[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the Worst Storyline in WWE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (27KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 480x360px
I have to say Katie Vick
>>
>>1201132
The Invasion
>>
Lita and Kane's baby
>>
>>1201132
>ever
I'd have to agree, Katie Vick was absolute shit.
>in recent memory
this fucking feud:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CR6yVUxXnyA becomes even worse when you factor in that the PPV match it led into ended like this:

https://youtu.be/kn2I-LAihgI?t=1310
>>
Eddie vs Rey for his son
>>
>>1201187
Because of your shitty clickbait way of sharing a feud, I won't watch those vids
>>
>>1201187
in recent memory has to be th Rusev/Zigger feud
>>
>>1201194
Oh shit I actually scrubbed that out of my memory as soon as they ended it, that shit was definitely worse

>>1201193
Well, since you're retarded I'll sum it up.

John Cena and Bray Wyatt were having a feud because Wyatt is a big cult man and very dangerous and Cena has to protect people from him or something. Cena announces a cage match against Wyatt because of some bullshit about "keeping him caged so his message will not get out," with the idea being that if Cena can't beat him now then he'll destroy/corrupt the world. Wyatt responded to that later by getting a bunch of children in a choir to sing for him to fuck with Cena in a really stupid segment.

That led into an Extreme Rules cage match that was complete shit. Despite a ton of interference from the Wyatts in a fucking cage match, Cena beat Bray up and went to leave the cage when the shit that plays whenever a Wyatt teleports into the ring kicked in and there was a kid in front of the door with a really shitty distorted "demon" voice singing the same song. This scared Cena so much that he forgot about winning the match and backed into the ring where he got hit with a Sister Abigail and pinned.

Despite the huge buildup that the world was apparently going to end if Wyatt won the cage match, nothing happened until John Cena got the win back at Payback to end the feud.
>>
>>1201138
That was stupid but funny
>>
>>1201138
The funniest part was when Kane raped Lita and they still expected you to boo her for leaving him.
>>
>>1201138
IT WASNT MY FAULT
t. Snitsky
>>
>>1201134
This desu senpai
>>
>>1201132
The Diva's revolution
>>
>>1201132
singing, retarded, emotional Stone Cold
>>
Not a story line but Eugene's entire existence literally made me stop watching wrestling for a decade
Everything was so fucking garbage at the time I just straight up quit and was completely tired of their shit
>>
Undertaker as the 2spooky graveyard man

Its been the most cringeworthy shit since post-dead man inc american badass.
>>
>>1201134
When I was a kid that was literally the best even if it didn't make sense.
>>
Hornswoggle
Eugene
Katie Vick
Mae Young gets blacked and gives birth to a hand
Diva's """""Revolution"""""
>>
>>1201134

As a straight up missed opportunity I have to agree.

There have been a lot of storylines that are technically worse but none of those had the potential to be balls to the wall amazing like the Invasion. Biggest missed opportunity storyline wise in pro wrestling history imo.
>>
>>1201239
kek should get a few
>>
>>1201255
Eugene was funny as fuck for a bit
>My Uncle Eric says I'm as smart as an ECW fan

>>1201812
The paternity angle for Hornswoggle was awful, or do you mean his entire existence? I don't think he's as awful as smarks make him out to be. Come one, have some fun. A midget in the ring is fun.
>>
>>1202013
Anything involving a midget is never a good idea.
>>
>>1201132
The Katie Vick storyline was great.
>>
>>1201134
The Invasion storyline was great -- don't get why people even shit on it -- BUT, it missed a lot of potential opportunities.
>>
File: 1459818573849.jpg (37KB, 177x278px) Image search: [Google]
1459818573849.jpg
37KB, 177x278px
>>1201187
>cena loses
>still manages to make the wyatts look weak
>>
>>1201812
>>1202013
When his gimmick as a leprechaun who won matches for Finlay it was funny. Becoming the mascot of DX 2.0 was pathetic.
>>
>>1201219
The frustrating thing is that the idea of Bray corrupting the minds of children and Cena, being Superman, trying to stop him and growing desperate as he's failing, is great on paper, too bad they bungled up the execution so bad.
>>
>>1201812
>>1202216
>Hornswoggle
The funniest thing is that he's still working for backstage WWE.
>>
>>1202227
That's only due to affirmative action though.
>>
>>1201132
Daily reminder that FAGdrama was so shit they removed it from /sp/ and now you're relegated to some shitty backwater board.

Hahaha let that wound open up, faggots. Let it flow.
>>
>>1202236
Daily reminder /sp/ still thinks it makes any difference which board /wwe/ is in.
>>
>>1202241
Not that guy but let's be honest, pro wrestling isn't a sport. It's absolutely ridiculous we were even on /sp/
>>
>>1202247
Oh yeah, absolutely. I'm just stating that as long as people have a place to discuss wrestling, nobody is going to care where it is.

It's kind of like when the bronies got banished from /co/ into /mlp/, /co/ was happy, /mlp/ was happy, everybody wins.

Except the 12 people that used this board before, they got fucked.
>>
>>1202196
>gets out version of the Aristocrats
>>
>>1202254
>thinks greentexting is used for roleplaying purposes
>we are le aristocrats
Not sure if Reddit, /woo/tist or both.
>>
I remember I tuned after a long absence to see a "Capture the midget" match. I promptly changed the channel
>>
File: Vinne Mcboy.jpg (8KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
Vinne Mcboy.jpg
8KB, 300x225px
EVEN MY IMMEDIATE FAMILY BOUGHT IT!
>>
the fake diesel/razor angle they did in 1996

not only did this drive viewers to WCW but it made JR look stupid by making viewers think it was his idea
>>
>>1202210
There was some good stuff in there - babyface Kurt and Vince, heel Austin, RVD getting super over despite being on the heel team - but way more trash. Mostly due to the McMahonification of the Alliance and the fact that most of the big names from WCW didn't come over until after the angle had finished, so they had to keep having WWE guys defect to give them credibility. Imagine if NWO, Sting, Steiner, Goldberg and Flair had been on the WCW team.
>>
>>1202428
One of the GOAT storylines.
18+
>>
Punk Jericho YOU ARE STRAIGHT EDGE BECAUSE YOUR DAD WAS A DRUNK I WILL POUR BEER ON YOU
>>
>>1201187
>Some of those children were Cena fans
>They have to sit on the stage opposite their hero and sing for the man trying to destroy his legacy
>>
>>1202487
I liked that one, felt basic and old school. A heel trying to get to the face by being an absolute cunt.
>>
>>1201222

The only funny part was Snitsky punting the baby into the cheap seats.
>>
>>1201187
>>1201194

>Not the Bella Twins feud

It takes a special kind of evil to make Jerry Springer the most likeable man in the ring. Holy shit.
>>
>>1202216

>When his gimmick as a leprechaun who won matches for Finlay it was funny.

Yeah. The little shit was really annoying and Finlay was supposed to be a heel anyway.

Hornswoggle should have been shot when Finlay retired.
>>
>>1202247

I don't disagree, but it is retarded to kick us off the sports board because pro wrestling isn't a sport, and subsequently move us to the other sports board.

Oh well, we basically got our own board to screw around on. We'd have to share /tv/ with more than 4 toy gun autists.
>>
>>1202467

That reveal was stupid bullshit and anyone who defends it is either wearing the thickest nostalgia goggles or is legitimately retarded.

Vince being the "Higher Power" basically means the whole thing was Vince screwing with himself so he had to suck up to Austin for help (to save him from HIMSELF, mind), in order to have a giggle and Austin once Austin got on board.

Like, the entire storyline was good, but the ending retroactively ruins everything. It's the Mass Effect 3 of pro wrestling.
>>
>>1202453

>the fake diesel/razor angle they did in 1996

God, no kidding.

All because Vince thought his viewers were literal retards who would buy that insulting bullshit.

If they had just replaced Diesel with Big Jack Glennobs and had him beat the snot out of people, nobody would have been missing Diesel.
>>
>>1202530
I wish you died in the wooomb!
>>
>>1202550
I uniorincally liked that line. It was 100% cruel and made sensitive sissies uncomfortable like a heel should. The delivery could have been much better but I still enjoyed Nikki's improv heel stuff during that promo.
>>
File: worlds strongest shill.jpg (34KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
worlds strongest shill.jpg
34KB, 642x361px
while i hate pretty much everything Roman has done after the Shield, the Mark Henry storyline was just fucking retarded

>you suck Roman
>you're gonna lose
>let's fight
>oh wow!
>you're actually really good!
>i shouldn't have boo'd you before and said bad things on internet forums and complained that you didn't deserve your push!
>now i'm betting my money on you, Roman!
>(and I'm gonna ask my parents to get me your action figure for my birthday and subscribe to the WWE Network for only $9.99)
>>
>>1202573
2015 was the drizzling shits with the Roman praise. Probably one of the most forced pushes in WWE history.
>>
>>1202216
DX 2.0 was pathetic in itself so he kind of fits in
>>
>>1201132
>SUPLEX CITY
It just makes Brock even lazier than we already knew he was.
>>
>>1202646
>suplex city, bitch was funny

the company trying to milk every cent of it is not funny, it is lazy and reeks of judaism
>>
>>1202428
>>1202547
Wasn't Foley the original choice to be the Higher Power?
>>
>>1202547
It's a wrestling storyline, not a TV show. The cheesier the better.
>>
>>1202646
>suplex city
How is this a storyline?
>>
>>1202547
That sounds like the New Testament.
>>
>>1201132
Worst: Jeff and Matt Hardy's "no longer brothers" feud.
Best: Hornswoggle is Finlay's son, not Mr. Mcmahon's.

Honorable mention for shittiness: Big Show's dad dying, big boss man towing his coffin (not WWE though)
>>
>>1201194
That angle killed Rusev and Lana FOREVER.
There is no coming back from something that terrible.
It is bar none probably the worst PG era feud ever.
Yes I am counting Cena vs Nexus.
Yes I am counting Roman vs good wrestling.
I'm even going to say worse than the inevitable feud between Roman and Corbin that will 100% happen before WM 33.
Fuck that angle and fuck Vince for putting Lana in the shit house because of TMZ being the papprazzi scum suckers they are leaking the photots
>>
>>1201255
>2004 WWE
>bad

Maybe you just didn't like wrestling, because RAW was amazing every week.
Smackdown had JBL's rise to the top, which was must-watch.
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.