[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just embarrassing The guy who wrestles once a year is in way

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 11

File: image.jpg (56KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 600x450px
Just embarrassing

The guy who wrestles once a year is in way better shape than the full time wrestlers
>>
HGH
>>
he's also one of the only guys above the drug policy

imagine the fallout if he got suspended for that
>>
>>1223465
What are you on about. People are always in better shape when they have time off. If you aren't on the road you have time to eat right and workout. When you are you eat what you can find and try to squeeze in thirty minutes in the morning or at night if possible.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (558KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
558KB, 1920x1080px
>>1223468
No you fucking faggot stfu. Tons of wrestlers look in great shape yet are all natural.

Pic related is possibly one of them. There has been tons of wrestlers with solid builds that were all natural. Go to a fucking gym for once. Not everyone that is huge is on roids or hgh. Many of these modern wrestlers are on record saying they don't really lift like they should.

Please have sex.
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 511x288px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 511x288px
If he's in better shape then why can he barely bump? Steen can bump on his neck all day and take brain busters to the fucking floor, triple H can literally barely perform his own finishing move

lel

>be triple H
>look ripped and scary
>get btfo by hunt and Nelson 1000 times out of 1000
>looking ripped has no function
>>
>>1223484
Top laugh that pic is airbrushed to fuck you rube
>>
that's exactly why he's in better shape...
>>
File: image.jpg (55KB, 374x366px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 374x366px
>>1223494
>Steen
>>
>>1223468
Doesn't have the distended gut. Prolly just cycling tren or some shit...
>>
>>1223465
What's this? Where's it from?
>>
>>1223915
From ur mom AHAHAHAHA
>>
>>1223915
live events from Europe. Wierd that Trips wants to work Dean and not the champion.
>>
>>1223932
>and not the champion.
nigga he did Mania and an entire with the Champion what are you on about
>>
>>1223963
anything to forget that his deannety favorite got a record low maineventing raw.
>>
>"I don't workout" - Kevin Owens (Jerichos Podcast)
Gee I never wouldve guessed
>>
>>1223465
Pretty sure HHH also isn't on the road 300 days a year. So he can focus on working out more than the roster guys. Same goes for why Vince is so jacked.
>>
>>1223963
>Revenge tour
>>
>>1223971
Shut up fatty
>>
>>1223465
>The guy who who use all kind of weird shit on his body in an attempt to compensate the lack of skill is in way better shape than the full time wrestlers
>>
>>1223465
cept he's been wrestling at every live event in the UK this year
>>
>WWE is so spread thin that the COO has to wrestle to compensate for the lack of presence of the WWE champion and Tag Team champs
>since HHH is the draw of his section he gets easy pops and outshines the younger talent

Conversely, the other leg is pretty much stuck with Roman vs. Sheamus and New Day versus Social Jobbers/Usos
>>
File: tmp_28505-ha-774x102476685307.jpg (104KB, 774x1024px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_28505-ha-774x102476685307.jpg
104KB, 774x1024px
>>1223477
What...the guys back in the 90's looked better than these softbody faggots today. Don't even use steroid excuse, because steroids aren't a free ride to getting still take a lot of work to gwt big and stay big.

You stupid fucking faggots make me sick with your skinny fat indy darling cock gobbling
>>
>>1223484
You have literally no idea what you are talking about. Please work out.
>>
>>1223968
>ambrose
>H's favorite
I highly doubt that

>>1223932
If Trip has any say in that, I think He wants to get Dean more over so he'll get the next chance at the main event. Either he knows Reigns isn't working or it's been planned like that.
>Rollins gets Mania 31
>Reigns gets 32
>Ambrose gets 33
>>
>>1223465
Looks like an ROH main event
>>
>>1224599
Only half of them are ROH guys.

Stupid namefag.
>>
>>1224605
Holy shit you should have sex.
>>
>>1224609
>dumb namecunt is a begging people for sex poster

All adds up.
>>
>>1223470
Reminder that based Scott Steiner would only take a drug test if Haitch did as well and the WWE bitched out
>>
>>1223932
What's the point of working with Roman after finishing a program with him for 5 months?

He also filled in for Undertaker's spot and if he didn't no one will go just for Dean and AJ Styles alone.
>>
It's like an open secret that Paul is on PEDs
>>
>>1224890
trips did 5 months of house shows with roman?
>>
>>1224266
You are thick.

Steroids can give much better results with much less effort, plus injuries heal faster when you're on them so you are able to recover faster so you CAN work out on the road and not just hobble around while an injury takes longer to heal.

Plus back then a lot of wrestlers slept very little and used drugs to keep themselves alert all the time, giving them more awake time to work out
>>
File: you.jpg (108KB, 800x589px) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
108KB, 800x589px
>>1224898
>Paul
>>
The ref looks like he's in better shape than half of them.
>>
>>1223484
>all natural
>>
Remember when Chris Masters returned from drug suspension and HHH laughed at him on air about being smaller than before
>>
>>1224945
Have you ever seen the big bodybuilders on gear?

That doesn't constitute as less effort, those guys still work their ass off.

Roids aren't a free ride to the gains train contrary to what the retarded general assessment believe
>>
Did you get banned from /wooo/ a couples hour ago, OP?
>>
>>1223470
>>1224874

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51IP9KrCH-0
>>
>>1223484
Found the guy who doesn't lift.
>>
File: natural.jpg (34KB, 640x486px) Image search: [Google]
natural.jpg
34KB, 640x486px
>>1223484
>Hi my name is Cleveland Thomas.
>I spent a major of my time in gyms to get in shape and compite on a profesional level.
>I won 2014 Pro World Championship in natural bodybuilding.
>>
File: hgh.jpg (15KB, 236x347px) Image search: [Google]
hgh.jpg
15KB, 236x347px
>>1225738
>Hi my name is Vincent Fucking McMahon.
>I am the 70 yo chairman of a global company.
>I spent the time I am not in the office in a jet to get from one event to an other.
>And my wuestion is.
>Do you even lift?
>>
File: triple hgh.jpg (14KB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
triple hgh.jpg
14KB, 450x253px
>>1223465
> Me and John Cena never broke the wwe wellness policy.
> Just samller C Calss talents use roids.
>>
>>1223468
I thought his name was HHH?
>>
>>1224874
Based Papa Pump.
>>
File: EatOwensEat.gif (2MB, 340x211px) Image search: [Google]
EatOwensEat.gif
2MB, 340x211px
HHH is totally natty and part of the old school wrestlers who actually took care of their bodies and knew looks were important instead of today's indie darlings who dont even lift or eat healthy

I mean, look at this guy, chomping down on McDonalds
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.