[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so who won smackdown next week?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: ssselpaso.png (1MB, 820x1024px) Image search: [Google]
ssselpaso.png
1MB, 820x1024px
so who won smackdown next week?
>>
Stardust
>>
Why would anybody want to meet their favorite wrestlers or celebirty
They all seem to be dicks in real life
>>
>>1246232
I saw Perry Saturn in an Denny's one time
Nice guy, very dadly
>>
>>1246235
Who? Where?
>>
>>1246235
i was eating breakfast at a Shoney's one sunday morning in 1986 and found myself at the table next to Ron Garvin. also used to run into Ric Flair at the beer store like once a week. drank at his bar a few times as well.
>>
>>1246253
Guy who fell in love with a mop
>>
Anyone else not understand John Cena?

Like, come come all he has to do is wave his hand infront of his face, and then people cant see him? Surely if this were the case he wouldn't appear on camera and the WWE would have a nightmare filming him. If I were Vince and a wrestler came up to me and said he wanted to join up but he would do all the fighting whilst invisible I'd tell him to fuck off because its probably just some chode excuse to slack off the job.
>>
The Apter Mags used to maintain kayfabe when a babyface was over in The Fed, but when Vinne Mac started selling heel heat after the screwjob, the only way to get over was to work stiff on a jobber with a strong-style puroresu workrate. i'd hate to draw a shoot on a beat down blind tag with a blown spot botch that broadwayed some cheap heat to a double turn. but that goes without saying. to forgo the chicken wing and just shoot the bantam in a rest hold for sake of a bump would sell a vince over the top to heel a very mark one more time than to dusty the whole damn thing... it's just not good for business. and that's not smark on the curb step out of nowhere.
>>
>>1246266
MN?
>>
>>1246235
I saw Becky Lynch in a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday
>>
>>1246565
no, Charlotte NC. he owned a bar across the street from Southpark mall back around 1990. when things got busy you could sit at the bar and have Ric Flair bring you beers.
>>
>>1246672
is that ass as nice in person as it looks on the TV?
>>
>>1246673
Oh rad. I know he spent a lot of time in minnesota as well so I've heard a few stories from people around here. Mostly at bars.
>>
>>1246826
he's from minnesota but moved to charlotte when he started working for mid atlantic and NWA back in the '70s. in the mid '80s i saw him at the beer store on weekends, and then around 2000 he was living in Balantyne just south of charlotte, my wife saw him around there a lot. she said he pulled out in front of her and almost ran into her one day after work. she gave him the finger and he laughed it off.
>>
>>1246826
oh, and also back around 1986 i worked at a place in south charlotte around carmel road, i saw arn anderson at quincy's damn near every day at lunch. he was an eatin motherfucker that guy. nice guys, him and ric both, always would speak and be friendly. saw ric with lex lugar once in a sunoco. lex was a dick. he tried to stare me down, didn't work.
>>
i fiannly figured what's going on. Vince is so senile that he signed AJSTyles but he things he signed the crossbow guy form the walking dead cause people like him.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.