[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New NXT recruits

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 9

File: 1460479035205.jpg (127KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1460479035205.jpg
127KB, 1200x675px
http://www.wwe.com/shows/wwenxt/article/wwe-performance-center-new-recruits

>WWE has announced that a new class of 10 recruits — including a former NFL player, an All-American collegiate wrestler, a U.S. Marine Corps veteran and talent from independent wrestling circuits — has begun training at the WWE Performance Center in Orlando, Florida.

>“With support from our world-class coaching staff at the WWE Performance Center, these men and women will have the chance to hone their skills and fulfill their dream of becoming a WWE Superstar,” said Paul “Triple H” Levesque, WWE Executive Vice President, Talent, Live Events & Creative. “Our state-of-the-art training facility gives our talent every opportunity to succeed and grow, and I’m pleased to welcome this new class to WWE.”

>The new training class includes:

>Babatunde Aiyegbusi (Oleśnica, Poland) – Standing 6-foot-9 and weighing 350 pounds, Aiyegbusi is a former professional football player who had stints in Poland and Germany. Most recently, he spent the 2015 preseason with the Minnesota Vikings as an offensive lineman.

>Bianca Blair (Knoxville, Tennessee) – Blair was an All-American and All-SEC track-and-field performer in hurdles at the University of Tennessee, and was named to the SEC Academic Honor Roll in 2011 and 2012. A CrossFit competitor and powerlifter, Blair has been featured in “RX Magazine,” “Femme Rouge Magazine” and CrossFit.com.

>Nikola Bogojevic (Superior, Wisconsin) – A world-class grappler, Bogojevic was the National Champion in Greco-Roman wrestling at the Junior Pan-American Games in 2011. He also won bronze at the Pan-American Games in Greco-Roman wrestling in 2014 and has extensive experience training at the Olympic Training Center in Colorado Springs, Colo.

>Carolyn Dunning (Las Vegas) – Dunning is a former Air Force ROTC member and nationally ranked bodybuilding bikini competitor by The National Physique Committee.
>>
>>1193922
>most of these people are going to be making jack shit and never even get to the main roster
Why would you ever become a professional wrestler?
>>
>>1193922
I can see that guy on the far right going places
>>
>>1193933
yeah like the trash can lol who's with me
>>
>>1193922
the one under the M
>>
>>1193935
Right here famm, im with u
>>
two on the left are going straight to the announce table

the two nigs might make it

far right will get a man roster run as a redneck or something

the women look shitty the niggress and far right might get NXT screen time at best
>>
>>1193931
>>1193942

With this kinda cynicism I doubt you're going far in life
>>
Two on the left look like skinny fat nerds. They aint finna going nowhere.

I could give but a mere thought for the women.

The one guy in the back looks like a monster and has potential.

Far right looks like next Wyatt senpai member

Second last right looks like an ayy lmao
>>
>>1193951
>rating people on wrestling potential based on pictures and not hard work and intelligence depends on how far you will go in life

I doubt you're going far in life
>>
>>1193951
>>>reddit
>>
File: Fed.jpg (26KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
Fed.jpg
26KB, 600x750px
>>1193952
>I could give but a mere thought
Yes, tis but an afterthought
>>
>>1193966
Indeed
>>
>>1193958

Post your picture so I can rate how much of a worthless jobber you are.
>>
>a bunch of geeks and plastic whores trying to land Total Divas money
No thanks
>>
>Shiting about those new recruits
>In less than 10 years you could be prasing one of them to become WWE Champion instead of the inevitable Roman Reigns' 15th championship run
>>
>>1193972

>it's a smark can't stop obsessing over roman reigns post

Need Roman to be champ for 2 years straight now
>>
Why do they do this? They shouldn't be seen until they debut with a gimmick.
>>
>>1193989
NXT is the only reason to have wwe network, as the ppvs suck. NXT dallas was an order of magnitude better than WM, the crowd even chanted nakamuras name during the main event. So of course they are pushing NXT talent as early and as often as they can, its all they have.
>>
>>1194014
Yeah but if you publicize before they even have a character, it makes the character seem ridiculous.

Not that anyone thinks it's real, but damn, at least keep a little bit of the mystique.
>>
>>1193989

Why not? The earlier they get the exposure the better they will be received when they make it to the ring.

The two white guys on the left look like soccer dads who only go to the gym on the weekends.
>>
>>1194022
Because I'm not cheering for johnny normal from the training center, I'm cheering for his character.
>>
>>1193952

>"Breeze Mark" criticizing any talent for being skinnyfat.

holy shit my sides
>>
>>1193922
It seems Bray Wyatt will have another cousin
>>
File: neckbeard_trilby.jpg (40KB, 479x720px) Image search: [Google]
neckbeard_trilby.jpg
40KB, 479x720px
>>1194014
>NXT dallas was an order of magnitude better than WM,
>>
File: oh yeah real skinnyfat.jpg (54KB, 229x168px) Image search: [Google]
oh yeah real skinnyfat.jpg
54KB, 229x168px
>>1194028
Tyler is not skinnyfat so what are you implying you baffling baffoon
>>
File: wm-30-axxess-tyler-breeze-2.jpg (181KB, 377x550px) Image search: [Google]
wm-30-axxess-tyler-breeze-2.jpg
181KB, 377x550px
>>1194043

i'll take adobe photoshop for 1,000, Alex
>>
>>1194061
That's not skinny fat though.

That's like a skinnier version Shawn michaels
>>
>people with xbergers with wi
>>
<itteralt with 2 cunts frnch flags
>>
all those girls are ugly as fuck hunter is literally gay
>>
>>1194019
tthis
>>
>hiring actual athletes who can't even wrestle and will never be on a camera

I fucking hate this meme.
Except for Goldberg
>>
Far right guy and far right girl have character. The rest just look generic.
>>
>all those literally whos
WWE is so fucked
>>
>Babatunde Aiyegbusi
>Poland
That's uhhh a very polish sounding name
>>
>>1194670
>wwe naming logic
>debuts as Bababusi
>>
>>1193933
yeah straight to the Wyatt family, he has the 'look'
>>
>>1193942
the tall guy is polish though and not a nigger, just worked a lot in the sun, you can see the slavic features in his face
>>
>>1193933

I can see him going places too, like FUCKING FATBURGER LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>1194659
And exactly who could WWE sign to the company (that's never worked for them before) that you would know?
>>
File: tmdk.jpg (38KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
tmdk.jpg
38KB, 600x400px
> /wwe/ doesn't recognise TMDK

They're one of the most popular gaijin teams ever.

Perth boys done good.
>>
I'm just hoping they got rid of the poo in the loo guy I saw on breaking ground.
>>
>>1194773
>expecting smarkbusters groupies and pajeets to know anything outside wwe
you're in for a treat m8
>>
>>1194801
>smarkbusters groupies

I just threw up in my mouth. What a disgusting concept.
>>
>>1194773
Literally who?
>>
>>1194773
>gaijin
Fucking weeaboos, I looked up this term and it's literally the Japanese term for foreigner. Imagine being such a weeb you literally judge every person by them being Japanese or not.
Blows my mind.
>>
>>1194813
> judge

I really don't think you understand the context here.
>>
>>1194813
It's okay bro we were all new to Japanese wrestling at some point. It's not an insulting term it's just that non Japanese talent are highlighted in Japanese promotions because there's so few.

Relax and enjoy bro pro wrestling is supposed to be fun
>>
>>1193942
>>1194022

>two on the left straight to announce table
>soccer dads
>not knowing two guys who performed on Wrestle Kingdom and have been a backbone of the NOAH tag division for the last couple years
Go fuck yourself. My mates will change your mind within a couple months of their debut.
>>
>>1194824
They're my dark horse pick to get the Dusty Classic Trophy for this year
>>
>>1194773
My nigger. First whities since Vader and Hansen to win Tokyo Sports' Best Tag Team of the Year award. These fags need to wikipedia some time.
>>
>>1194826
Dude, I'm hoping so. I'm sure I read somewhere years back that HHH is a big traditional tag team fan and I figure with the NXT and main roster tags heating up, they'll be a great addition. Would love to see them face Revival and finally Gable/Jordan
>>
>the two guys on the left
>the thicc short qt infront of kabimbo

going places
>>
>>1194829
Didn't Haich talk about a women's tag belt for NXT a while ago? I think it was in a podcast?
>>
You guys heard about that 400lbs tight end that was talking about making a run at wrestling. He's pretty athletic, it'd be interesting to see.
>>
>>1193922
based Nikki Storm going from Glasgow to working with Io Shirai in Stardom to working with the four horsewoman
>>
>>1194965
It rings a bell. I'd be keen to see it happen in NXT with girls that actually specialize in teams instead of just random throw-togethers like the main roster shit.
>>
>>1194977
Ssucks they can't get Io. Heard she won't leave Stardom due to loyalty, which is why she's doing a stint in LU due to it's taping nature.
>>
>>1193922
The two chesters on the left look like pussies and the women don't look remarkable. The rest of the guys will be jobbers. I guess they call it NXT for a reason, because when I look at this pic I want to shout, NEXT!
>>
>>1195017
>I guess they call it NXT for a reason, because when I look at this pic I want to shout, NEXT!

holy fuck

that was awful

gb2 WrestlingConfessions
>>
>>1194979
They can't support a full roster with just one belt to fight over. A tag team belt (first at NXT before the main roster) would make stakes worth getting emotionally invested for. Once you get the team work and chemistry right, then push it onto the main roster. This may take a couple of years, but it is the only way to have girl's matches on raw or smackdown to have consequences. The only reason why the girl's division is so large is because of the reality show.
>>
>>1195022
Fair enough. They'll need a lot of girls down the line anyway to keep things fresh with the PG deal too.
>>
File: image.jpg (75KB, 640x966px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75KB, 640x966px
White chocolate cheesecake Nikki confirmed for Best in the Universe!
>>
>>1195077
tasty af
>>
>>1195077
Fugg
>>
>>1195077
Oh man, it's like an even thicker Layla.
>>
>>1195077
Best girl by far
>>
>>1193933
Dude looks like Bork, so there"s that
>>
>>1193922
>property of wwe performance center

That is so hilariously degrading.
>>
>including a former NFL player
>Most recently, he spent the 2015 preseason with the Minnesota Vikings as an offensive lineman.

didn't even make the goddamn practice squad, former NFL player, my ass
>>
>>1194670
I bet you've never heard/saw Ben Adegbuyi
>>
>>1193922
they all look like generic faggots. i hate this fucking shitty trend.
>>
File: moose.jpg (56KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
moose.jpg
56KB, 1024x683px
>>1193922
cant wait for my nigga moose to make it to the WWE. True former NFL player already over in ROH with a BASED theme.
>>
I see a future Wyatt in there.

That's about it.
>>
File: kanyon_revenge.jpg (29KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
kanyon_revenge.jpg
29KB, 480x360px
Second chick from the right is my waifu I have called her she is for me, mine, not yours, hands off faggots, that's not your waifu, she belongs to me, this is etched in stone.
>>
>>1196583
Dibs on the big tittied one in the middle.
>>
First girl looks like Charlotte, the nigress is hot as fuck and I've already looked at her instagram and Facebook, third one is pretty hot, fourth is ugly as sin, last one is latin/10.

Then there's a black mastodon, a Wyatt and a load of geeks and that pretty much sums it up.
>>
>>1194701
>Babatunde Aiyegbusi
>not a nigger
>>
Can you say Alex Riley?
>>
>>1193922
>>Carolyn Dunning (Las Vegas) – Dunning is a former Air Force ROTC member and nationally ranked bodybuilding bikini competitor by The National Physique Committee.
I can guarantee she's dumb as a brick, being from Vegas and was once in ROTC is a solid sign of being an idiot.
>>
>>1193922
i like the katy perry looking bitch
>>
>>1196259
> everybody wearing same shirt and black pants
> OMG SO GENERIC

Why must look marks be so dense?
>>
>>1196259
>>1196864
I can't believe they all dressed the same, it's almost as if it came as a request from the employer that expects them to act professionally as part of their contract.
>>
>>1193931
I look at the performance center as sort of a university for professional wrestlers. Not all the graduates are going to be WWE stars but they all will have WAY more opportunities to have careers somewhere in pro wrestling if they decide to pursue it.
Thread posts: 85
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.