[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well /asp/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2

File: 384CDF45.jpg (57KB, 320x373px) Image search: [Google]
384CDF45.jpg
57KB, 320x373px
Well /asp/?
>>
beat the shit out of him because he can't fight back(habit of throwing fake punches and kicks)
>>
Beat the fuck out of him with mic skills (because he doesn't have any)
>>
boo him
>>
Let him pin me clean so he looks really strong
>>
>>1244785
sue that nigga
>>
Ask him why he has a poster of Roman Reigns over his face then kick him in the nuts.
>>
>>1244785
>bringing your gf to gamestop

if you ever had a gf you would know that you go to gamestop when she goes into the Dillards/Nordstrom so you don't get on the hook for paying for her shoes
>>
>>1244829

>I can't afford to pay for shoes

Enjoy your paycheck to paycheck lifestyle
>>
>>1244829

fanfiction
>>
>>1244829
this, i order my shit online and only CoD FiFa and Souls , i would never let my gf know i like vidya
>>
File: roman-reigns-tea-party.png (294KB, 650x368px) Image search: [Google]
roman-reigns-tea-party.png
294KB, 650x368px
Slap his bbygrl's ass and call it even?

I dunno.
>>
>>1244871
Why not?
My girl plays vidya with me.
>>
>>1244992
He has a daughter?
>>
>>1244997
Joe "Roman Reigns" Anoa'i is married and he and his wife have one daughter, who was used (though not on screen) in one angle during his feud with Bray Wyatt wherein Bray parodied the "tea scene" and presumably threatened to kidnap Roman's daughter for some nefarious purpose. Due to severe backlash (and actually not just because of the whole Bray wanting to kidnap and murder Roman's daughter thing) it was scrapped and WWE pretend it never happened.
>>
>>1244996
In my country (im european) vidya are a social stigma unless they are Fifa or CoD
>>
>>1245002
This is the biggest problem I think PG has

it's really hard to get heat when you aren't allowed to be an asshole because it might offend people
>>
>>1245010
>We will never get another custody ladder match
>>
>>1245010
That honestly completely ruins the purpose of heels. Barely anyone can get heat these days and it mostly comes down to insulting the local city/local sports team which is the absolute cheapest heet available.

Only wrestler who can actually get heel heat now is Miz and sometimes Jericho.
>>
>>1245168
Owens was getting pretty good heat after his turn. But of course that was over a year ago and now he has to rely on being a cocky asshole.
>>
>>1245002
>Due to severe backlash (and actually not just because of the whole Bray wanting to kidnap and murder Roman's daughter thing) it was scrapped and WWE pretend it never happened.
It's almost as though Bray Wyatt is a heel.
>>
>>1245002
Was there seriously any backlash to it? Don't remember seeing that.
>>
>>1245173
Owens is quite over though. And he's really good at his role though. He may not get heat because of PG, but he's in a perfect spot for himself I'd say.
>>
>>1244785
make him look strong
>>
>>1245178
Yeah he's definitely one of the best in WWE, but all the heels feel neutered.
>>
>>1245176
WWE very quickly put a stop to the angle and made a statement that the kid would absolutely not be used in any way on Raw.

Compared to the Reid Flair angle during Charlotte vs Paige it was nothing. Now that was a shitstorm.

>>1245175
>It's almost as though Bray Wyatt is a heel.
Yeah, I know. Crazy, right? I think that was the last time Bray came across as a real threat. But then they scrapped it and the next Raw Roman, Bray and the family had a friendly sitdown talk or something.
>>
>>1245233
A quick search reveals none of this, but that Ramen himself apparently had a problem with it because he's a fucking prima donna.
>>
>>1245002
Did he even ever threaten to do anything to her?
I though he just sanf that teapot song in an "I know who you're family are" kind of way.

I know that's technically threatening to do something but it's not like he came out and said "Hi Roman I'm going to kidnap and rape your child".
>>
>>1245246
Holy shit I'm typing like a retard today.
>>
>>1245242
Roman constantly comes across as a little pussy bitch when it comes to his feelings. It was an actual angle that apparently was getting legit heat. That's as rare as rocking horse shit in modern wrestling.

>>1245246
I never got the feeling he was going to take her and rape and kill her or anything. If anything the could have said that Sister Abigail (who also doesn't seem to exist any more) needed a vessel.

>>1245233
Bray doesn't even come across as a threat anymore, and the other Wyatts are a joke (thanks Rock for that memorable 6 second squash). Now he just starts a feud by babbling some shit at whichever wrestler he is supposed to be feuding with, then loses every match. `they they tease a face turn and he gets injured so that the end of anything for him for the next 6 months.
>>
Fire him
>>
BOOORING
BOOORING
>>
>>1244785
Give him an undeserved push so he backs off, it's what Vince did when it happened to Linda
>>
>>1245167
https://youtu.be/8kijGA1PBzo
>>
>>1245246
Well, not directly no, but I think it was very much implied that Roman's daughter would probably not fare well with having a creepy, beardy cult leader as her play date. Even if Bray was just messing with Roman's head and had no plans at all to involve the kid, still, it's all in the implications.
>>
>>1245646
Purely because someone just posted it and reminded me about it.
How is that worse that Rollins flat out stating that he was going to kill Edge in the middle of the ring in front of the entire crowd.
>>
>>1245651
The difference is that Edge is an adult and Roman's kid is, well, a kid that has nothing to do with wrestling other than being the daughter of a wrestler.

Also there was the promise that Superman John Cena was going to be able to save Edge, which he did no problem, even when that sneaky son of a bitch Rollins decided to betray him.

Bray on the other hand was in an undisclosed location backstage, in a dark room with Roman's little daughter. Roman had just wrestled a match, was tired, far away, had no idea where they were, and it was unlikely he was going to be able to find and stop Bray from doing whatever he planned. Of course, he DID manage to find the room but it was empty (apart from creepy graffiti on the wall) and nothing told him or the audience that his daughter was safe. By pure deduction most people would think Bray had taken Roman's daughter with him.
>>
>>1245686
I'm not disagreeing with you I just find it odd that they'd ok that line from Rollins.
Was Romans daughter actually in the room with Bray? I don't remember that.
>>
>>1245691
Well, (kayfabe speaking) attempted murder among fellow wrestlers (even if they're retired for life) is not such a big deal in wrestling.

No, the kid was not in the room at all, but it's all in the implications.
>>
>>1244785
Make him look strong
>>
>>1244785

Decide to have a wrestling match because he can't wrestle

Daily reminder that super man punching isn't wrestling
>>
>>1245010

On the other side of that a heel should
>cheat in the ring
>hit the ref
>talk big after winning a match via cheating

>heel is wrestling a baby face
>heel does a low blow
>ref threatens to disqualify the heel
>heel says that's bullshit
>face over sells
>heel no sells
>heel does a low blow or brings in a weapon etc
>ref tells him to get out the ring
>heel hits ref
>ref over sells, takes a huge bump
>face is on the mat
>heel covers
>1 2 3
>and the champion is heel!
>heel does a promo talking about how great he is, how much skill he has, etc

Basically in the PG era they should focus more on wrestling and in ring shenanigans rather than "soap opera" storytelling
>>
>>1244785
tell him that he has a weirdly shaped body
>>
>>1245253
The fucker is already acting like Hogan? Jfc Vinny, enough is enough.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.