[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JBL quotes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 7

File: jbl.jpg (17KB, 624x388px) Image search: [Google]
jbl.jpg
17KB, 624x388px
THAT'S NOT STING THAT'S A PICTURE OF STING!
>>
YOU STILL GOT IT
YOU STILL GOT IT
YOU STILL GOT IT
>>
WHAT DOES THIS HOTHEAD WANT?!
>>
SHUT THE FUCK UP BYRON!
>>
HE CALLS THEM HIS FIREFLIES.
>>
MAGGLE
>>
THE ALL BLACKS!
>>
IWGP CHAMPION JUST LIKE BROCK LESNAR
>>
THEY'RE HAVING FUN
>>
WE GOT A FLYING USO
>>
You're booty, Byron!
>>
THE GREATEST POWER COUPLE IN THE WORLD MAGGLE
>>
BALLGAME!!!
>>
"I THINK I SMELL A HEARD OF MEXICANS....OVER THERE! STOP! HOW DO YOU KNOW EDDIE GUERRERO?"
>>
UNCLE TOM BYRON
>>
SPREAD YOUR ASS CHEEKS!
>>
SHE CALLS IT HER """"REAR VIEW""""
>>
I HATE THESE STINKY MEXICANS.
>>
I HOPE YOU'LL DROWN IN IT
>>
I HOPE YOU DROWN IN IT
>>
HE'S THE ARGITEK UHDA SHEELD MAGGLE
>>
I AM A WRESTLING.... GOD
>>
SPREAD THEM LEGS BOY!
>>
File: tumblr_n13ianNV5b1qdzc7ho1_500.jpg (22KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n13ianNV5b1qdzc7ho1_500.jpg
22KB, 500x282px
BART GUNN KNOCKED ME THE FUCK OUT MAGGLE
>>
QUEBEC WOULD BE FINE IF IT WASN'T FOR CANADIANS
>>
ALBERTO DEL RIO! MEXICOS GREATEST EXPORT MAGGLE!
>>
SETH FREAKING ROLLINS
>>
File: JBL_bio.png (842KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
JBL_bio.png
842KB, 900x506px
>THEY'RE LIKE LEICESTER CITY, TOP OF THE PREMIER LEAGUE
>>
File: 1432601613055.gif (2MB, 245x160px) Image search: [Google]
1432601613055.gif
2MB, 245x160px
>>1227991
Is JBL our meme of the week?
>>
I'M GONNA GET JIGGY WITH IT LIKE BIG E! HAHA I LOVE IT MAGGLE!
>>
>>1228829
He's a perennial meme here. Like our obsession for exterminating manlets or wrestling fans from this Earth.
>>
THEY'RE HAVING FUN AND WE LOVE THEM FOR IT
>>
>>1227991
THAT'S WHAT HAPPENED TO CONOR MCGREGOR ON SATURDAY NIGHT
>>
BYRON SHUT YIUR FUCKING NIGGER MOUTH
>>
THE UNICORN STAMPEEEEEEDE MAGGLE, CLASSIC SMART STRATEGY
>>
YOU STILL GOT IT
YOU STILL GOT IT
YOU STILL GOT IT
YOU STILL GOT IT
YOU STILL GOT IT
YOU STILL GOT IT
>>
They boo people they normally cheer, they cheer people they normally boo
>>
I fuckin love JBL

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xjrjd2_wwe-judgementday-2004-eddy-guerrerro-vs-jbl_sport

>I HAVE SUCCEEDED IN EVERYTHING BUT ONE THING AND THAT IS WRESTLING, BECAUSE I THOUGHT IT WAS MORE IMPORTANT TO HAVE A GOOD TIME, TO DRINK BEER, TO PLAY CARDS, TO VISIT OUR TROOPS. BUT THAT AINT GOT ME JACK!
>>
>>1227991
SUCK MY THICK GLORIOUS ALBINO COCK MAGGLE
>>
WE GOT YOUR HIGHLIGHT REEL
>>
>>1229064
JBL is underappreciated

his heel mic work was god-tier and he put on some damn good matches; his stuff with Eddie and Jhon was great.
his clothesline looked like fucking murder too.
>>
>>1229088
I still don't get why you'd want a heel on the mic anyway. I think it takes away from the commentary if everyone thinks "man this guy is a dick" when you're commentating a fucking wrestling match. Taz, Jerry Lawler and JBL are all better when they're not trying to focus on being a heel and actually commentating.
>>
THEY DON'T MAKE ICE CUBES IN PUERTO RICO. IT'S 140 DEGREES!
>>
File: IMG_20160419_035227.jpg (487KB, 1564x1564px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160419_035227.jpg
487KB, 1564x1564px
No Mercy 2004 Promo

https://youtu.be/3FR3KfsoXLM
>>
I AIN'T AFRAID OF THE BIG SHOW! BIG SHOW EATS PIZZA!
>>
File: From the ground up.jpg (52KB, 250x491px) Image search: [Google]
From the ground up.jpg
52KB, 250x491px
BUILD A SPORTS ENTERTAINER FROM THE GROUND UP...IT'LL LOOK LIKE THAT!
>>
CANTANKEROUS CUNUKS
>>
I HATE NIGGERS MAGGLE
>>
>Right there... It's a whole herd of Mexicans... The government won't do anything about it, the INS won't either... Texas is too scared, Texas is a bunch of cowards- STOP RIGHT THERE, STOP RIGHT THERE! DO YOU SPEAK ENGLISH?
>GET OUTTA HERE! YOU GO BACK TO MEXICO, AND YOU TELL YOUR MEXICAN FRIENDS, YOU TELL YOUR MEXICAN FAMILY THAT THEY BETTER STAY IN MEXICO! YOU TELL EVERYBODY SOUTH OF THE BORDER THEY BETTER STAY SOUTH OF THE BORDER, BECAUSE THIS SIDE OF THE BORDER... JOHN BRADSHAW LAYFIELD... WILL BE WAITIN

https://youtu.be/s9y5LSRCc04
>>
> SHADES OF OTTO WANZ
>>
THIS IS JUST LIKE *recent unrelated sports event* HAHA I LOVE IT MAGGLE
>>
>I looked down at New York City and I felt so sorry for you, and I knew that when I returned the greatest, longest reining WWE champion in Smackdown television history, that you would welcome me like good ol' simple, common Southern people do, and that's with open hearts. And from the bottom of my heart, I wanna tell you: Thank you.

>...And while, Michael, I can buy everbody in this building, I can buy their mommas, I can buy their daddies, I can buy their ants, their uncles, your foreclosed homes, your foreclosed automobiles, no one, nobody, and noTHING can buy JBL! I'm not just a multimillionaire as you know Michael... I'm a man of integrity. And that's why I'm here, and that's why, Michael, when I sign this contract... JBL comes home... You're gonna tell your grandkids about this moment, you're gonna tell everybody you know about this moment, you're gonna save your ticket stubs for this moment, cause today, JBL starts his journey back to the main event at Wrestlemania! Hahahahaha!... *GLASS SHATTERS*

https://youtu.be/uUkCzjLUd_0

I fucking loved the ultimate troll pair of Cole and JBL, they're both so great on the mic and know just how to piss off the crowd. I wish I had the unedited clip, JBL trolls the crowd some more and talks a bunch a shit about Texas and how NYC is so much better and calls the crowd a bunch of redneck plebs. Reminds me of this classic JBL line:

>WWE event in Los Angeles
>Now I know a lot of you climbed an awful lot of fences and swam across an awful lot of rivers and oceans to get here tonight...
>>
>>1229296

based JBL!
>>
>>1231953
Oh and that clip also has one of my favorite Stone Cold pops, you know the crowd is losing their minds wanting to see Stone Cold beat the shit out of the little worm Cole and the 1%er elitest wall street banker JBL who looks down on the common man, I fucking love it.

JBL had the ability to truly piss off both rednecks and Mexicans depending on the occasion, which isn't easy.
>>
>>1229064

(JBL)
>YOU ARE A BLACK MARK ON SOCIETY, EDDIE GUERRERO! YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO AMERICA!

>MAKE NO MISTAKE, I DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT EDDIE GUERREROS MOTHER. IF SHE DIES, SHE DIES.

>THIS ISN'T ABOUT EDDIES MOTHER! THIS IS ABOUT MY MEETING WITH DESTINY!

(Eddie)
>I'M GONNA KICK THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF YOU!

I think this is my favorite promo of all time
>>
HAHAH THE LITTLE BULL'S TWERGING MAGGLE
>>
>>1232044
Can you give me an example of this JBL meme? I have no idea what you're talking about
>>
I HOPE YOU DROP FROM HEART DISEASE EDDIE YOU STUPID MEXICAN
>>
THIS IS AWESOME!! HA HA HA !
(Usually said when something is not awesome but Vince is yelling at him through the ear piece to put something over)
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 480x360px
This is now a hulk hogan quote thread.

“I mean, I don’t have double standards. I mean, I am a racist, to a point, f*cking n*ggers. But then when it comes to nice people and sh*t, and whatever.” ...
>>
>>1229116
The thing is that it's all damn near impossible to stay consistent as a heel announcer.
>>
JUST LIKE ME AND RON IN THE APA
>>
>>1232127
"if you actually believe in your mind, if you actually think that i was just the right gay guy at the right place at the right time well then you're a bigger delusional bastard than i thought you were"
>>
>>1228059
That's Cole you retard.

JBL just says in his quiet, serious voice "this is scary".
>>
I'D RATHER HAVE A ROOT CANAL THAN SIT HERE AND WATCH MIZ
>>
"I luv it Maggle"
>>
>>1232783
IF YOU'RE WATCHING THIS MIZ, I HATE YOU AND I HOPE YOU HAVE A HORRIBLE CHRISTMAS
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.