[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SPEAR GENERAL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 8

>1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR >1 SPEAR
>>
SOOPA MAN PUNCH
>>
BASED REIGNS
ABSOLUTELY BASED
>>
>>1251747

do you poo in loo?
>>
R.I.P Meme Club you got Reigned upon
>>
BASED ROMYN
KILL THE JOBBERS
>>
Based Roman
>>
>>1251777
I'm not a bad anon
I'm not a good anon
I'M THE ANON
>>
File: Roman.jpg (35KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
Roman.jpg
35KB, 630x420px
One (1) spear :^)

no one can beat """"""THE GUY""""""
>>
That main event was all over the place

>Wrestle for 5 minutes
>AJ in a scrappy finish, Reigns still champ, Lol
>Nope
>Wrestle for another 5 minutes
>AJ in another scrappy finish, Reigns still champ, Lol
>Nope
>Interference
>Interference against the original guys who interfered
>Eventually it ends

It was fucking awful all things told. Way overbooked. What the fuck is WWE thinking?
>>
>put through a table
>Assaulted by a tag team
>Countless flying forearms
>450 splash

All countered by
>One (1) Spear
>>
And loads of superman punches, and AJ couldn't hit the styles clash so I think it's implied he would've won if so. Plus Roman couldn't answer the refs count of 10.
>>
>>1251810
Literally had me laughing, this booking was crazy
>>
>>1251819
This, AJ best him twice
>>
>>1251810
I was literally hysterically laughing when the second DQ happened.
>>
>>1251813
people will call that good booking,
and anyone who calls it 'good' is fucking retarded
>>
File: CornetteFace_display_image.jpg (13KB, 350x297px) Image search: [Google]
CornetteFace_display_image.jpg
13KB, 350x297px
>>1251819
>Bury the Styles Clash
>Make the submission his move
>Bury the submission
>Make the forearm his move
>Bury the forearm
>Now back to the Styles Clash to finish things off
>Can't even hit it

Protected finishers are dead
>>
Why did everybody hype AJ so much? His mania match and this one were both boring/average as fuck.
>>
>>1251810
I thought that match was fantastic and it made the IWC's golden boy AJ still look pretty strong. Literally no need to cry like little faggots. AJ beat Roman legit by count out and by DQ so what is the issue?
>>
>>1251860
Roman ate four finishers and won with one.
>>
>>1251847
Unless it's Roman's spear.
>>
Big Dog dominates the internet yet again.
>>
>>1251854
Not even an AJ fan really but You've got to factor in Roman's pretty shitty and AJ carried that match.
As for Mania I don't know, didn't watch that match. He seems decent enough from what I've seen. Maybe not as good as the hype makes out but he seems good to me
>>
>>1251870
And? AJ never really got to capitalize on most of the finishers. Only really at the end he got to capitalize. AJ dominated most of that match plus won the first two times. What more could you possibly want?
>>
>>1251886
Yeah I'm not saying he's bad, but people were acting like he's the greatest wrestler in the world or something.
>>
>>1251903
fatty smarks want aj styles to win clean, and fire roman
>>
They are booking him just like Cena. It really isn't that surprising.
>>
>>1251860
I have no problem with how AJ came out of it, and even Roman was fine, so stop fucking projecting you fag.

Read the reply again, the booking was fucking ridiculous. Something was happening literally every few minutes to interrupt and take away from the match itself. Again, it's called overbooking
>>
>4 (FOUR) FOURARMS
>1 SPEAR

ROMAN WINS LOL
>>
>>1251860
>look pretty strong
>punched in the dick
>had to hit finishers all over the place
>still lost

kek, the denial is real.
>>
>>1251903
For the people putting the match together to start using some restraint and protecting some fucking moves already that isn't a spear. Reigns kicking out of that 450 splash after all the abuse he took was fucking ridiculous and it shouldn't of happened. Would've much preferred Reigns to have moved out of the way and then hit his (1) but they just had to overprotect him yet again.
>>
File: 1451362689332.jpg (238KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1451362689332.jpg
238KB, 1200x900px
Mad smarks general

10 more years of Super Roman smarkies

Time to get used to it

>>1251886

>If an indie darling has a bad match then it's cause his dance partner was bad

One of my favorite smark excuses. Roman has had numerous great matches.
>>
>>1251980
Its fake
>>
>>1251723
Time to watch NJPW again.
See ya in 2 years guys.
>>
>>1251987

poo in loo detected
>>
>>1251988
No shit it's fake.
Can I talk to your parents? I want to tell them that they need to give you a hug from time to time.
>>
>>1251990

You'll be tuning in tomorrow to watch Roman look strong again so you can complain about it, then tune in the next week, and the one after that hoping that some day someone can hit 10 finishers and finally pin him.
>>
File: lose weight.jpg (246KB, 620x895px) Image search: [Google]
lose weight.jpg
246KB, 620x895px
>>1251999

Aww is the obese smark upset?
>>
>>1252006
Nah, I will literally tune in after 2019 rolls in.
I'm busy enough playing Warband and working. I went out of my way to watch Payback, since everybody was hyping it.

Oh well.
>>
>>1251950
>it's called overbooking
>being a fan
>worrying about booking

When did fans start criticizing every single minute detail of the show? What ever happened to just enjoying the show rather than being a whiny bitchy little smark?

I enjoyed every bit of that match. It exceeded my expectations. I just hope that Roman gets to shine a lot more at ER. He got beat a bit too much in this match but it was still a fantastic match.
>>
>>1252036

No you literally won't.
>>
>>1252016

>implying
>>
>00:00:01 spears
>Nailed it
>>
File: 1462146685927.jpg (48KB, 643x723px) Image search: [Google]
1462146685927.jpg
48KB, 643x723px
>>1252040
>Nobody Should Criticize What I Like: The Post

Huh...
>>
>>1252043
Compared to 90% of wrestling fans, I'm not a beta neckbeard.
So chances that I'm going to tune in tomorrow are literally zero.
Like I said I'm entertained enough by other stuff, don't need to watch 3 hours of advertisements 2 times a week.
>>
>>1252040
>When did fans start criticizing every single minute detail of the show?

This. The marks need to remain in the crowd and enjoy the show for what it is, if they cant do that they can stop watching. I know I stopped watching in 2004, when it was just HHH going over everyone cause it didnt entertain me, if the sight of Roman pisses someone off so much they should stop watching and find something else to do.
>>
>>1252040
>fantastic match

Stop. It wasn't bad by any means but "fantastic"?
>>
>>1252079

See you tomorrow
>>
>>1252056
Smark are just obnoxious manchildren that complain too much whenever the so called "booking" doesn't go their way. What the hell does that even mean? I fail to see how in any way they have a reason to complain other than their favorite didn't win. If Roman lost the title I wouldn't cry. I would get over it and realize he can always get the title back.

Unlike most I watch because I am a fan. Not because I want to criticize all the time. If you people hate it that much then just don't watch. Wrestlers have long careers. They don't just stop wrestling after 1 year in most cases.
>>
>>1252092
>If you people hate it that much then just don't watch
It's the battered housewife syndrome m8
>>
>>1252087
See ya in 2 years. Going for a nap.
>>
>>1252092
>Vince's Dick Tastes Well: The Post
>Why Haven't You Sucked Vince's Dick Yet? You Make Me Mad: The Post
>>
>>1252092
Nobody cares that someone won or didn't win dummy, it's when something seems ridiculous and takes you out of the match that people criticize.

Roman seems ridiculous because he's not a very good wrestler and happens to win off one move after being put through five of the other guy's finishers. It's unbelievable and takes you out of the match.

Fans are allowed to criticize. Fuck off.
>>
>Roman kicks out of like 5 finishers and gets beat up by 3 men but still wins anyway

gee, looks like Styles is a fucking pussy. Why is he considered a credible threat to Roman again?
>>
>>1252125
farmer strength
>>
>>1252114
>Nobody cares that someone won or didn't win dummy

There are too many people that hate Roman Reigns when he doesn't even deserve it. Seriously what has he done wrong? He isn't the villain. Yet I bet many would have preferred if HHH won at Mania instead when he needs to go away already.
>>
>>1252125
why is the bullet club even a threat seriously they couldn't do shit.

and the whole foot on the rope finish happened after steph came out and made it no DQ

wtf was this finish?
>>
I honestly can't believe that you people still watch this shit.

It's unfathomable.
>>
>>1252114
>it's when something seems ridiculous

Oh boohoo it was always ridiculous when Hulk Hogan was getting beat up and then hulked up body slammed someone, dropped the big boot then won.

This isn't anything new, it looks new to you cause you're terribly underage and are trying to be a pseudo-intellectual. Personally I blame all the "wrestling" podcasts out there that have an audience where someone just sits in his mom's basement and rants about things in the business he has no clue about.

>It's unbelievable and takes you out of the match

You're complaining about believability in a scripted show? My sides, yes it's comical that Roman kicked out of your fave indie darling's finisher 5 times but he's the face of the company and he isn't going to be getting pinned in his first title defense.
>>
>>1252138
This
>>1252141
>>
>suddenly roman's spear can ohko
Finishers' powerlevel are all over the place.
>>
>>1252141
>no dq no countout match
>still has ropebreaks

w e
w
>>
>>1252145
0/10
>>
>four fourarms
>calf crusher
>450
>put through table
>tag finisher

>one spear
>two superman punches
>>
>>1252153
since when
since when
since when
since when
since when

>source
>>
>>1252167
what?
>>
>>1252170
No Holds Barred match[edit]
A No Holds Barred match, also known as a no disqualification match,[32] or sometimes as an Anything Goes match, Boot Camp match or Raven's Rules match, is a match where neither wrestler can be disqualified, allowing for weapons and outside interference.[33] The key differences between a No-Holds-Barred match and a standard hardcore match are that falls must be made in the ring and there is less emphasis on the use of weapons. A match that does not observe disqualifications, where pinfalls must take place in the ring, can also be known as an unsanctioned match, or, street fight.

No Holds Barred matches may be used in feuds where a challenger may have won matches against the champion, but did not claim the championship because the champion was disqualified (championships may only change hands via pinfall or submission).
>>
>>1252158

>0/10

For what? Cause I debunked your stupid idea that no one ever kicked out of finishers before. Maybe go cry on reddit or woo some more about how much you hate Roman Reigns but still keep tuning in, and whining when he beats someone with his finisher. It's actually entertaining to me how every PPV, smarks have this false hope, that maybe just maybe Roman will fall short and everytime their dreams get squashed.

First of all, it's a scripted show, you're not meant to take it all that seriously to the point of anger, and secondly if you hate it so much go watch something else instead of crying about how Cesaro will never grab the brass ring.
>>
>>1252141
The whole point of this was to get Roman over, but it predictably failed. The Bullet Club has been in WWE for not even a month and we're supposed to believe they're some huge threat because they beat up the Usos one time. Shit's retarded. Maybe they should try not rushing storylines.
>>
>>1252153
pulls claim out of your ass
can't back it up
>>
>>1252187
0/10
>>
>>1252188
I agree I feel like Bullet Club is a joke. I'm almost convinced that's what the wanted.
>>
>>1252196

Cry harder smarky. Maybe next time AJ Styles will hit 10 finishers and get the job done xD
>>
>>1252198
They are a joke, its fucking festus
>>
What I said in the other thread,
I'm the biggest Styles Fag in the world but holy shit cunt get over it , styles looked competitive all throughout plus our boy beat reigns clean twice, and the phenomenal foreskin is a secondary finishing move at this point, the styles clash would have put reigns away, AND they're rematching, in a no dq match, which means more bullet club shenanigans
>>
>>1252198

>I feel like Bullet Club is a joke

They dont have a name and yes they are a joke. J & J were more of a threat to Roman.
>>
>>1252182
>>1252192
I think we're all making the same point here...
>>
>>1252214
>more bullet club shenanigans

Yes and Roman will still win with 1 spear.
>>
>>1252215
THIS 100000000000Xs!

In terms of fuck finishes and getting shit done for their leader J & J got more shit done
>>
>>1252221
Epic
>>
>>1252214
>count out
>getting punched in the dick
>winning clean

are you retarded?
>>
>>1252222
that's because j and j were elite bodyguards
>>
File: 1448940013742.png (192KB, 501x445px) Image search: [Google]
1448940013742.png
192KB, 501x445px
>>1252205
Anti-smark vince dickriders are every bit as much obnoxious fucktards as the actual smarks.
>>
>>1252235
>count out
>not clean
>>
>>1252141
He could have pinned him for as long as he wanted without DQ but it would be pointless since it still doesn't count if his foot is outside the ropes.
>>
>>1252251
rope break doesn't stop pins in DQ
find me somewhere it says it does and I'll take your word for it.
>>
>>1252249
>I'm gonna jump in at the last microsecond, I win!
It's really not clean. If Styles beat up Roman then threw him outside and Roman was so dead he couldn't come in after a 10 count, that could be a clean count out win.
>>
>>1252272
The WWE is inconsistent as fuck with this. Sometimes in no DQ matches ropebreak stops submission, sometimes it doesn't. If it doesn't stop submission it shouldn't count as a kickout, but it changes from match to match
>>
>>1252272
Mate burden of proof or what? Where in no DQ does it say falls count anywhere? I mean if they grab the rope it won't break a submission, but I've never seen anyone actually submit while holding the ropes unless falls count anywhere is in play. I think you're just retarded and don't appreciate the actual words you're saying.
>>
>>1252285
It doesn't stop the pin/submission but why would the fall count if you aren't completely in the ring?
>>
>>1252243

>It's a "I'm above it all" poster

Even worse. How about you watch the show for what it is instead of trying to force your fantasy booking?
Thread posts: 91
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.