[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women's Hell in a Cell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 7

File: 84-06_zpsamw6lzki[1].jpg (46KB, 600x449px) Image search: [Google]
84-06_zpsamw6lzki[1].jpg
46KB, 600x449px
How would you book it?

For me I think it would have to be the 4 Horsewomen in a Fatal 4 Way. Charlotte would blade, and Ric Flair would be outside losing his shit.

I'm not sure if any of the women are really durable enough to fall off of the cell, but if Shane O' Mac can do it, couldn't any of the actual wrestlers (provided they have the same air cushion)?
>>
>>1244651
I wouldn't
>>
>>1244651

I wouldn't.

WWE has the workers for a female HIAC match. What they don't have is the context to do it in - pretty much anything that you'd need to do to get the match over is gonna be on the banlist.
>>
if we had a bunch of the bigger women do it like if Chyna and Beth Phoenix type women are around at the same time then them 1 on 1.

or, I wouldn't
>>
>>1244651
> le 4 horsemenwomen
Stopped reading there
>>
>>1244651
Becky, Asuka, Emma and Charlotte. Any match involving at least two of these women. I don't see any of them falling off the cell but there could still be some of your typical HIAC spots
>Becky exploder suplexes someone into the wall/steps repeatedly
>Charlotte spears someone though the wall after it gets weakened by bolt cutters ala shane and taker

There would need to be a hell of a blood feud to justify using it, though. I'm talking booking never seen before in the women's division, otherwise it's just one of those 'look at us girls do men stuff xD' things.
>>
>>1244655
Like what?

All you need is some cruel betrayal of one of them women towards another. Some real viciousness.

I can see Sasha or Becky one of these days taking a more psychotic turn and becoming femme HHH in mentality (as in someone who is out for themselves and the title and doesn't care about anyone or anything else).

One of the women needs to become truly evil, and the lead-up to a cell match is the perfect time.

Emma could fit that role too, eventually.
>>
File: 7LvfUDi.png (117KB, 320x263px) Image search: [Google]
7LvfUDi.png
117KB, 320x263px
>4 Horsewomen
>>
>>1244667
>There would need to be a hell of a blood feud to justify using it, though.
But wouldn't it be great?

They could fall on thumbtacks. Ol' Mick himself could even hand them through the cage.
>>
File: images-3.jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images-3.jpg
6KB, 259x194px
>>1244667
> becketty
> asgooka
> emma
Being a wimmins sports entertainment hipster is the most cringeworthy thing ive ever seen, congratulations
>>
>>1244674
I think you forget what era WWE is in. PG HIAC is pretty crap with men or otherwise. If TV-14 then it would be nice. I'd have blood in there for sure.
>>
>>1244683
They've used blood here and there, and it could be brought out for a big thing like the first women's Cell match.

The thumbtacks aren't actually that bloody or dangerous.
>>
>>1244680
Not as cringeworthy as throwing around racial slurs like a fucking 12 year old as if it enhances your posts.
>>
>>1244685
Only guys like Brock bleed and he does it without permission because he's untouchable and doesn't give a shit. I don't see some women getting that privilege
>>
>>1244680
yeah yeah, here's your (You) kid. Now shoo

inb4 have sex etc etc
>>
>>1244687
> getting triggered by casual racism on 4chan of all places
Back to tumblr, princess

>>1244693
> E+mma
> beC+ketty
> perrennial NXT talent enhancement AsgooC+a
Lol
The only women even worth contemplating for that big of a match are sasha and charlotte aka actual stars
>>
>>1244668

They need not only a blood feud between the right workers (and most of their workers are not up to that style of match and build) but the ability to push it on TV hard enough to justify being basically a secondary main event and get the importance of that over. No point taking big bumps that don't mean anything.

If they can manage that (and I don't see that happening for a few years) they'd still need to unchain the wrestlers enough for HIAC to live up to the build. That means blood, weapons and cell high spots that don't involve some idiot taking a dive off the roof. They don't let the men do that half the time, there's no chance in hell they're letting one of their pretty faces near something that could scar.
>>
>>1244712
then use the ugly ones like sasha and bayley
>>
>>1244651
If they ever did a womens HiaC it would just be a regular ass match with maybe some throws up against the cell
I'd rather see a womens TLC match though obviously none of the women would use chairs so the C would have to be something else to make it gimmicky
>>
>>1244691
>I don't see some women getting that privilege
girls bleed all the time you just cant see it.
>>
>>1244712
You think the women would have any hesitation about doing a cell fall? I believe Charlotte, Sasha, Becky, Bayley, and Asuka would all agree to it in a second. Not so sure about Paige and Emma.
>>
>>1244721
Sasha can't even do basic flippyshit without almost breaking her neck or a frog splash without botching. No way in hell would they let her go off the cell if they even let her inside one to begin with
>>
File: lick lick.gif (167KB, 82x90px) Image search: [Google]
lick lick.gif
167KB, 82x90px
>>1244720
>>
>>1244721

They could do it (assuming they were allowed). But there's no real point. Its no longer a bump that matters, just what you do because its a HIAC match.

They'd get a lot more mileage out of figuring out some other way to use the cage as a weapon, but that is likely going to run up against their no blood rules because wire like that has a tendency to open people up hardway.
>>
File: 1459961464771.webm (2MB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
1459961464771.webm
2MB, 500x282px
No thanks.
>>
>>1244721
i really don't believe any of them would be willing to do it. I'd rather not see the same old spots anyway
>>
>>1244729
It would have mattered a lot more if the part-timer Shane had not stolen the thunder of the first wrestler in the 2010s (to my knowledge) to go off the top of the cell.
>>
>>1244732
easily five stars
>>
>>1244729
One of the women would need to pull a chain out from under the bottom of the ring and use it.

They used to have chain matches in AJW and there are all kinds of sick looking spots you can do with it.
>>
>>1244732
The fact this is the first time I've seen this botch weeks and weeks after the show aired tells me most people never noticed this. It would have been posted 100 times the same night if it did.
>>
>>1244734
Becky for sure would do it. Listen to any of her interviews, she's got the addiction to fame and stardom as wrestler as bad any of the men do. She may be hot on the outside, but on the inside she's Kevin Owens.
>>
>>1244744
Yeah I never noticed it
It's not even that bad honestly
>>
>>1244744
that botch was brought up pretty much daily for weeks afterwards. granted it was the same two people shitting on either sasha or becky depending on who their waifu was
>>
>>1244750
I relentlessly read women's wrestling threads like the autist I am, and I had never seen it until now. However, I was spending more time on /wooo/ when WM aired.
>>
>>1244732
Why was becky going so fast? Even Bret Hart or Mr Perfect couldnt have made that sunset flip, let alone a woman
>>
>>1244753
there was a thread started with it that got 100+ replies like the day afterwards that turned into furious waifu wars and fedora posting
>>
File: 1458891687218.jpg (65KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
1458891687218.jpg
65KB, 500x377px
>>1244753
Go back there you windowlicking cunt
>>
>>1244757
>implying this isn't the test thread for the actual women's HiaC thread I'll make there in a couple of days

As a /wooo/kie I come to /asp/ like a redditor comes to 4chan. This is where I shitpost.
>>
>>1244747
>ywn cuddle becky's fat insides
>>
File: fedora-cape.jpg (41KB, 350x463px) Image search: [Google]
fedora-cape.jpg
41KB, 350x463px
>>1244759
> as a /wooo/kie
>>
>>1244759
i'll see you there when the time comes ;)
>>
>>1244651
Will never happen. Too many things need to go right for this to happen. When was the last time you seen women bleed in a wrestling match? When was the last time you even seen women have a hardcore match?

Exactly
>>
I wouldn't book a steel cage match,

a ladder match or a ladder match though. That's the kind of thing a womens division match could have that would be super good.

In fact here's a booking plan
>WWE Womens Championship match on raw
>Ric Flair fucks around on behalf of Charlotte because WOOOO!!!!
>Steph shows ups amd say "Fuck you Ric!"
>books the next ppv as a womens steel cage match so ric can't fucking interfere
>the belt changes hands because Charlotte literally can't win with out Ric

boom, easy as fuck booking.
>>
>>1244782
I beg you to lose wait
>>
>>1244802
>wait
>>
>>1244748
Let's not be a stupid fanboy moron now. Good match besides that awful botch.
>>
Bayley vs. Charlotte would really be the best way to even attempt this, which would already be lacking so much depth to even end up at this point. But I'll give it a swing: (This match HAS to be at Wrestlemania by the way. It's the artificial big match feel that will make this match bearable.)
>Royal Rumble, after a successful title defense by Charlotte, Bayley makes surprise debut
>Challenges Charlotte for the title
>Next night on Raw, Bayley vs. Charlotte for the title
>Charlotte wins
>Weeks leading up to Fastlane, Bayley wins all her matches and it's announced she'll get another shot at Fastlane
>During the match at Fastlane, Bayley comes so close but loses due to Rick Flair
>Bayley is sad or whatever
>Next night on Raw, Bayley loses to [INSERT HEEL HERE]
>After the match, Bayley goes fucking nuts
>Everyone is like "wut"
>Demands that Charlotte gives her another shot, and Charlotte comes out and laughs at her
>Every week leading up to the go home Raw, Bayley is still a crowd favorite but is way more determined to prove herself
>Go home Raw, Bayley wins a number one contenders match, even after Charlotte interference
>Bayley says "HEY CHARLOTTE, IF YOU'RE REALLY A CHAMPION, YOU WOULDN'T NEED YOUR FATHER BLAH BLAH"
>Charlotte doesn't give a shit
>"SO AT WRESTLEMANIA, I CHALLENGE YOU TO HELL IN A CELL"
>Charlotte is like "yeah fuck that"
>Shane or who the fuck ever is like "no that's a great idea" and it's booked for Wrestlemania
>and of course Bayley wins for feel-good historic Womens moment tips fedora

That's like the only decent way to do it, unless it's like Nia Jax vs. Karma or some shit
>>
>>1244744
JBL called out the botch live
>>
>>1244860
Still doesn't feel mean enough for Hell in a Cell. There needs to be even more emotions involved. Someone has to get hurt bad. A friendship has to be shattered on the road to the Cell.
>>
>>1245011
>on the road to the Cell
Hello WWE marketing team
>>
Knowing WWE, the cell would be fucking pink.
>>
>>1244651
Hell in a cell for women is simply bargain hunting
>>
I vaguely recall somewhere someone saying that vince has enough cringe with women's wrestling that he would never justify women hell in cells and blading.
>>
>>1244651
>4 Horsewomen
who?
>>
>>1244680
>>1244704
>Sashafag

You're the reason no one likes her on here desu.
>>
>>1245802
ur mum, ur sister, ur aunt and ur granny
>>
>>1245809
have no sister and my grandmas are both dead
and I have several aunts
>>
>>1245014
I guess I should have sprinkled a few fucks and asses and cunts in there. Maybe that would be more your speed of prose, dickshit.
>>
Hell in a Cell never, but the WWE should really look to end Charlotte's reign of terror inside a regular steel cage match

everything you can get out of woman's HIAC match you can get with a Steel Cage match, and the escape rule let's Big Natich play a factor in the match, since the storyline going in to any cage match would be "Keep Ric out of the match"
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.