[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys, I have a thought. What if Roman already turned heel? And

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 7

File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (155KB, 1284x722px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
155KB, 1284x722px
Guys, I have a thought.

What if Roman already turned heel? And nobody, not even WWE creative, even noticed it.
>>
File: image.jpg (44KB, 452x455px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 452x455px
>I'm not a bad guy
>I'm not a good guy

>I'm THE guy
>>
He was ambushed by a person whoss motives remain questionable, he is a face and AJ will turn heel.
>>
>>1210935
>he is a face and AJ will turn heel.

The best part of this is that WWE is going to be SHOCKED when this doesn't work.
>>
Who cares? AJ will still lose
>>
>>1210935
>>1210947
you guys act like WWF has never booked someone as a heel that's a face in the eyes of the audience before.
>>
If AJ turns heel what's the fucking point? People will still cheer AJ and boo Reigns.
>>
>>1210954
No we don't.
>>
>>1210962
i mean knowingly.

>>1210961
in the PG era it's hard to make a face be a unique character, so if someone acts like a heel and gets over as a face, so much the better.
>>
Im kinda new to watching wrestling, but if all the fans dont like Roman why is he being pushed so hard? Wont the WWE make more money if AJ styles wins the championship and pleases the fans?
>>
AJ isn't turning heel, he's a face whose friends are heel and it will result in Payback with Festus/Karl costing AJ the match.
>>
>>1210977
>if all the fans
Neckbeard spergs don't like him but women and children do

He's the new Cena
>>
>>1210969
Still not acting like...whatever it is you're trying to claim I am.
>>
>>1210981
I think if you add up all the ticket sales and merchandise the hardcore fans still account for more money than women and kids do
>>
>>1210985
LOL
>>
>>1210981
Even the kids have started turning against Reigns.
>>
>>1210977
no, because he just came from another promotion.
it would devalue their entire roster if someone who just got there dominated without being 7 feet tall.

WWE benefits from being to most casual viewers the only game in town, so if they don't make him a rookie chasing the belt, then the casual viewer would say "well that guy was a badass, i wonder how many other guys are this badass over at TNA or ROH"

or at least in the minds of vince and HHH.
that's why everyone from every promotion other than ECW was shit all over when their promotions got purchased.

that's also why any time anyone from another promotion comes along they do their best to either A. pretend it never happened or B. have them do a segment talking about how they've "finally reached the big stage"
>>
>>1210988
Proof?
>>
>>1210989
> Styles
> dominating

He fucking jobbed clean to Midlife Crisis Y2J at WrestleMania
>>
>>1210991
yeah, that's what im saying.

they need to give him the appearance of being weak so he can be made better by being in WWE and playing with the "big boys"
>>
>>1210991
>"""jobbed""" clean after beating Jericho two times
>wins a fatal fourway against two smark darlings and Jericho to become the new #1 contender for the main title
>all in three months
>>
>>1210995
but they took the piss out of his finisher.

normally if you're going to have a new guy sweep the league then you make his finisher like death.

now in order to look tough he needs to overcome odds, in order to overcome odds he needs to have the deck stacked against him, meaning he'll probably get shit all over.
>>
File: 1460984558921.jpg (49KB, 495x337px) Image search: [Google]
1460984558921.jpg
49KB, 495x337px
>>1210991
>i dont like Y2J
>>
IS Roman the most hated face ever?
>>
>>1210998
Finishers mean jack shit considering how many people kicked out of the AA, Tombstone Piledriver, Last Ride, F5, spear, Pedigree, curbstomp and even DD.
>>
>>1210995
That's my point: why did we need Styles vs. Jericho 4? Who did this do anything for?

>>1211000
I liked Y2J...when he wasn't an embarrassing parody of his former self.

> hatposting
>>
File: rr audience.png (150KB, 637x859px) Image search: [Google]
rr audience.png
150KB, 637x859px
>>1211001
>most hated face ever?
by smarks
>>
>>1211005
>Why did Lionheart feud with the Rock over a year
>>
>>1211006
If they like Roman so much, why don't they go buy tickets and cheer him in the arena?

>>1211008
Why did you bring up something completely irrelevant?
>>
>>1211002
many many years into their careers, yeah.

but the tombstone was held in high regard by booking for decades. i think the pedigree is the only finisher that got stronger over time, ironically after it was made factually weaker.
but i think we all know why that is.

>>1211006
i think the rock is on his way there, i just started getting back into wrestling like a year ago having come from the attitude era like a time capsule, and ill tell you he's milking the shit out of his weakest lines.
not to mention the second mick starts displaying brain problems anyone that ever really liked wrestling through the 90s is going to fucking loath him for what he did.
>>
>>1211006
POO
>>
>>1211006
So only chicks like Roman?
>>
>>1211013
i mean like, i loved the rock watching the attitude era, his promos would get me so pumped i'd do laps around my house as a kid during the commercials.

but now im not even interested, im not even nostalgic.

he's using the same exact lines, and not in a good "staying true to my character" kind of way, more in a "im fresh out of ideas, but you guys still like me, right?" kind of way.
>>
>>1211018
Underage fat chicks. The type you see doing fantasy pairings of wrestlers on Tumblr.
>>
>>1211002
Kane was the first person to kick out of the Tombstone and that was what, 7 years into Undertaker's run?

And wasn't the next guy to kick out from it BATISTA?
>>
>>1211010
>completely irrelevant?
It isn't, Jericho's WCW style didn't fit well with the WWE one so they had Rock carry him over for a year until they took the training wheels off.

Jericho is the best worker they have to teach AJ the safer WWE style and was in the same position he was decades before.

If Jericho weren't there Miz would have lost all of his teeth and worse. They trust AJ enough to be on the main roster that they're feuding him with their guy who has a low workrate and has the safest moves in the roster.
>>
>>1210990
>HHH beating roman
>YOU SUCK ROMAN from a kid
>Shanes kids booing roman
>Seeing kids in the front row thumbing down roman

im not gonna fucking go through the last 40 raws to find you every little thing

AJ is getting over with kids though right now, his entrance is flashy, he has a cool nickname, kids like how if you wear the gloves and put them together they say AJ, he's brighter than roman since he has blue,

and overall he just looks nice and friendly, like cena. Cena and AJ can both be heels, but they're just natural faces
>>
>>1211022
>underage fat chicks
>forgets the fact that wives and girlfriends all froth in the mouth whenever Roman comes into close contact with them

The only other guy who can do that is Randy Orton.
>>
>>1211030
jerhico benoint feud is what stands out in my mind the most.

going based on memory i think jerhico only ever jobbed to the rock, jerhico was more of a super competitive intercontinental champ, while the rock was moving on to HHH, Vince and stone cold.
>>
>>1211035
>Shanes kids booing roman
Why should they cheer Roman over their uncle?
>>
>>1211037
benoit i meant***
>>
>>1211030
Jericho debuted in late 1999 and didn't start feuding with The Rock until 2 years later.

> If Jericho weren't there Miz would have lost all of his teeth and worse.

lol you fucking mark it was a veneer.

WWE babbies trying to talk about pro wrestlers never stops being hilarious.
>>
>>1211038
because that uncle represents the powers that be trying to strip their dad of what he feels he's rightfully due?

did you even watch that promo?
the kids should have been told to pretend to hate trips.
>>
>>1211036
Or any moderately attractive guy with a decent bod, considering Reigns needs his padded push-up bra and Orton is a butterface.
>>
>>1211043
>the kids should have been told to pretend to hate trips.
>told to pretend
Why should they pretend? Everyone knows that Shane and HHH are buddies in real life. That's why no one buys a McMahon-McMahon feud.
>>
>>1211047
sure. and while we're at it, why pretend like the punches hurt? we all know they're fake.

why bother having a match when we know it's predetermined?
>>
Wait, are wwe "smarks" so retarded today that the guy has to come out and announce "I AM A HEEL!" for you to think its a heel turn? Roman was clearly heel since the night after Mania.
>>
>>1211056
...have you SEEN some of the shit that WWE has had its "babyfaces" do?
>>
>>1211056
>Dolph Ziggler panties.jpeg
>Dolph Ziggler Twitter handle.png
>>
>>1211056
It's so hard to tell these days unless they just do something heelish, like insulting, cheating, or a cheapshot

during the AE, the faces talked and acted like heels, austin would insult, take cheap shots, attack out of nowhere, but the heels would usually do a lot worse

did you see ambrose during the brock thing? He low blowed him, was the first to get weapons in the triple threat with roman,

and tonight ambrose and sami attacked first
>>
>>1211056
>>1211058
>>1211071
i think the real problem with roman reigns being heel face or indifferent is that fucking finisher,
punch finishers have no business in a wrestling organization without balding.

i mean, let's face it, at the end of a roman reigns match he jumps in the air, bends his arm at a 90 degree angle, and comes within 2 feet of the guys head, the guy lays down and loses the match.

hulk hogans finishers had more credibility, even the poke of death.

reigns can't be anything because none of his moves except for that side of the mat stuff even looks like it could conceivably hurt.

it's definitely worse than rybacks(ryback at least sometimes looks like he might have connected)
it's worse than big show's (even if you can tell big shows hand isn't moving hes a FUCKING GIANT)
>>
>>1211079
blading*
>>
>>1211079
>>1211080
here's one of my favorite finishers for comparison
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLpFwC9YhDc

even al snow had a more convincing finisher that the superman punch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFgBrXER3e8
>>
>>1211079
The superman punch isn't his finisher and is a legit move, his just have theatrics which isn't new to rassling
>>
>>1211079
I keep anticipating the day when we get that match with Cena where Roman goes for the Punch and he just catches it, or when Roman goes for the Spear and Big John takes, scoots back a few feet but still stops it.
>>
>>1211179
joking aside, if he tried to shoot those moves on cena, that is what would happen, isnt it?
>>
>>1211187
It would pretty much be Vince's Batman v. Superman.
Except it would be good.
>>
>>1211206
>John, do you bleed?
>You will

Makes sense considering John has shirts of all colors and Roman mostly wears black and wrestles in tactical gear.
>>
They should change the RAW theme to

"Tonight isn't a good night, tonight isn't a bad night, tonight is THE night"
>>
>>1210932
How long is this faggot going to be the champ and come out to get booed. this shit is worse than the authority
>>
File: dog fed.jpg (260KB, 900x948px) Image search: [Google]
dog fed.jpg
260KB, 900x948px
>>1211046
>Orton is a butterface.
>>
>>1211318
>posting a cute dog instead of a hipster
You don't know how to hurt feelings
Let me teach you, tell me your address and I will help you become a true poster
>>
File: dog fed2.jpg (133KB, 338x355px) Image search: [Google]
dog fed2.jpg
133KB, 338x355px
>>1211320
>>
>>1210932
>is wrestling a Face
>said he doesn't care about the "new era" Shane was talking about
>Shane is a Face
>dismissing what other Faces say
>is openly disregarding fan reactions

He is one and they know it.
>>
Last nights RAW was the first time I think I have seen WWE acknowledge how the audience dislikes Reigns, before that they tried to either mute them or call them 'crazy' if they couldnt.
>>
>>1210934
who says this?
>>
>>1211006
why are so many people just saying KING to him?
>>
>>1211206
But it'd be a Reigns match.

>>1211318
This isn't a hot take, pal.
>>
>>1210932
faces and heels are dead this is the reality era son
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.