[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Push one/Rebuld one/Fire one game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7

File: maxresdefault.jpg (256KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
256KB, 1280x720px
Push: Dean Ambrose.
-great match vs Trips at Roadblock
-one of the few with mic skills and charisma in the company
-marginalized to make Ramen the face of the company

Rebuild: Seth Rollins
-the coward champ was boring as fuck
-he's going to get a huge pop anyway when he returnns
-good mic skills and charisma

Fire: Ramen Reigns
-dem mic kills, succotash and chicago real life
-dat charisma
-boring matches
-no margin of improvement whatsoever, non draw
>>
File: 1461782840554.png (294KB, 499x621px) Image search: [Google]
1461782840554.png
294KB, 499x621px
Push deanetty lol ya right. Man is an actual meme. He is a shit wrestler almost as bad as roman. Scared to take a bump won't even jump through ropes correctly because he is scared.

Seth is only one with real talent. He works as a face or heel. His onky struggles werent his fault it was booking. The man can wrestle and speak can be either side of the coin.
>>
File: 1461629167942.jpg (28KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1461629167942.jpg
28KB, 480x360px
>>1244892
>Push Dean
Lmao 2.9 reckrd low
>Fire Roman
TOP KUK

Please have sex dean mark
>>
Well you can't push Roman. He has already had plenty of that. Its either fire or rebuild, objectively speaking
>>
>>1244912
well yeah but what else can you do with him? just let his contract run out and don't renew it

>>1244905
mate you are starting to become recognizable
>>
>>1244932
>There's only (one) people in this board that isn't a neckbeard hater
lmao
>>
>>1244892
Eh I would rebuild Dean Ambrose and stop the whacky man gimmick. Make him more like Stone Cold.
>>
>>1244936
No, but there is only one person that frantically posts fedoras or roman images while calling everyone a ''deanmark''.

And that's you.

Pretty pathetic if you ask me.

Should we find out a nickname?
>>
>>1244936
>>1244942
Yeah, FedoRamen
>>
File: 1461891304795.png (183KB, 424x318px) Image search: [Google]
1461891304795.png
183KB, 424x318px
>>1244942
my point stands >>1244936
Is not only me , there are like 5/6 americans and other 2 europeans that like Roman Reigns
>>
>>1244892
Push Seth.

Rebuild Deanetty.

Fire Ramen.
>>
>>1244944
>>1244980

There you go. FedoRamen
>>
>Push: Reigns
+Great look
+Works smarks like Cena
+Potential to be amazing, is only decent right now
+Good signature moves
-bad acting skills
-is shackled by Vince's inability to let him go Chad heel

I'D push him as an arrogant jock heel who calls smarks fatties and manlets.

>Rebuild: Ambrose
+Great wrestler
+Great mic skills
-booked poorly
-no discernable character

I'd have Foley chastise him for losing his edginess and have him go on a run where he mixes his generic cool guy persona with a Brian pillman psycho character. Constantly loses matches by DQ cos he goes crazy and starts choking out opponents/ beating the shit out of them with weapons

>Fire: Seth
+Great performer
-Awful nasally voice
-too small
-no character whatsoever

I like Seth but he really has the least main event potential. Arguably the best pure wrestler out of them all but that's it.
>>
>>1244998

So... You would push Reigns by rebuilding him? I don't think you got the gist of this game, anon.
>>
>Push
Jasethy
>Rebuild
Reigns to heel
>Fire
Reddit
>>
>>1245012
Rebuilding implies a fresh start. I'd just pull the trigger obviously the gimmick that Reigns is obviously trying to sneak in.
>>
Push: Seth Rollins
Rebuild: Dean Ambrose
Fire Roman
>>
>>1244998
>+Works smarks like Cena
>+Potential to be amazing, is only decent right now
>+Good signature moves

None of this is accurate.

>-too small

This isn't a thing.
>>
>>1245073
>doesn't work smarks like Cena
Explain this board then

>No potential
>bad sig moves
Objectively wrong

>Too small isn't a thing
Did you start watching in 2009?
>>
>>1245077
"Work" implies that it draws money.

How much longer can somebody who's been wrestling for almost SIX years claim "potential"? He's not any significantly better than he was when he was in FCW.

And the only cool moves he does are the Spear (which he isn't even close to the best at) and the Apron Dropkick. His excuse for a Superman Punch is ass.

>Did you start watching in 2009?

Not even close, but obviously you didn't start much earlier than that.
>>
>>1245080
This whole post proves you're at most 16
>>
>>1245094
And you're probably not even old enough to buy beer.

Done with the petulant underage accusations or do you still need more time to think up a real argument?
>>
>>1244998
the problem with that is that Roman can't cut a promo longer than 6 words

also
>good signature moves
>potential to be amazing

oh god.
>>
File: image.jpg (136KB, 700x848px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136KB, 700x848px
If I've learned anything from the past 5 years, it's that no man is bigger than the company. CM Punk left and the WWE machine kept spinning its gears. They replaced him with Daniel Bryan and he left and it's still turning. As good as Ambrose is, I feel it would be a bigger blow if Roman or Rollins were permanently gone. I think it's just the marks that boo Reigns, and that he would be a fine main eventer if it weren't for crowd reactions. I blame Daniel Bryan to be honest, his fans ruined Roman.
>>
>>1245159
>I think it's just the marks that boo Reigns, and that he would be a fine main eventer if it weren't for crowd reactions. I blame Daniel Bryan to be honest, his fans ruined Roman.

You're literally delusional.
>>
>>1245166
If you're so obsessed with Reddit maybe you should only post there.
>>
>>1245162
>Roman is literally booed in every stadium
>bashed on every wrestling forum
>Only marks boo him

Idiot
>>
>>1245177
then why you come here
>>
>>1245159
>I think it's just the marks that boo Reigns, and that he would be a fine main eventer if it weren't for crowd reactions
Yeah he would be a good main eventer if anyone actually liked him
>>
>>1245198
Because, I don't post on Reddit. Which is more than I can say for >>(You).
>>
>>1245166
FedoRamen
>>1245159
You are even stupider than FedoRamen.

I mean, it's not like we needed other evidence that only low IQ people like Roman, but hey, thanks.
>>
>>1245207
But (You) do
>>
>>1244941
he seems to be going in that direction currently. i think the talk show is a great step in the right direction, as it lets him do his good promos and still keep his "whacky" sense of humor without coming off like an 11-year-old. We'll see how he does tonight at payback in a feud against someone like Jericho. I expect some micwork from him and a couple vicious moved.

Dean might need a new finisher, possibly a really rough looking submission hold. It'd help make him more believable against some of the more massive guys and cement his personality as the guy who'll outgrind other wrestlers.
>>
File: 1452759314021.gif (2MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
1452759314021.gif
2MB, 360x270px
>>1245214
>only people with low IQs like Reigns
>im a superior human being enlightened by my atheism
top kek have sex as soon as possible
>>
>>1245215
> can't even >>(You) properly

Go away Plebbitor
>>
>>1245220
t. Reddit
>>
>>1245225
Yes, we get it, you're from Reddit. Please go back. Obviously you love it so much, why'd you even leave?
>>
>>1245226
Idk why dont you leave first?
>>
>>1245236
Because I don't want to post on Reddit. That's your deal.
>>
>>1245240
I dont behave like you thought
>>
>>1245247
And that's exactly why you belong on Reddit.

Or do they not want you either?
>>
File: itsanewday.jpg (101KB, 1284x722px) Image search: [Google]
itsanewday.jpg
101KB, 1284x722px
If they ever break up

Push One

Rebuild One

Fire One

Maggle one.
>>
>>1245260
But you are the redditor here... your statements make no sense Billy!
>>
>>1245280
Push Big E

Rebuild Xavier Woods

Fire Kofi Kingston

('cause he can retire)
>>
>>1245294
> he still won't shut up about Reddit
>>
>>1245280
Push: Big E
-Literal GOAT

Rebuild: Xavier Woods
-Because I can't push two

Fire Kofi:
-Because I can't rebuild two
>>
>>1245296
you won't
>>
>>1245323
You literally bought it up, first, outta nowhere.

You have to go back.
>>
>>1244892
Rebuild Roman (as heel)
Push Seth (as face)
Fire Dean
>>
>>1244896
>and speak
Seth pls.
>>
>>1244892
Push Rollins
Rebuild Ambrose. Le wacky cartoon character gimmick is absolute dogshit and needs to go.
Fire Roman.
>>
>>1244892
Push Rollins
rebuild Reigns (heel turn)
fire Ambrose (wacky man gimmick is cancer, send him back to stabbing fuckers with forks)
>>
>>1245440
>>1245445
He has been toning down his gurning and stuff recently. Seems more like his NXT character as of late.
>>
>>1244892
Fire them all, none of them are draws. It's proven, they don't have it and never will.
>>
>>1244892
Push: Dean
Rebuild: Roman
Fire: low ratings champion
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.