[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This shit is more relevant than the US Title and just a tier

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

This shit is more relevant than the US Title and just a tier below the WHC.

BASED Fucking Miz
>>
TYBM

Post some Maryse
>>
Hardly all The Miz.

They made people the crowd wants to get behind actually want the belt. Which is rather nice. Multiple grudges and actually "wanting" the belt help elevate it. Rather than just "Oh, I guess I'll feud with you in 1v1", and the entire scene is the champion and the other other guy he's feuding with.
>>
It's always been above the US title (minus Cena Reigns) hasn't it?
>>
>US Title
Remember Cena's reign where everyone looked forward to the weekly US title match because it was far more compelling than the WWE title? Shit, that thing fell out of favor quickly.
>>
Hopefully Miz and KO bury those other two fucking nerds.
>>
>>1255932
Yes because of how shit they have treated the US title ever since based BMJ lost it.

Just look at that title. It looks so much more credible than the damn WWE heavyweight championship. I fucking hate how shit their main title looks. IC and US are their best looking titles.
>>
>>1255954
Bumping for maryse tiddies
>>
>>1259484
>>
>>1255969
The US belt has been less hot potato and has been seen on the same level as the wwe title when Rollins had both of them. US is more prestigious at least for these last few years.
>>
>>1255975
>put the strap on Alberto with that godawful failed Mexamerica angle
>no heat on him
>surprise victory by Kalisto, people are sorta hyped over it
>have him stick with Sin Cara instead of making him purely singles competitor
>have your title defended on the pre-show two PPVs in a row
Title sure did go down the ranks in a flash, the exact opposite of what happened with the IC title over the last year. Say what you want about KO but the title actually started mattering after he won it for the first time.

>>1255969
Historically yes, but they were on the same level during the brand split. Now it's a matter of the title being on a quality feud or not.
>>
>>1259596
IC Title was usually more important than the US during the brand split d ays.
>>
>>1259608
That wholly depends on the fan perception of who's holding it and who's challenging for it. But back then one was the midcard title for Raw, the other was the midcard title for Smackdown, in theory they're the same. Just like the World/WWE tag titles and the WWE/WHC titles were the same prestige in theory.
>>
>>1259612
> in theory

Yes, and in reality, you had guys setting records for US Title reign lengths because the company just plain forgot about it.
>>
>>1259627
The company just plain forgot about Smackdown in general at some point, but up until say 2004/5 it was as prestigious as the IC belt.
>>
Ya currently the Intercontinental belt is the best of the 4. It has probably the best wrestlers in the business minus AJ fighting for it and many of them have heat. Also based miz is based.
>>
>>1259635
2005 was barely over 3 years into the brand split.

Which didn't really end until at least 2011.
>>
>>1259644
Yeah, you're right. My entire timeline from 2006-2010 is all fucked up for some reason.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.