[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Even smackdown is getting very low viewership.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: agay styles.jpg (79KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
agay styles.jpg
79KB, 1200x675px
http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/703703-429-wwe-smackdown-draws-lowest-number-since-the-show-moved-to-usa-network-wwe-payback-kickoff-show-details-edge-christian-going-musical

I think most of you guys are missing the common denominator here. We must remember that pic related was a part of that failure called TNA for most of his career. TNA has rarely ever in it's entire history broken past the 2.0 rating. One can probably count the amount of times it has on one hand. TNA now gets maybe 300k viewership if it's lucky.

Then you look at Raw and Smackdown in this year. Viewership keeps dwindling and what do you know? This man has been in WWE now for this year so far. Isn't it a little strange how there is a common denominator here? Isn't it strange how viewership for WWE is hitting all time lows and someone has now been a WWE guy since the beginning of this year?

Coincidence? I think not.
#stopblamingroman
>>
>>1242445
Shut the fuck up Vince
>>
>>1242445

You're argument is that TNA used to draw a 2.0, and now that Styles left, it draws MAYBE 300,000 viewers, and therefore Styles is a ratings killer?

This is some primo troll logic. Nice job.
>>
>>1242445
Smackdown doesn't progress storylines in a meaningful way though. It's basically what Superstars should be.
>>
>>1242459
>You're argument is that TNA used to draw a 2.0
No idiot it barely ever drew a 2.0 period. I only pointed out it's current viewership to give a perspective on how far it has fallen. They switched to two networks that don't have the amount of viewership spike gets. Which is why they have even lower viewership now.

>and therefore Styles is a ratings killer
I don't know anon you tell me. Styles a main guy for much of TNA's years and they almost never get into the 2.0 rating. Most of the times hovering around 1.0 rating and very often less than that while Styles was their main guy. All of a sudden Styles is feuding with Roman and viewership is dropping fast.

This is no coincidence. Styles is a ratings killer and it is obvious.
>>
>even
>>
>Smackdown
>same night as the NFL Draft
>same night as NBA/NHL playoff games
>low ratings

Well, color me surprised.
>>
Gotta admit, I download RAW and Smackdown. I'd literally have no way to watch these shows otherwise. In my opinion WWE needs to improve the accessibility of these shows.
They should put it on the Network like NXT and not months behind like they currently do, that's pointless because I ain't planning to be months behind the rest of the world you know.
>>
> #stopblamingroman

kys OP
>>
>>1242565
If you don't think this is a factor, you don't know TV.
>>
>>1242566
This. I wanna watch Raw and Smackdown but I just don't have any reason to get cable.

They gotta get some kinda digital distribution going for those shows, I'd pay for that in a heartbeat.
>>
>>1242565

This. Watched Celtics then Flipped to Red Sox then flipped to Draft when both teams were playing like shit. Smackdown was DVR'd.
>>
>>1242445
>Even smackdown is getting very low viewership
Smackdown was always the weaker brand
>>
Raw ratings are down
Smackdown ratings are down
Total Divas ratings are down

JUST
>>
>>1242565
All TV is getting low ratings, WWE Raw this week still beat the nba playoff games.
>>
>wrestlemania
>bunch of stips
>none of them matter

>smackdown
>not cannon
>no new stories
>doesn't matter

>raw
>roman can't lose
>wins and losses don't matter
>it doesn't matter

why would I watch any of this shit?
>>
>>1242445
Indy manlets and shield guys are dropping the ratings. WWE is screwed, all their guys don't have it and never will, even with good writing, they are terrible actors with no charisma or don't have the physical appeal.
>>
>>1242445
I didn't watch online because USA botched the online feed all this week. I wanted to see if Ric Flair saying KYS made it to air.
>>
>>1244068
>tfw watching the jaguars and realizing we'll never be great again

I hate my city
>>
>>1244096
This.

Most people, like me, don't need to pay for cable when there are people out there live streaming the shows we want to see.
>>
>>1244078
Not in the early 2000s breh
>>
It's because people are starting to realize how gay rasslin is, probably in part to /asp/ being the online showcase of fans. They find you fags in here, and never watch again for fear of becoming you.
>>
Waaait hold the fucking phone.
A meme from the 90s is finally losing speed?
Thank fucking god.
>>
File: 1444275960276.jpg (27KB, 375x413px) Image search: [Google]
1444275960276.jpg
27KB, 375x413px
>>1244180
>tfw watching the jaguars and realizing we'll never be great again
>again
>>
I haven't watched Smackdown in years. Until it's live and/or they progress storylines it's not worth watching
>>
>>1244195
>>1244096
Cable is slowly dying, I know, but the point was, this thread was pointless because there were 3-4 more interesting things to spend your time watching than this week's Smackdown that was spoiled on Tuesday.
>>
>>1244180
hate to break it to you Jags were never great. They has a few good years but that was it.

At least they drafted well on Def. They're not bad on Offense, Bortles needs to not throw picks tho. Him & A-Rob won me a few games last year
>>
>>1242467

>No idiot it barely ever drew a 2.0 period.

So TNA DID draw a 2.0. With Styles.

And then Styles left, and they got booted from Spike and then booted from Destination America. All the while Styles drew gangbusters in Japan.

And in light of all of this evidence, you conclude that Styles isn't a draw. Because you didn't get enough oxygen at birth.
>>
>>1244403

>Bortles needs to not throw picks

Bortles needs some goddamn protection. I think he set the record for most times sacked in his first two seasons, because none of their scrub WRs can get open, and their O-Line is asswater. It's no surprise he's getting picked off when he can't even step into a throw because he's getting knocked on ass every play.
>>
>>1244408
>So TNA DID draw a 2.0. With Styles.

Way to spin words around. Every time they have ever drew a 2.0 which is literally a handful of times it was in spite of AJ Styles. He just happened to be there was all.

One of those times they even got over a 2.0 was because of Hogan, Hall and Nash. Not because of manlet styles.
>>
>>1244517
> nWold drawing
> 2010s
>>
>>1244078
Smackdown 02-03 was the best show WWE has ever produced. Absolute GOAT as fuck
>>
>>1244559
Well it is true. You can look it up. The TNA that those three reunited drew their biggest number.
>>
>>1244614
Not to do with Jeff Hardy returning?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.