[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BLACK GOLDBERG

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: acfb.png (629KB, 846x473px) Image search: [Google]
acfb.png
629KB, 846x473px
>DAILY REMINDER
Apollo Crews (Black Goldberg) is a future US champion.

>mfw he will elevate it to WHC tier
>mfw he will be the first black WWE WHC
>mfw /asp/ is proven wrong as usual
>>
>>1251030
K.. keep me posted
>>
What's his gimmick? All the announcers justify say that he's great at everything. Not a very interesting character tbqh
>>
>>1251030
>tfw when forever midcard
>>
>>1251030
I could see him hold the US title but that's about it
>>
>>1251309
Being black is his gimmick, not even memeing.
>>
>>1255011
But he doesn't even act black. Like, R Truth's gimmick is being black, but at least he's a real thug nigga who raps and break dances, and is willing to do funny skits with Goldust because it's such a surreal combination

Creed is a jacked black guy who's super nice and humble and great at everything. BOOOOOOOOOORING
>>
>>1255439
The problem is that even if he did a heel turn which would be shocking since he's smiling black guy, he literally can't smiling he's just too happy about life or something
>>
>>1255439
There's more than one type of black guy. He fits the stereotype of happy-go-lucky humble golliwog perfectly.
>>
>>1255450
Make that his explicit gimmick then
>>
His literal gimmick is Shelton Benjamin, with the exact level of mic skills and gimmick.

>nothing
>>
>>1251030
>Apollo Crews (Black Goldberg) is a future US champion.
The Pre-show Meme Title? Sounds about right for him.
>>
>>1255451
Isn't that what the New Day are? Or were, before their heel turn?

At least they're funny. Apollo Creed is just a boring character to me. But then, I still haven't accepted BMJ, so what do I know?
>>
>>1251030
IT'S BOBBY LASHLEY!!!!!!!
>>
>>1255456
too similar to new day maybe

Could be in a decent comedy tag team with somebody who is down and out.

If Ryder finally breaks down, maybe Apollo can team up with him and help him find the spark
>>
>>1255464
Nah they are a hybrid of the two. They talk about booty and love to chimp out.
>>
>>1255467
Just realized I described an unironic bo dallas

I got nothing
>>
>>1251030

literally zero charisma

no one really gives a shit if a big guy can do a flip
>>
>>1255484
Kids do. I feel like they're going to try to make him the next Cena, since BMJ has gone mainstream and doesn't need the WWE any more
>>
>>1255484
they do if the person flipping is wearing a mask

make him the black mask

it'd cover up his goofy ass smile
>>
>>1255465
how many other shiny head black guys have wwe had, it seems like loads.

its not a good look.
you wouldn't get it with a white guy because everyone would say its just Austin wanna be
>>
>>1255484
He just got on the roster idiot. You probably hate him because he's short. Let me remind you of Tazz!
>>
>>1255498
I still think he is lacking something. He won't be the face of the company but it would be a really cool gimmick to kind of give him the Bo Dallas thing, where he is happy and smiling until he loses and then goes on a fucking rampage, and then he resets the next week with no recollection of what happened when he went berserk
>>
>>1255450
>he literally can't smiling he's just too happy about life or something
Did you see his debut for NXT? The guy was marking out for his own damn titantron. The guy is mark, a kid that is seeing his boyhood dreams come true. He just can't help being happy.
>>
>>1255966

>hes like tazz because hes short! thats why you hate him because hes short even though you stated you didnt like him because of his lack of charisma!

amazing
>>
>>1251030
Crewsfag BTFO
>>
>>1251030
>>Black Goldberg

The difference, however, is that Apollo Crew has [spoiler]talent[/spoiler]
>>
>>1257733
That sounds like megastar material to me as long as he can act
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.