[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck was the appeal of this guy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3

File: edge1.jpg (21KB, 624x388px) Image search: [Google]
edge1.jpg
21KB, 624x388px
What the fuck was the appeal of this guy?
>>
>>1217560
He was a pretty darn good heel, but personally I didn't like him. His constant title reigns got on my nerves like Triple H's reign of terror on Raw, it was Edge's reign of terror on Smackdown winning 11 world championships in 3 years. I also didn't enjoy his matches much at all, literally the only thing he would do is the Spear, which he always dropped on his knees for which made them look so shit.

That being said, charismatic as fuck, pound for pound best heel in the late 00s.
>>
I have no idea. I never liked him ever. Not even as a tag.

His music was goat though. That's about it.
>>
>>1217566
please have sex
>>
He never drew a fucking dime. Smackdown ratings went down the drain with him on top
>>
>>1217560
Shit tier babyface, great heel. Cool entrance and his pairing with Lita was so sleazy and great. In-ring he wasn't great but decent enough when facing someone good or in some kind of hardcore match.
>>
>>1217560
His music and le crazy guy. Glorified mid carder
>>
>Bork left
>Eddie ded
>HHH, Kurt, Jericho and Taker are old
>they whisked Muhammad Hassan away and then he quit
>Cena was forced on top
>Cena didn't have a #2
>>
He looks like a vampire. He was perfect for the Brood.
>>
You can blame Brock's leaving for a lot of things.. Cena being on top for too long, Orton being the guy to face Cena, glorified mid carders like Edge getting the ball, etc.
>>
>>1217592
Orton and Edge were the absolute worst.
>>
>>1217560
His smarks were the most annoying thing on the planet too.
>>
Edge was shit-tier the second he broke out as a singles title holder

he was never meant for that role
>>
Late RA/PG era talent drain
>>
18+
>>
>>1217592
>being on top for too long

Cena only started to be on top since 2005 and he and Edge only went back and forth until 2009 at the latest until Phil, Sheamus, Barrett and Miz came in

There's also Randy and Batista
>>
Smuggest heel ever along with early Jericho
>>
>>1217560
He's edgy
>>
>>1217560

Most people here are underage, and by that I mean between the ages of 15-20, this guy was the only real heel they've been exposed to in their lifetimes so they obviously think he was so cool.
>>
>>1217566
Most of his title runs didn't even last a month. Edge just got a lot of titles for some damn reason. Roman is on a current pace to have just as many titles in a short period of time.
>>
he had an alright theme song but thats it
>>
I don't get it either. him or Christian. I've never seen any other wrestlers with such little charisma get so far. also edge has the worst spear of all time.
>>
Vince was dropping loads in him on the reg. Vince also probably watched him bang Liters. Most of the pushes are related to backstage sex shenanigans. Can you imagine how much gay shit Shawn Michaels probably got down to.
>>
File: 1456715991964.gif (2MB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1456715991964.gif
2MB, 125x125px
>>1218035
>>
File: 433746.jpg (12KB, 470x300px) Image search: [Google]
433746.jpg
12KB, 470x300px
>>1217560
Edgy teens liked him
>>
>>1218364
>edge has the worst spear of all time
Agree with this
>with such little charisma get so far.
Not with this, he had charisma, he was a great heel, not everything it's about pleasing kids and "U CANT C ME", He had more charisma tha Batista, Orton and Haitch together.
>>
ytykm
>>
>>1217560
You think we know him?
>>
How the fuck is he considered a "great heel"? His '05 run was alright, but after that he became >le crazy man who fucks his way to the top. Awful babyface too.
>>
>>1218582
Not even joking but the edgiest edgelords in my high school back then were his biggest fans.
>>
>>1218957
This. He was only really good in 05. He quickly went to shit when he actually had the belt
>>
>>1217560
Mic skills.
>>
The only good thing he did. I mainly remember him from MadTV appearances and being on The Weakest Link. Never really liked him as a wrestler.
https://youtu.be/V4VMDlsw7yQ
>>
>>1217592
lesnar left before any of that happened you fucking idiot
>>
>>1217566

I remember at No Way Out didn't he lose the title in the first elimination chamber then somehow cheat his way into the second chamber match of the night and win?

It was sneaky heel shit like that i loved about him.
>>
>>1217560
Fuck you OP.
Edge had some based moves and great hardcore moments.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKZFMebylRw
>>
>>1220551
>>1220558
>>1219329
>>1218616
>>1217576
You are homosex
>>
His show with Christian on the network is fucking insufferably unfunny. Cancel that shit, Vince.
>>
>>1217560
I honestly don't know. He looks like a foot, and he wrestles shittily.
>>
He has fetal alcohol syndrome

However, his network show with Christian is really good.
>>
>>1220542
That's the point you fucking moron. Those things happened because Lesnar left.
>>
>>1220551
That was such fucking bullshit.
He should have never been allowed to do that.
Refs, security and the other contestants from the second chamber match should have gotten in his face and kicked his stupid ass out.
>>
>>1220957
>getting worked
>in 2016
Stuff like this is crazy to me...
>inb4 I was pretending
>>
>>1217560
Being 6'5 and fucking matt hardys girlfreind
>>
let me make you a list:

-legendary matches, tlc 1 and 2
-superb entry music
-large moveset (ok wwe removed a couple of them, the dude above who said ''only spear'' is a retard or has been watching too much roman reigns): edgecutioner, edgeomatic,edgecator, conchairto (fucking innovator right here)
-good mic skills
-above average charisma
-great gimmick as rater r superstar, with lita. legitimate heel for stealing matt hardy's gf
-great teammate both with christian and as rated rko
-legit over both as face and as heel
-legendary moments: first motb cashing in over super cena (only rollins has a cashing in that is just as god tier), spear off the ladder

so yeah, Edge isn't even in my top 5 wrestlers but wash your mouth when you talk about him
nobody in the current roster has this endless list of achievements in so many different ways
>>
>>1217560
He cucked Matt Hardy
>>
remember in his debut match he jumped out of the ring on some jobber and he knocked out the jobber for real, so he had a countout victory
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.