[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CM Punk post-debut Predictions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: debut.png (422KB, 690x312px) Image search: [Google]
debut.png
422KB, 690x312px
If CM Punk does ever finally debut in UFC, no matter how he does, once he comes back to the WWE they will never shut up about how he competed in UFC(though they won't mention if he won or lost probably).

Alternatively, if he never does debut and comes back, they will pretend he was just dead for those years, not off doing other things.

Most likely he just enjoys retirement at this point though.
>>
He will never ever return to the WWE
>>
>>1259841
Honestly this.
if he ever does come back, it'll be like Bret Hart some years down the line.... That man is passion through and through... He won't swallow his pride anytime soon after what WWE did to him.
>>
>>1259849
Lolz. The dude will still be crying about what they did to him in addition to blaming them for his UFO career hat never started. He will never return.
>>
Kek. Did E&C really bring that up?
>>
>>1259821
I predict hes not going to fight once. Dude is like fucking 40 and has multiple injuries. He would literally die if he fought in UFC
>>
>>1259907
Was pretty based. Though I'm pretty sure corporate told them to keep it very brief, only got two lines and a sound bite.
>>
>>1259914
I thought Edge & Punk were friends
>>
>>1259918
It was literally:
>E:WWE would love to talk about Punk's UFC debut
>C:If it ever happens
>Bite: "Do I have everyone's attention now?"

Literally just stating how if he comes back afterwards, they will use his UFC to get him more over.
>>
>>1259854
Yes how Dare he complain MEDICAL MALPRACTICE THAT COULD HAVE KILLED HIM.
Jesus. Do you people just live in a ghetto where people killing each other on the street is just another weekly occurrence?
>>
>>1260002
He also complained about working with the greats like kane, undertaker, hhh, brock, and brock.

Fucking manlet nerd.
>>
>>1259821
>implying Punk hasn't been banned from returning
>>
>>1260212
actually he said he liked working with Kane

He complained about Ryback, that Rock was taking ''his'' main event spot at mania (meh), and essentially having no long term programs while Cena does, because he feuded with Rock and Undertaker but they are part time, so once they left he had nothing to do.
A good portion of his criticism are legit, however he should have fought for his causes while still in WWE instead of swallowing all the bullshit and then crying like a bitch because of it.
The most successful guys always did that when they didn't want to get involved into crappy storylines. Stone Cold even quit because he didn't want to job to Lesnar in 2002.
>>
>>1260246
He cried about not wanting to work with part timers

Ya fat manlet nerd.
>>
>>1259821
yes to all.
but honestly the way he's went on about how much he didn't like the way he was treated I doubf he'll be in any rush to rejoin wwe, I am wondering though what might happen if he is presented with a part time contract since that was half his problem toward the end of the last run
>>
>>1260212
CM Punk primarily complained that he had to go under those guys when he was a full time performer. HHH, Brock, The Rock, and Undertaker are part timers. His Grievance is that all of those guys work at the very least, one match per year, more than most they're always gonna win(some exceptions with standingf). and then they go back to their million dollar mansions(again some exceptions with standing) to not come back until the next year, while Him and other people who perform with them have to lose to the part timers, and then go on to perform the very next night.

The complaint feels particularly poignant when you consider that The Undertaker went over everyone he competed against that wasn't Brock Lesnar(anothe part timer) and then at mania 32 the new day jobbed out to the League of nations purely so 3 retirees with a combined 23 years of inactivity could bury the League.

so as far as his grievances about having to job out to the part timers I find it hard to not agree with him on the idea that it's hardly fair.
>>
>>1260332
Sure he did manlet nerd.

Now go cry cuck man phil
>>
>>1259913
Ken Shamrock still fights to this day and he's fucking 52. I know he started off in MMA, but I don't think CM Punk will be in such bad shape at 40 to where he can't compete. Will he win? No chance in hell, he'll get fucking decimated.
>>
>>1260302
part of punk's complaints were also aimed at nepotism & favoritism and he basically walked right into UFC by being on the right end of those methods so i wouldn't put it past him to agree to a part time contract
>>
>>1260332
HHH, Brock, The Rock, and Taker have put in their time to afford such luxuries.

Punk had not.

It's quite simple: he's a whiner and a quitter.
>>
>>1259841
This, and it's better if he doesn't. The place made him miserable and since nothing has changed or will change, the same would happen again.
>>
File: image.jpg (16KB, 240x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 240x200px
>>1263832
>punk didn't put in the time
>wrestled with MRSA for months
>wrestled with a fucked ankle
>wrestled with fucked ribs
>wrestled after fracturing his skull
>>
>>1263889
All made up
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.