/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever met any wrestlers?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 9

File: k4SCpFi.jpg (17KB, 432x346px) Image search: [Google]
k4SCpFi.jpg
17KB, 432x346px
Have you ever met any wrestlers?
>>
>>1193052
me on the right
>>
I saw CM Punk at a grocery store in Chicago yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
>>
I saw Kevin Nash at a grocery store in Detroit yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
>>
Ive met Randy Orton's Godfather a bunch of times. Never Randy though.
>>
I saw Daniel Bryan at a grocery store in Seattle yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical interference,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
>>
>>1193133
>>1193117
>>1193108
Who was this originally about? Wasn't it Shaq?

>Shaw
>>
>>1193108
>>1193117
>>1193133
>6 posters
Buncha fucking hiveminds.
>>
>>1193129
Also if you go to smaller shows people are lined up to meet and greet after or before the shows.
>>
>>1193052
I met mosh and thrasher at a picture signing at a grocery store in Aurora, IL. Apparently my friends mom who worked there said, "I thought you guys would be bigger"
One of them responded "you haven't seen us naked"

I wonder what they're up to now
>>
>>1193135
Ryan Gosling I believe.
>>
>>1193139
I was actually surprised by how big some people were. Chris Masters was way bigger than I thought and Kane while clearly not 7ft tall, was fuckin yoked
>>
Bob Backlund is the only wrestler worth meeting.
>>
>>1193135
it was on /mu/ and about Flying Flotus
>>
>>1193117
I saw Kevin Nash at a grocery store in Detroit yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to look at the adjective, play, correctly,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think he knows that’s a verb. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by tearing his quad very loudly.
>>
Henry Godwin at a grocery store
>>
>>1193064
Was this at DownieCon?
>>
>>1193108
Sounds like something he would do irl desu
>>
Ran into Jericho at the hotel after a houseshow. He was the nicest guy ever. Had a chat and took a picture with him.
>>
File: untitled~21.png (1MB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
untitled~21.png
1MB, 1024x768px
>>1193052
me on the right
>>
Met John Cena back in 2006 at a signing for his rap album.
His hands were massive and very soft. He smelled like lotion and fresh laundry.
>>
>>1193199
Sounds like you did more than just *****meet***** him.
>>
>>1193052
When the shield was still together, I met them at a house show. Since they usually do signings or meet and greets.

Seth and Dean were chill as fuck. They both were genuinely happy to be able to talk shop with fans or take pictures of autographs.

Roman looked utterly miserable. He wouldn't take photos unless it was with all 3 and was borderline dismissive to fans trying to talk to him. His attitude screamed "I'd give anything to not be here right now."
>>
grocery store etc
>>
>>1193189
No, really?
>>
Met The Dudleyz, Chris Sabin and The Beautiful People at a TNA show back in 2009 or 2010. Wasn't huge on the show itself but all of them were extremely pleasant to talk to
>>
File: 1290970293797.png (52KB, 607x395px) Image search: [Google]
1290970293797.png
52KB, 607x395px
Brock Lesnar and Shelton Benjamin at a college wrestling meet (2004, I think?)
>>
>>1193199
I feel sorry for literally anyone that has to have any face to face reaction with you, ever. Hell, I pity your mother's pussy for being the only one that's had to deal with your naked body.

I bet the times you manage to steal enough from your mothers purse to go grab some tendies from the grocery store down the street, even the fucking retard they put at the door to greet people suddenly checks his candy filled cellphone.
>>
>>1193064
This is a shop. How can Sasha meet herself?
>>
>>1193153
Wrong.
It was Gosling.
>>
>>1193140
You are correct sir.
>>
I grew up in NC and met Ric Flair multiple times. At signings or other events he was either looking sober and annoyed or drunk and friendly. I also wrestled when I was younger and met him at a tournament meet that Reid was competing in. That time he seemed sober and was quite friendly. No, I never wrestled Reid because I was a couple years older and a different weight class.

I met Sabu last year and he was cool. A bit of an asshole to his gf/valet but she was acting like a bitch anyway. Same show I hung out with Gallows for a bit afterward and was super cool. Met Ricky Morton a bunch when I was a teenager because he was the resident old guy in the local indie. Nice guy overall but really cocky.
>>
A friend of mine met mickie James, Beth peonix and Evan Bourne at whataburger after a house show.

I walked right past Ron Simmons smoking a cigar in a parking garage at raw in Dallas last year, didn't realize it was him until long after we passed him
>>
>>1193064
She is beyond ugly.
>>
>>1193052

I met Chyna when I was 5. So that was around 2000 and she was pretty popular then. I cried because I was scared of her and she felt bad. She made me feel better. Thank goodness it was before she went all weird. I also met Stacy Keibler when I was younger. Though it was more of a "hi, bye" sort of thing. I could've met The Undertaker that weekend, yet I chose Stacy fucking Keibler instead. I regret it.
>>
i met asuka in tokyo

took a picture, she was surprised i didnt hover hand, she says that all the japanese male fans always do that, and after that she gave me a hug and was happy to know she had american fans

2qt4me
>>
>>1193722
also this was a few years ago, before she was asuka, obviously
>>
>>1193722
Japs are beta bitches except for the yakuza fags probably
>>
>>1193267
Well that was rude
>>
>>1193695
>She made me feel better
Tell me son, where did she touch you?

Don't be scared, this is a safe place.
>>
>>1193731
the yakuza are normal people for the most part, old as dirt most of them, I was actually on good terms with a young one while I was there, very friendly.
>>
>>1193740

Technically, yes. But even then, those were her prime days. That is nothing to be ashamed of. I think Kane was there, too. Far 2spooky4me as a kid.
>>
>>1193745
why was you in japan fampai?
>>
File: 1459175853809.png (26KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1459175853809.png
26KB, 200x200px
>>1193765
im a weeaboo who applied for a job offer as a vending machine refiller in nipland

8/10 would recommended
>>
I met beeg once at the airport a few years ago. That dude sure is big.
>>
>>1193135
It was on /fit/ and about Scooby1961
>>
>>1193052
>no hoverhand
>Paige is pushing her whole upper body against him
How can skinnybois even compete?
>>
>>1193846
>too much fat to feel her tits pressing
>>
the siriusxm radio stations are in my building. so this morning when i get to work, i see CM Punk signing in. i assume he was on his way to opie & jim norton show. like a real mark, i wait for him and once he passes i ask for a picture. he happily takes one with me, even smiles for it. i tell him i think hes awesome and i love him (weird i know). and he laughs and says "i love you too" and mumbles to his personal assistant or whoever was with him that this was his life now.
proof: http://imgur.com/keG0PfK
>>
File: 20160412_213331.jpg (2MB, 2988x5312px) Image search: [Google]
20160412_213331.jpg
2MB, 2988x5312px
>>1193052
Rhyno and Ric Flair

The former was back when him, Booker T, Billy gunn and Road Dogg were all with TNA he lost to Booker that night and he was abit pissed off. Had a picture taken but I lost the phone it was saved on.

Ric was a short but cool encounter he signed an 8x10 of himself for me

>pic related
>>
>>1193861
You fat disgusting neckbeard fuck.
>>
>>1193722
>>1193728
Pics or it didn't happen
>>
File: help.png (152KB, 267x280px) Image search: [Google]
help.png
152KB, 267x280px
>>1193064
>>
>>1194063
not on this computer sadly, ill see if i can get them emailed to me
>>
A pic and autograph with British bulldog at the time when he had the bead rows
>>
>>1193064
>average NXT fan
>>
>>1193052
met a few a few weeks back at wrestlemania weekend. Bobby fish is the man.
>>
met RVD, smoked weed with him. I see Punk/Cabana maybe once a month. Met Scott Hall and Joey Ryan
>>
File: toddandsunny.jpg (67KB, 960x716px) Image search: [Google]
toddandsunny.jpg
67KB, 960x716px
>>1193052

I met Sunny once, pic related, thats me on the left
>>
Met Edge at a Mall when I was like 10, he was looking at mattresses
>>
>>1194065
Pterodactyl
>>
Met Mick Foley at Rhode Island Comicon. He was pretty chill and a nice guy. But you could all the meet and greets were taking a toll.
>>
I did some work on Brock's ranch in Minnesota that he sold a while back. Never talked anything except business, but he was courteous and also made me feel like a turbomanlet.
>>
I went to the Fan Festival (precursor to Axxxesss or whatever it is) before Wrestlemania 11 in Hartford for my 9th birthday. Met a bunch of wrestlers, standouts were Undertaker (str8 kayfabe, kept his head down under that hat so it could have been anyone really), Justin Credible when he was Aldo Montoya, Gorilla Monsoon, Bob Holly when he was still the Spark Plug, got a polaroid with Bret Hart who was very cool. They also had a ring that the kids could run around in and i got to jump off the top rope which was cash.
The absolute highlight was Owen Hart, though. Even though he was a bad guy at the time he had the longest line bc he talked to every kid. He made fun of my British Bulldog shirt since they were feuding at the time, and pulled my hat down over my head pretending to be reading what was on it (it was the WWF logo). Also got a great pic with him. Dude was so fucking cool, I wasn't watching wrestling when he died but it was like losing someone I knew.
>>
>>1194127
If you live in Chicago you just spot Punk and Colt on the street holding hands regularly or something?
>>
>>1193064
I actually think she's beautiful, not in that pic tho.
>>
Guys, why are you fat? You the guys with actual pictures or you with wrestlers, shouldn't you like... admire that and try to follow it? I mean I'm not skinny but damnit i'm not obese like you wtf?
>>
>>1194259
You're on the wrong board for that kind of talk m8e
>>
>>1193861
HahahahahHaha
>>
>>1194256
Have sex
>>
>>1193861
DUDE I HATE ALL FANS WHO SUPPORT ME LMAO
>>
>>1194261
No you're on the wrong board. This is a board where we actually do the things we discuss. For example, I climb and do martial arts so I post in the climbing and martial arts threads. I also occasionally post on wrestling threads because I am interested in the idea of using potentially dangerous moves safely.
>>
>>1194716
/wwe/ doesn't discuss wrestling. They just shitpost and force memes all day every day.
>>
>>1194720
There are some guys floating around who are local pro wrestlers and wrestlers in training and I really enjoy talking with those guys.
>>
>>1194259
I actually go to gym because i was inspired by hhh
>>
>>1194736
What kind of workouts do you like to do?
>>
>>1194754

Please have sex
>>
>>1193204
Hey,at least Deano and Seth are chill with their fans.
>>
>>1194754
I have a weekly program of weight + LesMilles
Monday Bodypump and strength training
Tuesday Cxworx and legs
Wednesday Strength
Thursday Bodypump and full cardio
Friday Resistance
Saturday Bodypump and Legs
Sunday compulsive shitposting on asp 24/7
>>
>>1194767
Les Milles isn't a bad program, my cute gay friend who got me into boxing taught classes at a Gold's gym and let me try a private class where we did a bit of each of the classes. Body pump kicked my ass and really inspired me to improve my fitness

I now do bodyweight circuit training mixed with MMA
>>
>>1194136
It was for the live sex celebration
>>
>>1194781
Nice, i did Krav Maga for some months but had to quit because they moved the gym too far from my residence (50 km)
>>
YOU JUST KNOW
>>
Met Konnan and Norman Smiley on a train while they were killing time before a show in Perth in the early 2000's. Konnan was pretty quiet and laid back, Smiley was super friendly.
Met Ric Flair, Show, Shannon Moore, Paul London and based Eddy Guererro around 2003. Show was a dude.
Met Gangrel and Rikishi around 2005-7. Gangrel is cool, Rikishi was a dick.
Met Bryan, Cesaro, X-Pac, Karl Anderson, Joey Ryan at an NWA tour around 2007. Ryan Shamrock too if she counts.
Met Lacey Von Erich and Umaga shorty befoe his death on a Hulkamania tour in Australia.
Cabana later on. Bumped into Brooklyn Brawler on the street in Miami before Mania 28 too.
More than I remembered! I think I left some off the list.
>>
>>1194135

>dem tiddays

i unironically would her desu
>>
>>1193861
Nice.
>>
>>1194909
>!
Back to Ribbit
>>
>>1194917
Why would I ever want to sign up for reddit?
>>
I was at a Panthers - Rangers game and just randomly ran into to Devon Dudley. Game was over and our section of crowds were going opposite ways so I couldn't stop and talk but I said he and he seemed to happy that someone noticed him
>>
>>1194909
She doesn't
>>
>>1194786
Did you enjoy the Krav Maga training? Do you think its actually effective as a means of self defense.
>>
File: 1459129457775.jpg (36KB, 417x438px) Image search: [Google]
1459129457775.jpg
36KB, 417x438px
I touched Sheamus' sweaty back at a RAW taping once. My hand was sticky the entire 3h after that.

Really uncomfortable.
>>
>>1193695
I'd rather meet Stacy Kiebler than the Undertaker in a dark alley
>>
>>1193189
>One in the pink one in the stink

That's my girl
>>
>>1193052
Shoulda ran the hand down to her arse, yolo
>>
>>1194135
Were you a huge fan of hers back in the day? I see this and think "That guy could rent a hotter, younger girl to spoon for longer for less"
>>
>>1194153
I always imagine Brocks homelife to involve dragging tractor tyres everywhere he goes and chopping down trees with his hands just because they dared to rustle in the wind
>>
Met Roman Reigns, Sheamus and Kevin Owens together in a restaurant while I was with my girlfriend and her family. They were having fun and chatting about random things and when I found an opening after they've finished eating I asked them for photos.

Roman was like "Okay let's do this" and then Kevin and Sheamus happily obliged and then I was marking out I forgot to thank the three gentlemen and only heard Sheamus saying "Hoove fan man" then left minutes later.

I'm more surprised at their appetites considering they were eating all dem steak, taters, ribs and pizza for like 8-10 people. They must work out like mad.
>>
>>1196400
>Hoove fan man
what did he mean by this
>>
Met Randy Orton while working security in an airport.
He is a bit of a dick.
>>
>>1193052
I met DDP once when I was working backstage at the Greek Theater here in LA. I had stopped watching wrestling by that point but instantly recognized this giant blonde white dude dressed in leather walking backstage with the hottest black chick I've ever seen. I marked the fuck out so hard I couldn't react. He saw my stupid smile and extended his hand to me. This was a very cool gesture and to this day I love him for not being a dick to some kid who was too nervous to say hi.
>>
>>1193204
are you sure it wasnt dean who was acting like that? most stories seem to place dean not being comtroable interacting with his fanbase, meanwhile roman has stood up for fans a lot. Like that nice story on twitter some dude posted about roman telling security it was cool to take a photo after the security was harassing a kid and the dad.
>>
>>1194200
This made me real sad :( I miss Owen so much.
>>
>>1196721
Every story I've heard about Owen only reinforces my opinion that he was the fucking coolest cat.
>>
>>1196718
They don't look remotely alike though

So how could he confuse them?

Also name some of those stories, I have heard Dean is a weird dude but not that he's a dick
>>
>>1194135
you haven't seen the porn and/or are a virgin
>>
>>1196400

I saw Roman Reigns in a restaurant before. Ambrose and Sheamus both had large sodas, but Roman only had a small.
>>
>>1193267
I really like this post.
>>
>>1196797
roman trying to keep his body right.
>>
Kurt Angle and Karen
>>
I met phil in the airport of Chicago once, pretty chill guy t.b.h, I called him CM Punk though, he gave me his autograph, a photo and went on his way, It was New Nexus punk so it was before everything went wrong in his life
>>
>>1196097
Not him, but it's probably as good any other self-defense curriculum. Self-defense is primarily about learning to be more aware of your surroundings + a placebo effect of being more confident because you think you know something that will help you.

Now if you're going to actually pick a fight with someone, Krav will get your ass kicked because the actual combat portion is just shitty watered-down kickboxing and pretty much anyone that trains a sporting art (judo, bjj, kyokushin, wrestling, boxing, Muay Thai) will have had more sparring and drilling time
>>
>>1196097
yes i learnt a lot of stuff that's been helpful .
Is the best for self defense but not for martial arts since most of ghe attacks are directed to be balls/neck /eyes
Thread posts: 113
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.