that Triple H is actually vince's biological son.
>>
The lockbox contains Vince's dead body, with the Vince McMahon currently on TV being an animatronic replica being operated from the inside

I'm not sure who would be piloting it, you would need someone small enough to fit inside a robot replica. I have no idea who they could choose to be behind it all
>>
>>1265887
Hornswaggle
>>
The lockbox contains the CCTV tape Shane retrieved from Over The Edge in Kansas. It shows HHH tampering with the Blue Blazer harness as part of a 'rib' on Owen.

Shane knows he can bury HHH at any time by releasing the footage, and that Vince will be in serious shit for covering up the truth.

The lockbox is a worked shoot: Shane really could seize control of the company by releasing it.
>>
>>1266006
Add that to the fact that Triple H took up "The Game" shtick that was meant for Owen after he died, and that could actually be really interesting. Too bad WWE would never rustle the skeletons of this particular closet, and I can see a lot of viewers crying distasteful even if they get the Harts to sign off on it.
>>
>>1260297
Fuuuuuuuck, that's exactly what WWE would do faced with this same situation 20 years ago, except with a stand-in for Gawker, of course.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.