[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is this shit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 6

File: vv.jpg (50KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
vv.jpg
50KB, 642x361px
What the fuck is this shit?
>>
>>1223453
Your new Tag Team champions
>>
Reddit the tag team
>>
a tag team with a gimmick

are you literally so retarded that you couldn't figure that out for yourself?
>>
>>1223453
Manly Men™
>>
File: fp.jpg (595KB, 1814x1164px) Image search: [Google]
fp.jpg
595KB, 1814x1164px
>>1223458
/r/SquaredCircle is that way.
>>
GATHER ROUND EVERYONE
>>
I actually think they're great and they destroyed meme and meme on smackdown but wtf is with their gimmick? With a proper gimmick these guys could b beasts. The Cesaro looking fucker is great on the mic
>>
>>1223453
Good wrestlers whose gimmick will ruin their careers.
>>
>>1223453
A tag team that has characters. With gimmicks.
I know you started watching WWE in 2007 and miss the good old days of Hornswoggle as cruserweight champion, but before those times wrestlers had these things that improved the show.
You'll get used to it, don't worry.
>>
>>1223486
Nah dude, did you see the crowd's reaction to them? I like them and all, but they won't last on the main roster as they are now.
>>
>>1223453
Why does left guy look like a kid?
>>
>>1223483
their gimmick is being vaudeville ragtime hipsters
>>
They actually wrestle in character. Very rare these days.

>>1223485
One of them married a Guerrero, that will help them stay.

>>1223487
They need vignettes, I have no clue why wwe creative is not doing them. They apparently had huge merch sales in NXT, especially in the Brooklyn show.
>>
>>1223513
>They actually wrestle in character.

So did los matadors. So why do NXT obnoxious smarks hated them yet like literally any fag that goes through NXT? These fags even cheered for The Ascension when they went back to NXT for one match. NXT smarks are obnoxiously stupid.
>>
>>1223453
I still laugh when I think about how Simon Gotch blocked me on Instagram for calling the Vaudevillains jobbers
>>
>>1223519
Maybe you should try being an NXT smark
>>
>>1223524
You can literally get a obese cripple retard on a wheelchair that smells like shit yet NXT smarks would like him just because he is a character on NXT.

These people are the worst wrestling fans I ever seen.
>>
>>1223525
Or the best. Having lower standards means you can like more of something.
>>
>>1223487
Tell us more, master
>>
>>1223525
>These people are the worst wrestling fans I ever seen.

Even the worst wrestling fan is better than the best sport entertainment fan
>>
>>1223453

are they going to tie up a diva and leave her on a train track?
>>
>>1224078
would enjoy this desu
>>
>>1223453
>their Smackdown promo

I see why NXT kept Gotch as the silent strongman
His voice doesn't fit the gimmick whatsoever
>>
>>1223519
>>1223525
haha can you imagine being this angry not about a wrestler, but a specific type of jabroni that sits in the crowd?
this is sad
>>
My favorite tag team atm

Cracks me up how big of a gap there is between the NXT fan base and the main roster fan base. I'm not sure if people don't get their gimmick or just aren't into it.

Really good fucking wrestlers with a unique thing going for them. I'm more hyped for them and enzo/cass at payback than anything, which isn't saying much.
>>
is it me or do that guy look like claudio castognoli with hair?
>>
Can we please talk about how the guy on the right looks like Cesaro with hair?
>>
>>1224093

>>1224096 here.

I didn't even see your comment, I saw the image at the top and wrote this after I got a close look at the guy. Glad I'm not the only person to see this clone.
>>
File: proud of swerve.jpg (7KB, 272x185px) Image search: [Google]
proud of swerve.jpg
7KB, 272x185px
>>1224093
>>1224096
>>1224097
Cesaro and English should have an angle wherein English acknowledges Cesaro as his modern-day counterpart.
>both paint themselves as the suave sophisticated gentlemen of their era
>both ripped to fuck with good physiques
>both look similar

It culminates with Kevin Nash hitting them with big boots and making them switch places, at which point Cesaro becomes Gotch's partner and English becomes the Swiss Superman
>>
>>1223525
Apart from all those gimmicks that NXT fans shit on relentlessly, like the Drifter.
>>
>>1223461
>Actually watching wrestling to be entertained
>le go to Reddit

Aren't you the same shitheads who spout this phrase when we ask for good work rate and technical work in wrestling?
>>
Meltzer pretty much said it perfectly. People that watched NXT get their gimmick, but casual fans on the road that never watched NXT have no clue what they're suppose to be.
>>
>>1223461
>says something stupid
>gets called out
>"g-go to reddit"
it's shit like this that makes this the worst board on this entire site
>>
>>1224151
genius
>>
>>1224163
They needed more context, but I do think they could work.
The Tag division has become the home of the innately wacky in the WWE with stuff like Dustbros, New Day, Golden Truth segments, Ascension and some other stuff. It's just more gimmicky than any other division.
They have shtick jimmies would like so I can see them getting over as Faces given a chance.
>>
>>1223453
Men
>>
>>1223461
have sex, le board warz numale fedora tiooer
>>
File: Good Booking.png (292KB, 423x317px) Image search: [Google]
Good Booking.png
292KB, 423x317px
>>1224151
>>
>>1224164

what is this deal with imitating other posters as stuttering. nobody is frightened by other people's posts
>>
>>1223453
they're fun

why can't things be fun anymore
>>
>>1223453
>>1224093
>>1224096
Right guys should kick left guys ass and start teaming with Cesaro.
>>
>>1224213
because of BvS
fun is kiddie like Disney and Nintendo.
>>
>>1224211
>n-nobody is f-frightened
>>
File: image.jpg (126KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126KB, 642x361px
>>1223456
No, they are /fa/.

The New Day are leddit.
>>
typical nxmeme trash

fortunately they will be jobbing on main event this time next year
>>
>>1224096
Guy on the left looks like geraldo Rivera
>>
>>1223453
The guy on the right wasn't bad on the mic last Smackdown. Give him a new gimmick and maybe there's potential. Ditch the lispy hipster on the left.
>>
>>1224078
that would be hilarious!
>>
>>1224782
Talk about samefagging
>>
>>1224789
>S-samefagging. R-right guys?
>>
>>1224151
Book it.
>>
>>1223453
A comedy jobber gimmick. I don't mind them but it's silly putting them in the finals of the tag tournament.
>>
>>1225862
>implying that they aren't being pushed during this post-wrestlemania smark paradise because they were called up from NXT, despite not being remotely over
Their last promo was pretty good though.
>>
>>1225888
They're getting the Breeze 'push'.
>>
A tag team that works if the crowd doesnt take themselves too seriously. Thats why they did ok on NXT but not on the main roster
>>
>>1224087
Id argue it sells the average guy who pretends to be a strong man thing rather well
>>
>>1224163
wow thanks meltzer, its not like a retarded 5 year old could have figured that out, but then again thats his target audience
>>
Vaudevillians vs. Deuce and Domino vs. New Day in a tag team time machine match is the ultimate tag team match that we will never see.
>>
Why is everyone in this thread ignoring Gotch's saggy titties?
>>
>>1223453
Is that the dude from drake and josh?
>>
mario and luigi
>>
>>1223486

>that improved the show.

That's the key point. This "old timey strongman" shit is horrible, partly because neither of them are terribly strong and they therefore don't do strongman things. It's a Sparky Plugg tier gimmick and it needs to die.
>>
Why in the flying fuck did WWE give them zero videos or promo packages before arriving? They used to always hype new guys before their first match, now they just walk them in with nothing and expect people to give a fuck.

Holy shit, it's not like they don't have time to kill on their fifty hours of weekly television.
>>
>>1223453
Some stupid boring gimmick I'm sure they thought was fucking excellent lmao
>>
>>1230060
They literally debuted on Smackdown first

That is not good
>>
Needed a promo with them lifting oversized weights with 1 Ton written on the side of them.

I like them though
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.