[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he headed for the WWE?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 8

File: MC.jpg (52KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
MC.jpg
52KB, 700x394px
>He recently started following HHH, Stephanie Mcmahon and Shane Mcmahon on Twitter
>he said on twitter he's retiring
>UFC have pulled him from UFC 200
>He supposedly is upset about how much UFC were paying him
>Vince can afford to pay him more
>Lesnar has nobody interesting to feud with
>Lesnar Vs McGregor would be a big draw
>>
File: Macho_Man.png (217KB, 370x387px) Image search: [Google]
Macho_Man.png
217KB, 370x387px
>world heavyweight champ Brock vs world manlet champ

I don't see it man
>>
>>1213778

Vince can afford ot pay him a million dollars per match?
>>
>>1213807
>Vinces net worth $846,034,944
well actually he could, I'm suggesting he would be an occasional wrestler who only works the two big shows.
>>
>>1213807
He's made his cash, he wants a safer future after the death last week. WWE is perfect for him. Brock was in same position; worried about injuries etc, so jumped at the chance.
>>
>>1213832

What death? Did someone die in the cage?
>>
his promos would destroy 99% of the roster
>>
Does Connor know any grappling moves at all? He's more of a striker, so he's current move set isn't compatible with wrestling. Not to say he couldn't learn a few moves. He'd be far from the only guy with only a handful of moves.
>>
>>1213857
Yeah, an MMA fighter died after a fight in Dublin. McGregor was sitting ringside during that fight, so obviously there would be a thought process like "That could be me"
>>
I hope so. I don't know anything about this guy but shoot fighters usually make interesting in-ring performers.
>>
>>1213863
This, You put him with a mic in his hand on TV and you are granted a big spike in the ratings.
>>
>>1213876

>so he's current move set isn't compatible with wrestling

Austin was a brawler, Brock does non stop memeplex's now. I'm sure a professional martial artist can lean how to do a suplex and DDT in a week.
>>
>Body of Shawn Michaels circa 1997
>Power/Striking moveset of Brock Lesnar
>Look of CM Punk
>Style and Swag of Ric Flair
>Mic skills/Trash Talking of The Rock

10/10 Wrestler.

Where were you when professional wrestling rose from the ashes?
>>
>>1213778
>100lb 5'7" manlet
How about no. There's enough part time le mma xD shitters making the rest of the roster look bad.
>>
Lol I just went on his Twitter, you're right he did recently start following Shane, Triple H and Stephanie.

Seems like it could be a coincidence though.
>>
>>1213976
It could be related to the fact that he actually likes wrestling.

Remember that short video of him in a suit powerwalking while singing NO CHANCE IN HELL?
>>
If only he wasn't a literal manlet. He's shorter than Daniel Bryan and Aj styles
>>
>>1213972
>>1213989
>Implying height in a fake sport matters
I'm surprised you didn't kill yourself when Daniel Bryan won at wrestlemania but maybe your waiting until AJ wins the WWE title.
>>
>>1213976
>>1213984
I would think its a coincidence but the timing feels strange also why Stephanie? like HHH and Shane there is a reason why he would follow them but Steph seems odd like seriously think about everybody on the roster he could follow and he chose Steph and why did he chose recently to follow them now he has been a fan for a long time? unless he has had a meeting with them already.
>>
>>1214040
I loved Daniel Bryan
>>
>>1214045
He already followed Sheamus, could be because they're both Irish guys in America.
>>
HYPE.
>>
>>1214055
Trying to fill that Finn void with another Irish manlet I see
>>
>>1214055
Mixed tag team when
>>
>>1213780
>Not knowing Eddie Guerrero
>Le manlet can't be champion meme
>anime
have sex or kys
>>
>>1214087
Eddie was actually jacked though. Conor would need to take a year off and use roids all day to not look so skinny.
>>
>>1214090
So what? Edge and cmpunk never had a great body yet they won the gold more times.
>>
>>1214092
Compare them to Conor. Edge was obviously taller, and still had more muscle mass than Conor does.
>>
>>1214094
m8 if hornswaggle won a title everyone can
>>
>>1214097
Dont' fucking remind me that Hornswoggle is the last Cruiserweight champion

FUCK
>>
>ginger manlet

oh yes, cant wait
>>
>>1213832
>pro wrestling
>safe

Pretty sure it's one of the more dangerous jobs at the moment.
>>
>>1214136
But it's fake
>>
>a worthy competitor to become wwe champ
>a actual wrestler
Yes! YES!
>>
>>1214178
Gb2reddit
>>
>>1214181
What's a Reddit?
>>
>>1214136
Someone died 10 feet in front of him in MMA, Cena pulled his shoulder... Yeah I can see which is more dangerous
>>
File: paulheymantopkekin.jpg (44KB, 452x455px) Image search: [Google]
paulheymantopkekin.jpg
44KB, 452x455px
Owen Hart died performing and his buddies didn't quit like the little bitches they are
>>
>>1214055
>>1214056
IRA Stable pls
>>
>>1214056
>>1214465
Clicked the wrong post, my bad
>>
>wwe sign conor
>brings in floyd
>both in ring
>borks music goes off
>bodies not ready
>>
I can see conor.be very entertaining. Meme movement can be his gimmick
>>
>>1213778
Kek Diaz just retired too. Dana is on suicide watch.
>>
>>1214480
>bork destroying skinny faggots

I want to see that, never gets old
>>
>>1214493
I remember Vince has always been vocal about "someone could die in the UFC ring", I guess it finally happened.
Kind of ironic considering the amount of dead wrestlers there are but to be fair it is totally different in UFC where people paid money to see somebody fight somebody to death.
>>
>>1213956
Austin was a technical wrestler before Owen broke his neck. He was on par with Bret too.
>>
>>1214542
Speaking of. In the early 2000s, SCSA had a match with Kurt angle (I think) that was a pure technical match. SCSA promoing that he could meet and exceed Kurts ability. And the match was based.
Does anyone remember that and when it was?
>>
>Vince can afford to pay him more
ok sure.
>>
>>1214087
Nigger you're taking about putting him up against Brock, a former UFC heavyweight champion

The moment Connor went above his weight he lost and quit

Having a fake feud between a heavy weight champion and a small Irish dude who lost out of his weight class wouldn't work
>>
>>1214333
MMA is no doubt dangerous, but being dumb enough to not think wrestling isn't is downright retarded. Trusting someone to NOT fuck up and end your career/life is scary as shit. Both have high risks, but WWE is week to week, UFC is 2-3 fights a year, most injuries happen training. However, these are pros, so there's that to consider.

That said, I doubt Conor is going to WWE, he doesn't fit the bill. He lives in luxury and likes to spend cash, no way WWE will pay what he asks for (million/match I'd bet), especially considering that he doesn't have a great wrestling background. If anything, he will be in a Stephen Amell position. The only way he'd even be in is if Brock helps and gets him a good deal, but he isn't close with him, so it's unlikely.
>>
>>1214087
McGregor's not just small, he's not very big.
Having him against Brock would be ludicrous because, realistically, you bring Connor to the WWE to imbue a sense of legitimacy. That legitimacy is stripped when you set him against someone he would have been purposefully kept away from in a legitimate environment by weight divisions for fear of death.
>>
>>1214842
DIS
>>
>>1214842
Honestly if he actually joins he should not go after Brock but bring back the Cruiserweight title.
>>
>>1214856
He should be a Brock to the midcard.
Have him debut and massacre guys like Ziggler with a shoot style.
Him against Ambrose would be kinda interesting, too. Ambrose still needs that defining match, and since Brock didn't give it him at Wrestlemania, he might get it from manlet Irish Brock.
>>
>>1214858
That would be interesting. But I'd keep Ziggler off him, currently that man can drain a crowd out of any reaction.
>>
>>1214542
>he was on par with Brett too

This is just flagrantly wrong
>>
>>1214887
I didn't mean an angle, I just meant you'd introduce him mauling guys like that.
Maybe have him decimate Sheamus, because he's bigger, a very capable wrestler, fairly maintained in kayfabe, but not enough so that he's shy of jobbing out.
He could be made out to be a threat, though, as he has been booked much stronger in the past. So a brute force Sheamus getting torn the fuck apart by a merciless pitfull ground-n-pound McGregor would be based.
>>
>>1214897
lol but he a Manlet tho nobody can believe he can win against shamus
>>
>>1214907
With the state of Sheamus, I don't think there are many people alive who believably couldn't beat him.
>>
How many "fake" wrestlers are paralyzed, broken neck/back, and died or killed people as a result of head trauma vs dead mma fighters in the ring or due to same circumstances?

I'm waiting Muh mma stronk guys
>>
Maybe this is all just promo for mcg and the ufc ... Or maybe mcg is just scared to get beat by diaz again.
I mean he is a good actor that would fit perfectly to wwe. He was big because of his trash talking but diaz shut his conceited trap
>>
>>1214924
What is even your point? That pro wrestlers are tougher than MMA fighters because more of them die from making a bad career choice? Cool I guess, good for them
>>
>>1214953
I think he just wants more money. greedy little shit knows he'll make more money if he pretends to be done, with less chance of getting shitkicked in heavier divisions
>>
>>1214967
My point was it is a sport that has more serious injury risks. Numerous wrestlers are paralyzed for life, or died in the ring compared to mma full contact? Even while being fake/scripted the risks are there when you're jumping off a cage to ground or doing top turnbuckle flippy shit, ladder match spots, tables out of the ring etc
>>
File: 749-5988530-=2==.gif (2MB, 300x277px) Image search: [Google]
749-5988530-=2==.gif
2MB, 300x277px
>>1213778
>Lesnar Vs McGregor would be a big draw
You're on to something here I would pay good money to watch Brock suplex the shit out of that Irish midget.
>>
>>1213778
I don't know why more people don't realize the WWE is in EU right now so they are likely negotiating face to face to work right now.
>>
>>1214055
He could get Becky Lynch over as fuck.
>>
>>1214821
You are retarded for thinking he was getting a million a match. That was all white nigger talk. He only has a net worth of 2.6 million. CM was making more than that in a year. UFC does not pay the fighters like boxers.
>>
Conor McGregor turning out to be some sort of reverse CM Punk would be a pretty crazy turn of events.
Either way, hope he never comes back. Dude was an entertaining fighter but he's not worth this new attitude of shittalking and putting on a pro wrestling character that he's spearheaded in the UFC, or the influx of tons of casual fans.
>>
Didnt this guy lose to a mexican? Unless ge gets his title back he just a bum.
>>
File: potato'd.webm (1MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
potato'd.webm
1MB, 720x404px
>>1215568
>dat body language
wew lad
>>
File: 1457758308661.gif (756KB, 254x224px) Image search: [Google]
1457758308661.gif
756KB, 254x224px
>Nakamura vs. McGreggor in a stiff as fuck match
>>
they should hire him and nate diaz
>>
>>1213880
He was in the other fighter's corner. Shook him up something fierce that his teammate killed a guy.
>>
>>1213780
>>1213972
>>1213989
>>1214056
>>1214130
>>1214858
>>1214907

Would never call McGregor a manlet to his face.
>>
>>1215716
And u would never post this with your real name shown ...
>>
>>1217540
but i do
>>
>>121550 Conor is making millions off each fight. fhe is breaking every gates in ufc. fucking imbecile. if any of you people actually taught for a second Conor would go to WWE you guys a typical simple minded wwe fan boys. why would superior combat like conor would Rag doll any person in wwe except for brock lesnar. get a fucking grip some ye. he was never even retiring in the first place.
>>
If Connor is coming to WWE is because lesnar is probably leaving
>>
>>1213778
http://www.wwe.com/videos/is-conor-mcgregor-on-his-way-to-wwe
Well, there is a big chance
>>
>>1214842

People who say shit like this should go back and watch Mayweather vs. Big Show. You can book anyone to beat anyone and make it look believable, and the size discrepancy between McGregor/Lesnar is actually smaller than between Show/Money (even though Brock would beat the everloving fuck out of Show in a shoot). Connor also throws devastating kicks that could be sold like he's Bruce Lee.

In reality, Connor is more of a legit tough guy than 99% of the roster, and would absolutely mop the floor with a guy like Ryback, who is much bigger. If you are willing to suspend your disbelief for someone like Khali, who couldn't even run, you should suspend it for a manlet who has legitimately devastating striking power.

Either way, this isn't happening so whatever.
>>
File: heymancanfaptothis.gif (1MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
heymancanfaptothis.gif
1MB, 200x200px
>>1215671

>Connor vs. Shibata
>>
>>1213778
he is wayyy way to small and light, not believable at all. rey mysterio looks buffer than him he would get laughed at
Thread posts: 83
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.