[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dave Meltzer reviews Payback

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqppcERmxlQ

Not much is different from when Bryan and Vinny were reviewing the show first. The only key difference here is Dave Meltzer admits that Stephanie McMahon is his new favorite on screen persona

MEANWHILE Vinny, Bryan Alvarez, and Dave Meltzer all collectively agree that Shane needs to stop being on Television

These fucking marks I don't fucking believe they actually think Shane is the reason ratings are down!
>>
All of the McMahon's need to be taken off tv. I'm sick of le evil authority figure and family drama shit. Just have a neutral person like Regal or JJ Dillon back in the day.
>>
>>1254471

Vinny agrees with you he says the McMahon's are a detriment to Raw not getting out of its 2-3 million death slot however its still the #1 show on USA along with Smackdown

USA is such a shit network but its fucking leaps and bounds better then where TNA is right now on fucking Pop...
>>
Put Hornswoggle back in charge. He's the best McMahon.
>>
>>1254464
>These fucking marks I don't fucking believe they actually think Shane is the reason ratings are down!
I know right? We all know Dean Ambrose is destroying this company yet WWE will not fire him
>>
>>1254464
Shane gets the biggest reaction everytime he shows up followed by a 5 minute applause and "YOU STILL GOT IT" chant.

If anyone is killing ratings it's Stephanie McMahon and her 20 minute promos talking about feminism, divas revolution and how all fans are stupid but should keep watching.
>>
>>1254478

Ambrose is getting insane pops despite his shitty Shane McMahon offense like it or not WACKY MADMAN XD is over.

I personally would prefer Heel Ambrose because it still would maintain Ambrose over status and Roman hated even less.
>>
>>1254477

He's on permanent suspension for having a shit drug test his piss was so hot it might has well have crystalized.

>>1254482

I dunno what the fuck is up with Wrestling Observer these days but they hate the Authority, Love Stephanie, Hate Shane, Hate Vince.

Look at all this selective hate its feels so cuckish in nature Shane is based and I am one of the many people not sick of him yet
>>
What? Stephanie was the most boring thing on the show by far.
>>
>>1254464
I think it's all the macmans.

They all just need go away for a while, and make someone else kayfabe manager
>>
>>1254464
> meltzer
Why are you posting this shit in here?
Fuck off back to wew you chortling cunt
>>
>>1254554

I legit don't understand the appeal for her and not Shane they mock Shane for his "booking decisions."

I heard a rumor one time Shane wanted Vince to sell the entire company to UFC or some shit. Why would Dana wanna buy a pro wrestling company?
>>
>>1254574

I blame Triple H not teaching Brad Maddox to be more like Eric Bishoff he was a genuinely unlikeable guy

Perfect for a comedy heel GM
>>
>>1254627
It was Shane wanting Vince to buy UFC, he also wanted to buy ECW when it was blowing up
>>
>>1254608

Go be a sperg somewhere else faggot
>>
>>1254633

>Shane thought Dana would sell

Dana is 100x smarter than Vince and just as carny on the same caliber
>>
>>1254496
They don't love Stephanie. They get on her for always emasculating everyone. All they said was that she's a good promo. That is it.

Why is it no one actually listens to what they say?
>>
>>1254482
>>1254554
>>1254496
>>1254659
I think Steph just needs a good foil, Shane might be able to provide that. We'll just have to see.
>>
The worst thing about WWE is the inconsistent booking and storytelling.

If they could even tell a coherent story, it might actually be worth while

>Hey dad, it's me Shane. I want to control Raw
>I don't want that, fight Undertaker to decide if you should
>(Shane loses)
>Lol, run Raw anyway!

It's not Shane's fault, i guess he's just working with the shit he's handed.

>>1254659
>All they said was that she's a good promo
Steph is an awful promo. She's shrill, and she has a bad habit of burying talent in her promos. I guess you could argue that she is very effective in making the crowd fucking hate her, so that's something.
>>
mcmahon promos have been piss breaks for years
>>
>>1254735

Depends on the segment I would much prefer Shane putting his body on the line as well as Vince instead of trying to get themselves over.
>>
>>1254703
She isn't robotic and gets heat. This is more than the majority of the roster
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.