[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PBG - Paintball General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8

File: 2m2upeq.jpg (53KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
2m2upeq.jpg
53KB, 960x640px
Let's start a paintball general thread!

Just picked up a Luxe 2.0, trying to get back in after being out for too long.
Post anything baller related! Loadouts, setups, general chat about the game, etc.. etc...
Pic somewhat related. But just a pretty marker.
>>
>>1215935
woo hoo

another alternate sport thread to be drowned out from the endless mandrama shit

Might be buying a speedball gun at some point, no price limit, dont have any brand loyalty just want something thatll keep working, what get?
>>
>>1218246
how much you WANT to spend. you can get that out of a $450 marker or you can spend $1500.
>>
>>1218246
get worked
>>
>>1218246
where is the /pbg/ now?

fuck these mandrama shits
>>
>>1219730
Everyone probably moved to forums or Facebook pages.
>>
>>1220887
which fourms or pages man?
>>
Last time i went paintballing i barrel tapped 4 kids on the left wing and went to flank the right but they heard me and called out my position (in English like we didn't all sign an English waiver) so i ran away to regain the advantage and got teamkilled at the enemy spawn.
>>
>>1215935
I cant find sock locks anywhere in New Zealand. What should I use as a loading gate on my home made stick feed?
>>
>>1223610
>mfw looking down field shooting at enemy
>back toward team
>get team killed and they keep shooting when you signal to them to stop

Every fucking time
>>
>>1224082
It's worse if you manage to do the sneeki breeki on a bush field and get behind the opposition,all of the incoming paint was from my own team. Thankfully, I managed to get the other team out.
>>
Wheres all my /pbg/ ;_;
>>
File: gee bill.jpg (42KB, 448x458px) Image search: [Google]
gee bill.jpg
42KB, 448x458px
>>1225638
Drowned out my sweaty man drama.
>>
Sigh...
Bump
>>
>>1218246
Eteck 4 is okay, shoots fine and I like it since i am a lazy cunt that hates to maintain shit, if you can get one second hand you should be fine.

So /pgb/ before we all descend into a shitstorm [spoiler]as usual[/spoiler] is it worth putting an the flatline barrel on an X7 or be a fag and get the super freak kit and an apex barrel to keep the dumb asthetics of an X7 looking like a G36.
>>
>>1227536
Remove the stock, and run a freak kit with an apex adapter. It's just far more versatile, and if you are running shit or dimpled paint, you can turn the spin off.
Stocks also feel silly.
>>
>>1227603
My stock is my gas tank with a cheap cloth tank cover on it, they're alright if you want to to aim and use optics that are low powered but ive gotten used to speedball aiming and holding it like a African in the brown people lands but at least now I know what to get next.
>>
Any scenario players on here? I play on a team primarily going to scenarios in the Indiana/Kentucky/Tennessee area.

PE CS1/Dye Rotor/Ninja 68/45 is what I run
>>
>>1227819
senario>everything else
>>
File: 1414355109694.jpg (141KB, 634x478px) Image search: [Google]
1414355109694.jpg
141KB, 634x478px
>>1228970
Benis>Bagina
>>
>68 Classic Automag
>Classic valve
>Lvl 7 bolt
>ULE body
>Deadlywinds Null 8" barrel

Keep things nice and light, I run a 60 round hopper and a Ninja 13/3k via vertical ASA. Just bought a Delta 68 pistol, should arrive next week.
>>
anyone here LL9
>>
>>1218246
Have sex you angst filled teenager
>>
>>1234678
Mmmmm, Deadlywind

I used to use one until my team got PE sponsored, but the new PE Shaft FR barrel is pretty sweet.
>>
>>1234678
Tell me about the automag.
I really want one.
>>
>>1234678
>68 Classic Automag
How the fuck did you get one and who's dick do I suck to get one?
>>
>>1236975
>>1238456

eBay, friends. Can get one on there for around $100. They're super old school, but one of the most reliable and easy to maintain markers ever made. Debating picking up a second soon.
>>
>>1223610

This is exactly why I don't flank anymore with general woodsball games
>big field
>flank to the extreme left, hugging the out-of-bounds tape
>get 3-4 people out until the other team eventually learns I'm flanking them
>go sanic speed back the route I came to change position, back to friendly team
>get completely lit up by friendly fire in the process
>>
Gtek/Dye Rotor/Guerrilla 70/45

In the rain it shoots just fine
>>
File: IMG_0518.jpg (2MB, 2816x2112px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0518.jpg
2MB, 2816x2112px
>>1238551
I live in New Zealand. I am thinking of getting one new from airguns designs, or whatever the place is called. They do ship overseas, so that's a plus. I've been looking at the reviews of their guns online, and the general consensus is that they are remarkably well built, and reliable markers.
I would be looking to pay the same as an E-Tek or drone, so it's something for next year when I'm finished studying.

Have a shitty picture.
>>
>>1239562
How do you like the Gtek? I'm the dude that's sponsored by PE and my team got one to loan out to people at events; I haven't shot it personally but everyone that's used it has loved it
>>
>>1240299
>did I tell you im sponsored yet
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5ZoDNQv1Hs

I know this probably gets posted a lot, but how was this any different from the mag-fed crowd we currently have.

>Scenario objectives.
>Limited mag capacity or ROF, via pump and stick feed.
>Use of radios, military style gear, even helicopters.
>Emphasis on tactical.

It seems like the same thing, just with more springs.
>>
>>1240321
It's not
Only autists complain about the way someone plays.
>>
File: benis bagina.jpg (73KB, 800x558px) Image search: [Google]
benis bagina.jpg
73KB, 800x558px
>>1240710
Are mag feds the ultimate autists?
Having a mix of guns on the field makes for some cool variety, I just can't see mag fed justifying the expense for me personally.
I made a stick feed for my mech, and I end up playing the same way as a mag fed anyway.
I do see the appeal of pistols tho, they are fun as fuck.
>>
>>1240310
>did I tell you I'm a faggot yet
>>
>>1240299
way better than my old PMR 2011
>>
>>1238551
>ebay
Whelp there go my chances of ever owning one, my government is to fucked up to allow purchasing of shit from outside of the AU and not having it serial numbered 40 million times to make sure its not a real gun.

>>1240321
tactical games are pretty gay now since half of them are retards not knowing how to play paintball and the other half it is guys playing speedball in the woods. Sorta fun if you have severe mental retardation, unless the refs are good and make it sorta fun.

>>1240903
magfeds now are only good for first strike rounds, anything else is useless really since the balls brake within the mag or the chamber.
>>
>>1241213
Come September hopefully the laws will have changed for the better.

We won't have to keep thinking up "genuine reasons" and new permits to buy a new """""""""""""firearm""""""""""
>>
File: 1461741219025.jpg (201KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1461741219025.jpg
201KB, 640x480px
>>1241213
First strike rounds.
Gee bill, what am I going to get?
60 FS rounds, or 2000 rounds of high quality paint.
Steel cased .308 cost the same as first strike rounds.
I guess if you are really skilled and patient, you could get more people out with 6 FS rounds than a box of 2000,
>>
>>1242049
>firearm.
I do feel sorry for you.
I love showing aussies a good time.
>>
>>1242049
I hope so brother, all I want to do is buy seven Etecks without having to wait 28 days in between getting them.

>>1242230
Gee if you weren't such a faggot you would buy a regular speedball gun and five star balls and call it a day instead of buying a mag fed gun that is prone to jam and chop balls because of their propitiatory barrels It Just Werks™ technology system.
>>
>>1242458
calm down
>>
>>1242501
[spoiler]It was just a prank bro[/spoiler]
>>
>>1242458
[spoiler]I'm poor[/spoiler]
I was making the point that FS seems like a helluva waste of money.
>>
>>1242547
They are but the only time Ive ever used them was for one scenario with a Dye DAM and they were pretty accurate up to 100m with no drop. I mean they're great for long range accurate shots but its easier to get a speedball gun and nail the guy at point blank range.
>>
>>1242556
In woods-ball, It's more fun to get eliminations through use of skill and movement, rather than relying on range and a deep wallet.
>>
>>1242563
Yeah but it was a one off thing and I wanted to try out a magfed and FS rounds before the police would arrest us all for not maintaining 5m distance otherwise it might hurt someone if we shoot them, wearing mask and making sure that no one had a scary black gun. I like a bit of range on my X7 but the somewhat shitty death stick barrels I have only sorta work well with berserk balls but after that its more efficient to throw balls at other people after 50m or so.
>>
>>1242617
What's the go with death stick barrels.
I have seen a lot of older players swear by rifled barrels for range and accurate, but I am not sold for several reasons.
>Rifling imparts spin on a real bullet by actually cutting groves into the round, in order to 'grab', this is not possible with a paintball.
>Even if it does impart spin on a ball, a ball has a liquid center, which hardly makes for a stable projectile.
>Dimples and imperfections are likely to cause reduced accuracy in the vein of flat line and apex barrels.
I think the only way they seem more accurate, is because they seems to be well made and polished.
>>
>>1244783
Naa the barrel I have is made by paintball assassin and they just call them death sticks for edgy marketing purposes. They're a decent lightweight barrel and are two part with a ball sizer and the actual barrel with ports to make it shoot straight. Only issue I got with it is that its a second hand barrel and its scored to hell because of glorious carbon fiber technology but I cant complain, shoots straight and is accurate up to 60m or so. If they were rifled I would have thrown these things out for the amount of balls those barrels brake.

The only time I ever used a rifled barrel was on an A5 in a "woodsball" game. Yeah they're accurate up to 100m but the amount of times I had to stick a swab down the barrel to clean it out from balls tearing themselves apart in the barrel was too much. The issue with rifled barrels is that like you said you're shooting a ball with a liquid core, so when it does grab on in the barrel it smashes the ball up against the side and brakes it. Difference between an apex and and a rifled barrel is that the backspin put on by the apex gives it a flat trajectory while rifled barrels just stabilize the ball for the most part and makes it shoot accurate but its still going to hit the broad side of a barn from any distance away since your shooting a unbalanced ball.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.