[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: the best of all time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: jeff-hardy.jpg (24KB, 310x383px) Image search: [Google]
jeff-hardy.jpg
24KB, 310x383px
ITT: the best of all time
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 443x332px
>>1238389
>>
I hope he gets one last run in the big leagues.
>>
>>1238415
>Pushing 40
>Still a junkie
>Left in CM Punk-esque bad terms with WWE, due to not being granted time to heal his injuries
>Has shooted on WWE on multiple occasions
>Window of relevance is long past

Somewhat doubt it.
>>
File: Stevie Richards.jpg (49KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Stevie Richards.jpg
49KB, 600x450px
>>
>>
>>1238422
You're a fucking idiot. They're going to give him a short run like RVD got. As long as he sells merch and gets pops, he's good.
>>
>>1238438
What actually happened to RVD? I just remember him getting squashed by Del Rio for the WHC.
>>
>>1238422
>Left in CM Punk-esque bad terms with WWE, due to not being granted time to heal his injuries

Ironically, he agreed to put Punk over before leaving.

Anyway, unlike Punk, Jeff never made a big circus about his departure and I'm sure Vince would welcome him back because he'd make him money.
>>
>>1238440
RVD kind of quit wrestling in the WWE, he sometimes appears in House of Hardcore but I suppose it's because of friendship with Tommy Dreamer.

>>1238437
I'm surprised that Sabu is still alive. The amount of stunts and the quality of them that he did and the amount of life threatening botches are way too high.
>>
>>1238438
RVD's habits don't turning into a spastic retard in the ring, though.
>>
>>1238464
He's been relatively clean after that incident you schmuck.
>>
>>1238483
As long as he hasn't killed or raped, that's good enough for Vince
>>
>>1238389
Sasha Banks
>>
>>1238490
Nah, Khali and Mysterio's both killed people and they're still on good terms. Funny how the smallest and tallest world champs are killers.
>>
>>1238389
Will there ever be someone like him?
>>
>>1238389
>best of all time
>a junkie redneck who wobbled in the ring like a spaghetti

pick one
>>
>>1238393
why did we used to need so many pockets
>>
File: 1423259542741.jpg (128KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1423259542741.jpg
128KB, 1366x768px
>>
>>1238389
>>1244058

KYS
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.