[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

2k16 stupidness

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (69KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 640x480px
>authority order: win the match without dropping to the second bar of stamina
>get attacked before the match
>start on red health and pink stamina
>>
>>1244827

Please have sex
>>
Why is it so slow?

I remember playing the one with cmskunk on the cover and it was alot faster
>>
>>1244827
>surprised at 2k shit programming
>>
Got bored of career mode real quick.
>>
>>1244827
yeah I really hate when their orders don't match up with your opponent

>get his with a foreign object in your match
>Opponent is Cena

>trigger barricade breaker twice and win by count out
>it's the fucking royal rumble

>win by DQ
>it's a TLC/Extreme Rules/Falls Count anywhere match

by far the worst is when you are high on the card and the order is to "Cheer on Kalisto in his match" and you don't check it before you go into your match.
>>
>change all the females' gender to male so I can have intergender matches
>make a female CAW to start a career with her
>everything looks fine
>get to an interview
>alt-F4
>>
>>1244831
They replaced fun gameplay with realism
>>
>>1244846
It's a sports game, dipshit.
You think Madden isn't going to play like football? You think FIFA isn't going to play like uh, football?
>>
>>1244846
If they want realism, they should make a game where my objective isn't to win, but to manage promos, get the crowd to like or hate me, put on good matches whether I win or lose, and not botch the big spots.
>>
>>1244846
That's fucking stupid.

2bh
>>
>>1244850
No its not dumbfuck
Its a fighting game based on pro wrestling
>>
>>1244856
Not really.
Sorry you're stupid.
>>
>>1244846

>They replaced fun with WWE style

More like it. The FUN wrestling is a little more fast paced.

>>1244852

There's always one retard voicing this incredibly wrong opinion. They need to 100% stop breaking kayfabe with the games. None of this "working hold" bullshit. Just give us matches to win, preferably with engaging angles and storylines, gameplay that's FUN instead of tedious, and promos/interviews that aren't boring as shit and don't make Renee Young look like some Resident Evil abortion.

It should basically be Mass Effect, or something like that, but as a wrestling game.
>>
>>1244881
All I'm saying is if they want to go the realistic route, that's what they should do.

If not, bring on the crazy shit. Let Undertaker summon zombies and Cena turn invisible.
>>
>>1244889

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJqcbY3k42c

Wish they were more like this, senpai.
>>
>>1245030
dont shill your channel here immenman
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.