[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How far up the card do you think he can go?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 6

File: zayn.jpg (44KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
zayn.jpg
44KB, 720x405px
How far up the card do you think he can go?
>>
>>1196522
He's already peaked.
>>
If they had two titles he could have competed for the smackdown one

upper mid carder in current system
>>
>>1196522
Upper midcard desu
>>
>>1196527
this.

probably 2x us and 1x ic
>>
File: 1456201108689.jpg (118KB, 747x644px) Image search: [Google]
1456201108689.jpg
118KB, 747x644px
>>1196522

He can win the big one if he stays healthy.

The current champion is a disaster that can only improve with a heel turn. He's over in a company that needs young babyfaces. AJ is like 38 and may be involved with the bullet club soon. Sami actually has a bright future if you try and think of 5 other faces as over who have youth on their side. Zayn vs Rollins on a large stage would have been more over than Trips and Roman.

>>1196527

You don't know shit about wrestling.
>>
>>1196527
this.
>>
Now, this is gonna sound crazy...

I want the eventual Zayn v Owens match to result in a doubleturn. Zayn is quote talented and can definitely get heat if he wanted to, meanwhile Owens is arguably the most over non-New Day act in the current WWE. His merch sells well and crowds were cheering him against Ambrose earlier this year.

Owens is ripe for an antihero face run, and if done well I honestly believe that Kevin Owens has the closest chance of reaching Steve Austin levels of popularity.

I'm not saying it's likely, I'm not convinced wrestling ever will reach those heights again. But if any of the current cast did make it happen, it would be Kevin Owens.

And fuck all of the AJ vs Seth and Sami vs Seth shit. Owens vs Rollins is a phenomenon of a main event waiting to happen.
>>
He'll be a Cesaro level jobber, puts on great matches but never wins
>>
he'll be the next cena level baby-face but without the titles
>>
He and KO will main event WM next year.
>>
If he's not main eventing before Summerslam he never will, same with Cesaro and Owens. They are destined to be behind Rollins, Cena, Ambrose, Orton, Reigns for life.
>>
File: 1449882799952.png (46KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
1449882799952.png
46KB, 736x736px
I'm predicting he has a Wade Barrett type of career where he gets start and stop pushes and gets injured inbetween.
>>
>>1196671
> Zayn
> heel

>>1196850
If he's not main eventing in his debut year he never will?

...just how impatient are you?
>>
>>1196709
that will be the lowest mania buy in the history of the wwe.
>>
>>1196875
> buyrates
> 2017

And considering they gave away Mania (for free) this year, that's impossible.
>>
>>1196671
>Owens had people cheering him against Ambrose

Barely.
>>
>>1196522
he'll stay in the midcard. Based Fatass will ascend.

IDK. He might get pushed as a D-Bry in 3 years or so
>>
>>1196709
This is a bait post. and im a mark for both Zayn and Owens.
>>
>one title that is to be feuded by Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns, plus your usual part-timer
>old people like John Cena, HHH, Chris Jericho, Randy Orton, Big Show
>there are also upper card guys that will eventually get a shot (These guys will be Sheamus who is now the new ADR, Kevin Owens, AJ Styles, Bray Wyatt, Rusev and perhaps some other smark darling like Nakamura but highly debatable)
>>
>>1196671
Let's guess the weight of this poster

300 lbs
>>
File: 1424412421.jpg (17KB, 252x276px) Image search: [Google]
1424412421.jpg
17KB, 252x276px
>>1196900
>you can just call me the zayn or owens mark
>>
>>1196858
Not impatient, just know that Vince or Trips will push him higher than those I mentioned.
>>
He will never main event. He's not Vince's type.

1. He's short. Well, even guys like HBK were short, but HBK was "cool". Zayn is nerdy.

2. He has a catchy entrance. In Vince's mind, that means Zayn can stay where he's at and the fans won't care either way, as long as Zayn isn't buried.

3. He's indie
>>
>>1196522
I feel like as just Sami Zayn, he wouldn't ever get that main event status, but I feel like the character of Generico is so unique and funny that it actually makes him feel like an underdog, and he could triumph that way.

Also masks sell like hotcakes.
>>
>>1196522
He'll be a midcard jobber to the stars like Owens, Cesaro, Bray.
>>
>>1196970
Funny guys aren't champion. Doesn't mean they aren't popular. It's just one guy deciding who wears the belt, and that's Vince McMahon. Once you know how his mind works, it becomes easier to predict; who will be champion, who will stay where they are, who will do this and that.

In Vince's eyes, Zayn is right where he needs to be for the next 5-10 years. He's a perfect, popular guy to fill a time slot to get the fans dancing halfway through the show
>>
>>1196965
> Zayn
> short

Are you blind?
>>
>>1196980
He's under 6'0''.
>>
File: manlets.jpg (150KB, 610x364px) Image search: [Google]
manlets.jpg
150KB, 610x364px
>>1196991
So is another guy on the WWE roster. And his name is...
>>
>Owens is in the ring cutting a promo
>"And let me finish by saying that Sublime is the greatest Ska band of all time and Operation Ivy is no good."
>Zayn's music hits
>"How dare you talk about ska like that. You don't know the first thing about real ska. I'm here to defend real ska and that's why I'm challenging you to a 1 v 1 skank off in a steel cage this Sunday at Payback."

This is his ceiling.
>>
He can literally be Daniel Bryan 2.0 if they book him as a scrappy underdog correctly.

That won't happen though.
>>
I may be wrong, but didn't he literally cut the same promo two RAWs in a row?

>that's why I'm the underdog from the underground
etc
>>
>>1197013
hes not short enough to pull it off and his chant is too annoying and reminds people too much of soccer and los matadors and he hasnt adopted the look of someone from the most watched tv show in america.
>>
el generico was better
>>
he needs to drop the fedora pronto
>>
>>1196995
Zayn has boots on, Cena has sneakers. Sami also isn't ripped enough to compensate for his height
>>
>>1197015
No more than Cena has cut the same promo for a decade.

>>1197010
His ceiling is your mental degeneration?
>>
File: fedora.jpg (18KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
fedora.jpg
18KB, 400x400px
>>1197021
cena has worn a fedora for years though
>>
>>1197021
> fedora

...what?
>>
>>1197015
Yeah, but everybody does this. Roman has used his le guy line on last week's raw, then Smackdown, then this week's raw.
>>
>>1197022
Sneakers give you a bit of a lift, too, m8.

> muscles compensating for tallness

In that case Matanza is a GIANT.
>>
>>1197033
It's kind of stupid. I mean, when it fits and when the crowd is backing it up, okay. But forcing that shitty line when it doesn't connect, then fucking drop it
>>
>>1197038
How can you tell it "doesn't connect" after 2 weeks?
>>
>>1197045
It's not catchy.
>>
>>1196965
Who is Daniel Bryan?
>>
>>1197052
> I personally don't like it therefore it's not working

Vince pls
>>
>>1197114
Bryan is the exception that proves the rule, dude.
>>
>>1197038
Reddit is creaming over it. It is connecting
>>
>>1196522
In-terms of talent, as far as he wants. Easily one of the best all-around packages on the roster.
But
>talent meaning shit in the WWE
>>
>people cheering for a muslim
>>
>>1197022
He's a little taller than Cena. You're delusional.
Cena himself is probably a tiny bit over 6 feet, too.
>>
How do I get into le ska man?

His gimmick just makes him instantly unlikeable to me. I don't even understand how he isn't heel with that corny shit.
>>
>>1197233
>how do I like someone I don't like?

You don't? They're called opinions. Just like what you like, autismo.
If nothing else, just try and separate his entrance music from his in-ring ability, because the latter is god-tier.
>>
>>1197234
>in-ring ability

All I seen from him is the same suicide dive every single match.
>>
>>1197235
That's not even a suicide dive.
>>
>>1197236
Whatever it's called. I'm not a fuckin nerd who learns all the names.
>>
>>1197237
Neither am I. I just have a functional memory and an I.Q. that exceeds my shoe-size.
To alter my previous answer: if you want to learn to enjoy someone, I'd go ahead and learn what you're actually looking at, first. You seem quite uneducated.
>>
>>1197238
>hasn't memorized move names
>"quite uneducated"

*tips fedora*
>>
>>1197242
You seem mad.
>>
>>1197122
uh...

You mean exception to the rule?
>>
>>1197253
No, I meant proves.
>>
>>1197253
Gb2reddit
>>
>>1197292
How does having an exception prove the rule?
>>
>>1197295
Reddit
>>
He's gonna be champion sometime next year.
>>
>>1197298
>>1197294
>says something retarded
>"hahaha u r reddit :DD"
>>
>>1197308
U r
>>
>>1197308
>someone uses a super common phrase
>you're to fucking dumb to get it
Kys
>>
>>1197312
>exception that proves the rule
>common phrase
k m8
>>
>>1197314
Different anon here

It actually is quite common but people use it without thinking. That phrase makes no fucking sense whatsoever but no one questions it since they're used to hearing it, and using it.
>>
>>1197314
It literally is you fuckin retard
>>
>>1197317
what does it mean then? because it's literally "contradiction: the phrase"
>>
>>1196887
Owens always has a solid group of fans cheering him in all his matches. He gets a good pop every time he comes out as well
>>
>>1197316
It just sounds like someone with broken english trying to use "exception to the rule"
>>
>>1197312
I've only ever hear idiots used bastardized phrases like that, the kind of idiots who don't understand the words they're saying. But I bet you could care less what I think.
>>
>>1197316
I'm aware of that, but it isn't one of those idioms that informed people use anyway, since those phrases usually go through a period of being used ironically first. This one is no such phrase and is one used by idiots who don't understand that it's wrong.
>>
Cesaro will get a bigger push than the ginger muslim. If Vince has to choose between the indie darlings, it's Cesaro by a mile.
>>
>>1196671
This is literally the worst set of opinions I've ever read, fucking kill yourself.
>>
>>1197230
He's Orthodox Christian, fag. Not everyone from Syria are exo-facto muslims you tard. Also, born in Montreal, Canada (of syrian decent not from syria).
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.