[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you guys think Bonesaw was pissed that Spider-man shot on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

File: bonesaw-mcgraw.png (2MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
bonesaw-mcgraw.png
2MB, 2048x1536px
Do you guys think Bonesaw was pissed that Spider-man shot on him? He was just trying to put on a good show.
>>
>>1233833
The Human Spider was never a draw
>>
>>1233833
Bonesaw was an unsafe worker, Peter saw them stretching out the jobber when he was walking in, and decided to shoot on him to put him in his place, totally deserved.

But in all seriousness, I really like it how Bonesaw has a gaggle of hoes demeaning his opponents as they make their way to the ring, was that ever done by anyone else?
>>
>>1233833
>Implying Bonesaw wasn't shooting first
Based Spider just wasn't taking that shit
>>1233886
Well of course not, dude performed in one show.
>>
>>1233915
The match was shit legitimaly shit, tho. If I had paid to go see it I'd be mad, no build-up to the finish, just a keep away spot and some decent psychology.
>>
BONESAW IS _____
>>
>>1233914
>was that ever done by anyone else?

scott steiner you FAT ASS
>>
>>1233929
HEAVY
>>
>>1233929
> REEEALLY
That's what I always heard... really what Bonesaw?
>>
>>1233975
Bonesaw nailed it.
>>
>>1233833
So wait...

In the Spider man universe wrestling isn't choreographed?
>>
>>1233981
He nailed it for 3 minutes... 3 minutes of -
>>
File: spiderman.jpg (13KB, 400x214px) Image search: [Google]
spiderman.jpg
13KB, 400x214px
>>1233886
RECORD
LOW
RATINGS
>>
>>1233929
STEADY
>>
>>1233992

When will they learn?
>>
>>1233992
No respect for the business.
>>
The wrestling promoter was stiffing The Human Spider as a test to see if he was ready to carry the brand. His push was coming but he had to pay his dues, but no of course all he wanted to do was bury the legends and work his own program. Dude was selfish to a tee.
>>
>>1233987
PLAY TAAYM
>>
Slung a million webs
Never drew a dime
>>
yeah but what do you think about RVD???
>>
Bitch plz, Bonesaw was potatoing and stretching every single worker that came in that ring. Me are talking Dynamite Kid level of cruelty. Add in the fact that he was as "safe" as Goldberg, and had Kevin Nash's level of respect for who he was in the ring with, it's absolutely no surprise that The Human Spider (fuck that hack of a ring announcer) gave Bonesaw a recipt that he had coming for a long time. Let's hope Vince doesn't call that bastard up.
>>
>>1234386
Are you a professional wrestler?
>>
He had the biggest pop of the night senpai, over like rover. Shame I heard he benoited his aunt and uncle, waste of talent.
>>
>>1234386
Top lel m8
>>
>>1233833
> There are actually Spider-smarks in this thread right now

Have sex
>>
>>1234198
Fucking man spiderlets.
>>
>>1234659
>being a spider-mark
pls do diet
>>
Am I the only one who liked the Human Spider gimmick better than Spiderman?
For example, with Bonesaw Vs. Human Spider, the underdog factor made the whole match a thrilling ride, but Spiderman Vs. Green Goblin, the outcome was so predictable. Stan really needs to get his booking shit together
>>
>>1234659
>>1234664
>>1234741
>not liking based human spider
Fucking uncle Ben yourselves
>>
>>1234817
>Liking literal flippy shit.
You're a mark, he's a fucking spot spider-monkey. Lose weight.
>>
>>1234827
>Getting worked this hard by a spider
Seek sunlight
>>
>>1234848
He stinks, and I don't like him.
>>
>>1234848
He's a complete froud lad, how in the fuck did he managed to jump that high and climb the cage so fast? I know wrestling is fake but this shit is ridiculous
>>
>>1234852
>>1234881
18+
>>
>Tfw The Human Spider refused to join in on Green Goblin's tag team

Cut hell of a a promo though to be fair.
>It's you who's out Gobby, out of your mind
Hell of a pop
>>
>>1234900
Not to mention he got over all by himself, he turned botch-saws own fans against him by the end of that match.
>>
>>1234312
>>1234664
>>1234741
>>1234827
>>1233886
>>1234659
>Bonecucks
Please guys, I'm begging you, HAVE SEX.
>>
I didn't find out until today that Savage's original gimmick was "The Spider"

fucking pottery
>>
File: crusherhogan.jpg (76KB, 435x391px) Image search: [Google]
crusherhogan.jpg
76KB, 435x391px
spider man was where Hulk came up with his name
>>
Doc Oct is obviously cheating with those arms. Why does the ref allow it?
>>
>>1235050
Looking at this picture you can see the difference between Crusher Hogan and Bonesaw. Crusher is a much more safer worker, you can tell his opponant is in no real danger.
>>
Based Bonesaw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-E0oiKjLzTc
>>
Look at the flippy dippy shit that human spider did. That's Lucia level garbage, no story telling. Just spot spot spot spot spot. Sure, some of those STUNTS were good, but that wasn't WRESTLING. And fuck, that little ECW rip off shit indie OBVIOUSLY has no wellness policy. While that spider loser OBVIOUSLY wasn't on the Juice, he was on something. Damn, with the new testing kits Stark Industries have been supplying they could have banned this guy in seconds. And look at that ring gear, really? That is Juggalo level garbage. No, this match get 0 out of 5 stars. You made baby Dave Schere cry.
>>
>>1235079
Also look at that big smile on Crusher's face. Now that's a good, safe worker.
>>
CAAAAAAAGE
>>
>>1235150
Crusher Hogan was the top star of his wrestling league. Never interested in a staged fight, Hogan was a "shooter," a genuine athlete who knew all the body's weaknesses and was prepared to exploit them, but the crowds had fallen off and Bobby, his boss, advised him to abandon the group and join the wealthy Global Wrestling. His wife Marie also pushed him to take a job with real money but Crusher was too loyal to change. Instead, he came up with a way to bring back the audiences and save the failing league. Taking the microphone after a match without informing Bobby of his plans, he refashioned his image into a bad guy by disrespecting the fans and offering a reward to anyone who could last three minutes in the ring with him. The promotion worked and fans lined up for tickets. Unfortunately, Crusher had borrowed the prize money from the mob and then had the misfortune to be confronted by a young man he sarcastically referred to as "a little Masked Marvel." The young man was Peter Parker in his first formal use of his spider-powers. After Peter picked him up and carried him up a pole, Crusher quickly conceded. Presumably the gate from a full house was enough to keep the mobsters at bay, but Bobby had put up his house to cover expenses and his league was dissolved. Crusher's marriage to Marie apparently ended as a result of the encounter as well. A ruined Crusher took a job as a custodian at a local gym where he regaled people like up-and-coming boxer Bobby Chance with tall tales about training Spider-Man, creating the web-shooters and providing the costume. When gym owner Madame Fang and her enforcer Manslaughter Marsdale discovered that Bobby planned to sign a contract with someone else, they schemed to put the young boxer out of commission. Crusher overheard these plans and joined the fight on Bobby's side. It was destined to be a losing battle until Spider-Man, passing by, joined the fight and defeated Manslaughter.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.