[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't vanilla midgets actually lift anymore these days?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 12

File: ChrisCandidoMarch1998.png (466KB, 425x459px) Image search: [Google]
ChrisCandidoMarch1998.png
466KB, 425x459px
Why don't vanilla midgets actually lift anymore these days?
>>
File: vanilla midget.jpg (20KB, 358x213px) Image search: [Google]
vanilla midget.jpg
20KB, 358x213px
I mean just compare this guy to wrestlers like Punk, Bryan and Dolph. These manlets would at least look like more of a threat if they got all swole. Yet they can't even be bothered to hit the gym.

These small guys who refuse to even lift when it is their job are why wrestling has become shitty in the past years.
>>
>>1214338
Who is Neville
>>
>>1214345
He's one of the only ones and he still sucks anyways. His mic work is awful. At least Candido was a funny dude.
>>
they do lift dude

they're just not on heavy roid cycles due to constant testing and the stigma around it.
>>
>>1214338
>>1214343

>Thinking these were legit gains
>>
File: fat hero.jpg (55KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
fat hero.jpg
55KB, 300x450px
>>1214393
>they do lift dude
>>
>>1214338
>lift
you mean juice right?
>>
File: ry.jpg (126KB, 871x900px) Image search: [Google]
ry.jpg
126KB, 871x900px
>>1214393
>constant testing
>>
File: lance storm.jpg (191KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
lance storm.jpg
191KB, 1280x720px
>>1214393
>>1214396
WWE should let these guys roid again. They would look much more legit. Just look at based Lance here. Nobody is going to take skinny guy like punk serious looking the way he does.
>>
>>1214351
Neville is actually alright at the stick mate, it's the accent that gets in the way I'm afraid. His heelish NXT promos were decent.
>>
>>1214397
>n-not fat just bulking

on a serious note tho they may be above 20% bodyfat but doesn't mean they lift, sure it makes them look like shit but it pay backs in strength.

just look at all the strongmen/powerlifters, the mass majority are 'fat'
>>
File: modern day wrestler.jpg (72KB, 634x536px) Image search: [Google]
modern day wrestler.jpg
72KB, 634x536px
>this is what a modern day wrestler looks like now
>>
>>1214338
Candido was roided to the max
>>
>>1214405
dude's on growth hormones, big difference as it can't be detected with the usual steroids tests.

>>1214407
we can blame the government for that.
>>
>>1214410
>fat hero
>a powerlifter
>powerful in any way

He's just a fat sack of doritos eating shit is all he is.
>>
>>1214407
>WWE should let these guys roid again.

WWE definitely should let their guys roid again, if they're going to keep working them like they do now... The schedules of WWE top card talent are just too much for the their bodies to take without "a little help".

The injured list right now is fucking enormous for a company claiming to have a "wellness program".
>>
>>1214413
wtf, he has the body of an average guy
his body looks no different to mine and I don't work out so that says a lot
>>
>>1214397
The only thing this fucker lifts is burgers
>>
>>1214343

They're not allowed to take steroids now that's why they all look like tiny pussies compared to 90's wrestlers, nothing to do with going to the gym or what you eat you have to shove a needle in your ass and inject testosterone or you won't get bigger than Finn Balor.
>>
Guys like AJ and and neville looks decent tho. Not every manlet have to look like Big E

Cooldad looks fat because age and Owens are just fat
>>
Well, professional wrestling actually requires a form of conditioning that's totally different from bodybuilding. It's why even though guys may look intimidating with their big muscles, in the ring they are anything but intimidating gassing out within the first few minutes. Meanwhile, even someone like Kevin Owens who might seem fat is definitely conditioned far better than the typical bodybuilder guy being able to do matches far better than them.
>>
>>1214338
I wish they'd bring back roids for the whole roster not just a select few like the old days. Would help with the retarded amount of injuries too. This pussy wellness bullshit they got going now is ridiculous.

Wrestler's wrecking their lives was never about the roids, it was the concussions and ungodly amounts of cocaine.
>>
>>1214978
Nah, roids don't help with the injuries. WWE is just a lot more injury worried than before. Most of the guys that are injured right now can still wrestle like the old guard. Hell they can wrestle injured even better than the old guard since there's more finesse involved today. It's just that WWE doesn't want to take the risk.
>>
>>1214724
>They're not allowed to take steroids now that's why they all look like tiny pussies compared to 90's wrestlers, nothing to do with going to the gym
>>1214413
>>
>>1214889
Aj is small breh
>>
>>1215022
>nothing to do with going to the gym
Yeah, cuz Big Poppa Pump was all natty and true genetic freak. Just because Phil never saw the inside of a gym doesn't mean that wrestlers being smaller in general isn't due to how limited steroid use is nowadays in the roster.

Please, grow up.
>>
>>1215022
tbf Punk was never ripped but was pretty thick pre pescetarian diet.
>>
>>1215012

>Nah, roids don't help with the injuries

They can be preventative as testosterone speeds up muscle recovery and improves strength which is useful when they're working a ridiculous amount of dates.
>>
>>1215565

He's got a skinny fat build which is why Triple H couldn't take him seriously. Ryback, I don't know how he's getting away with it, either he's using masking agents for piss tests or he's got a doctor's note to use it or it's growth hormone and other drugs that aren't tested for.
>>
>>1214430

The problem with roids is that nobody really knows their long term implications. They do definitely help recovery times, but I wonder if they affect the heart long term (each heart has on average the same amount of beats per life, if roids make it pump faster, its lifespan will be shortened a lot)

I think WWE should do away with house shows at this point, give the guys a proper downtime to recover and work out/eat healthy. I imagine travelling 4-5 days a week makes it hard to avoid junk food and have low carb diets
>>
>>1215576
Not every wrestling injury is muscle related nor is something like Arthritis (what roids are given for commonly) common enough in the WWE.
>>
File: sddf.jpg (41KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
sddf.jpg
41KB, 500x500px
This is what a real man looks like. No synthol injections or gear.
>>
File: terrycrews.jpg (44KB, 600x674px) Image search: [Google]
terrycrews.jpg
44KB, 600x674px
What about the chocolate midget?
>>
Why Don't OP lift anymore these days?
>>
File: Dr.Bomb.gif (1MB, 400x221px) Image search: [Google]
Dr.Bomb.gif
1MB, 400x221px
>>1214351
> one of

Way to go tanking your own argument immediately, lad.

> 1-armed Zayn is LITERALLY stronger than Ramen
>>
>>1216156
>6 ft 1
>>1216238
Sami is a skinny man. Blue Thunder bomb isn't really a great show of strength since he gets help on the move. There is also no way he would be doing that to Henry or Show.
>>
>>1216090
But loads of tattoos made with a needle shared with hundreds.
>>
>>1217622
There's no way Ramen would be doing it to anybody.

> he gets "help" to carry BMJ on his shoulders and spin
>>
>>1217622
>>1217664
Wait, in this case, it should be shoulder 'cause he only had 1 good one during that match.
>>
>>1214430
>Being this retarded
>>
File: 70swrestler.jpg (49KB, 615x300px) Image search: [Google]
70swrestler.jpg
49KB, 615x300px
>>1214413

There have been big guys in wrestling for a long time (George Hackenschmidt, Bruno, Dick the Bruiser, etc.) but many stars had the shittiest physiques possible. At least Mick Foley was smart enough to wear costumes covering his body.
>>
>>1214338
Was Chris Candido the biggest cuck ever in wrestling? Who was more cucked than Candido?
>>
File: nerd2.jpg (56KB, 485x474px) Image search: [Google]
nerd2.jpg
56KB, 485x474px
>>1214338
>wrestlers are so skinny these days
>wrestlers are in such bad shape, they should lift
*scratches neckbeard and grabs doritos*
>>
>>1214413
That's my body, wtf? I thought cm fag was more muscular.
>>
>>1214343
Bryan packs a lot of muscle for his size, he actually power lifts unlike the other two you mentioned
>>
>>1214343
Daniel Bryan had a pretty good physique, he was just a manlet
>>
>>1219515
He's farred up!
>>
File: 7G4S9at.jpg (35KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
7G4S9at.jpg
35KB, 480x640px
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.