[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Be honest, how bad was their in ring debut and why?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (77KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77KB, 640x640px
Be honest, how bad was their in ring debut and why?
>>
>>1233089
Doc Gallows wrestling gear looked stupid
>>
They were fine, their opponents killed any energy the audience had
>>
It literally should have been a 4 minute squash match. Why Vince is protecting the Samoans so much I'll never understand.
>>
>>1233089
The match was fine, but;
I hate the tag match formula so much. It's the same shit. Even Enzo and Cass said tag matches revolve around getting the hot tag and I fucking hate that shit. It's always the same and it never gets me excited for a tag match because it's always the same boring formula. American Alpha vs Revival was the best tag match I've seen in a decade. Nobody innovates the tag team division anymore. Karl and Luke are literally just another team who at this point are just a plot device.
>>
Wasn't bad it was just boring

They should just eliminate the tag team division because I haven't seen an interesting tag team match in years
>>
>>1233089
I'm not familiar with their work in Japan, but it was very punchy and kicky with no remarkable spots, also, it appears they fucked up their finisher. The Usos being there couldn't possibly have helped too.
>>
Just terrible

Would've had a MUCH greater impact if they debuted at Payback with Balor and attacked Reigns
>>
>AJ Styles gets world title shot
>Bullet Club teased to have a main event feud against Roman Reigns
>surprise, it's a red herring and Finn Balor leads Gallows and Anderson in a midcard feud against AJ Styles that goes nowhere
>none of them accomplishes anything significant in the WWE
Post yfw
>>
File: image.jpg (130KB, 288x499px)
image.jpg
130KB, 288x499px
>that fucking ring attire

what happened to the raw badass t shirt and jeans look? tbqh I though they were trying to have them mimick the outsiders and those retarded fucking costumes just killed their personas for me. no continuity at all.
>>
>>1233144
At least I HOPE that is where they are going with it, Finn is shite without the Bullet Club. This little angle is just to introduce them to the general audience.

They should've won in a squash though.
>>
>>1233120
No way wwe will let them do high spots as heels, yet won't let them do heel tactics either.
>>
>>1233146
they looked fine besides Luke's shorts
>>
>>1233110
>New Day will beat Paul London and Brian Kendrick's record
>>
>>1233146
wasn't a fan of the white tbqh
>>
>>1233089
The Usos got way too much offense.

Seriously, at least Reigns is big and muscular, Usos are skinnyfat fuckboys.
>>
>>1233171
Literally the only difference between them is a Kevlar vest.
>>
>>1233089
That gas mask nonsense is stupid. Their theme song is hot garbage.

They will be irrelevant within three months.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIpseOV7EGk
>>
>>1233153
Luke was wearing pants pham
>>
because the uces are absolute shit.

Uces can do one match, and it starts with unoso and twoso doing a bit of a back and forward witht he other team, then unoso getting beat down, hot tag to twoso, twoso gets injured going over the top rope to the floor, and then they finish with the splashes.

every fucking match.

every god fucking damn match one of the uces gets hurt going over the top rope.

like, you guys supposed to be high flyers, and you get injured going over the top rope.

they are the worst team.
>>
>>1233089
I think there were ridiculously high standards for the debut because the Bullet Club became such a huge thing in Japan.
Anderson/Gallows themselves are a really good, solid team, but that's it. They weren't comparable to AJ or Finn in NJPW, last night was their standard of work. It's good, but not great.
It was downplayed by being an overly formulaic, standard WWE tag match, though.
>>
>>1233089
>their personality will never come out because pg
>rarely have a good tag match because WWE
>never be booked well because they became successful outside wwe
not too hopeful tbqh
>>
>>1233089
Did festus sperg out like he did on Smackdown?
>>
>>1233417
This is 2Cold PedO levels of shitty banter
>>
How tall is Anderson? I was surprised how pretty close he is to AJ's height when they stand side by side.
>>
>>1233089
There debut was awful. Gallows ring attire just doesn't look good on him and it seemed like the only purpose of the match was to make the samoans look strong.
>>
>>1233584

Did roman stand tall at the end? I watched the blues/hawks game instead. Sounds like I made the right decision.
>>
>>1233608
Roman single-handedly fought them off twice on the same night, then hit AJ with a Superman Punch when he came out to stop Gallows and Anderson.
>>
>>1233110
>He never watched based Kiddsro
wew lad
>>
>>1233349
cheer up uce

they're pretty based even though I can't tell them apart
>>
need to see them against a team that isn't the ushits

roman looked strong so the wwe probably thought it went great
>>
File: vincedora.png (163KB, 400x298px)
vincedora.png
163KB, 400x298px
>>1233092
>Doc

IT'S LUKE GOD DAMNIT
>>
>>1233324
This is bad. This is in the same tier as Styles, Ambrose, and Owens.
>>
Not just that match, but the entire Raw sucked. The crowd was dead.
>>
>>1233339
He was wearing shorts you reject. Go back and watch it again.
>>
>>1235595
I honestly enjoyed the match between AJ and Sheamus.
Probably because it didn't have millions of pin attempts, but I think 4 total and it only happened later in the match.
>>
>>1235601
You're right, those look fucking stupid. Also, their theme is kinda shit.
>>
>>1233107
>implying they aren't doing exactly what they're being told because they were dumb enough to say "sure" to main roster over getting to output quality in NXT

desu they'd be getting paid more in main tho senpai
>>
>>1233107
>I hate the tag match formula so much.
Me too. So bored of it. Wish they'd mix it up more with different types of matches, especially Texas Tornado matches.
>>
>>1235618
Tag matches are horrible in WWE for a long time. The only ones worth watching are tornado tag matches or ladder ones. Other than that it's boring crap.

And I really like the idea of tag matches and tag teams. But this is just fucking shit and painful to watch.
>>
>>1233110
New Day vs. Usos at the Royal Rumble was really good.
>>
>>1233089
Went pretty bad, for a number of reasons

>the Usos
>match should not have gone on as long and as evenly as it did, you don't go 50/50 on your debut when you're a pair of gigantic fucks
>the Usos
>Not only are these guys used to working NJPW style, they're not exactly godly workers to begin with. Especially Gallows. They need help to put on a good match, and they won't get that help from
>THE FUCKING USOS
>>
>>1235630
Their matches with Kiddsaro were good too.

Their act is just fucking stale as shit which is why the crowd turned against them big time on Raw.
>>
>>1233089
They're just henchmen. Expecting them to have a good match is like expecting Strowman and Rowan to have a good match.
>>
>>1233324
Sounds like a TNA theme.
>>
>>1235633
If the match was NJPW style it would've been good tho.
>>
>>1235637
Rowan had good matches when he was tagging w/ Harper against The Usos
>>
>>1233146
This.

I was hyped when they debuted, but they're so boring.
>>
>>1233089

>those gay retarded cloacks they wore

I feel like they did something to piss off Vince and hes trying his hardest to make them look like jackasses. Hes probably pissed because of the pop they got when they sneak attacked Roman

also, the audience monday was garbage in general.
>>
>>1233089
Shoulda squashed the Usos, their gimmick is paper thin at this stage and the pair are indistinhuishable from each other. Anderson was selling far too much for the at the start, they shoulda steamrollered the Usos and in no way should Reigns have been allowed to dominate them when interfering, its their fucking debut and already they're being fed to him.

Just leave all that money on the table Vince, the two small handfuls you'll make from Roman will keep the lights on,,
>>
>>1236417
We all knew they would be just fed to Roman, but I'm still surprised by how quickly it happened, they didn't even get the chance to look strong before getting torn down.
>>
>>1233618
That really pissed me off too.

The Usos didnt sell at all hardly for the hot new team, which made the new tag team look barely serviceable
Reigns had to interfere to save the Usos, which made the Usos look weak as they couldnt fight their own battle
Reigns dominated the new tag team which made them look weak
Reigns made a petty sneak attack from behind on AJ after AJ already shooed his mates off. This made Reigns look weak as he had to attack from behind to get his wind back

AJ was the only one to come out of a 6 man storyline with any credibility..

>*slow clap*
>>
>>1236435
It's not like they didn't throw a shovelful of dirt on AJ either, when Reigns accused him of collusion with Gallows and Anderson and said that's the only way he could get the title, they had AJ say nothing at all in his defense and just stand there doe-eyed, stumped by the superior banter of Samoa Man.
>>
>>1236449

Id forgotten about that, Jesus.. do these writers even know how wrestling works? the satisfaction is in the struggle of getting to the top, not just giving Mr Samoa an escalator to get there because of some bloodline thing Vince has a hard on for.
>>
>>1236435
AJ was left standing tall at the end of RAW, which every smark knows that means he's losing at the PPV.
>>
The ending with Roman was so weak.

Why have such a strong debut that's ruined by DURR SUPERMAN.
>>
BISCUITS AND GRAVY
>>
>>1233089
Two words: Sloppy & Boring
>>
>>1233176
And the arms. Roman does have some cut arms. Uso's just have normal samoan fat muscle arms
>>
>pay big money to poach the hottest stable in the world
>make them bland and bury them before they even being

Vince loves his samoans, unless we get a Daniel Bryan tier wrestler, we are stuck with the Big Boo.
>>
Those cloaks looked dumb.

Would have been way more badass just jeans and black shirts, or black pants and boots APA style.

The match was fine not great.

Should have had way more promos and stuff before debut but WWE doesn't do that anymore for some reasons. Just sends guys out like we're supposed to give a fuck.
>>
I loved their entrance atire desu senpai. I wish they had some gas masks or a baseball bat or some kind of prop and they both wore singlets. Their music is pretty good but I got turned off as soon as the singing started. They have a good look and I like that they are getting set up as a strong tag team that will hopefully be in a big stable like the NAO or Luke and Erick
>>
File: Cg7cc5qVEAAzaiG.jpg (170KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Cg7cc5qVEAAzaiG.jpg
170KB, 1024x576px
Are they from the video game S.T.A.L.K.E.R.?
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.